For those that argue black men died because they resisted police...

“For those that argue black men died because they resisted police...”

Even if a detainee did resist, that’s still not justification or an excuse for killing that detainee while in custody.
I don't think anyone is arguing that point.

However, in most of theses cases the perpetrator is not just resisting arrest, they have not been detained and were not in custody and often times armed.

Those factors change things.

Sooooooo....what is the difference? The trump flag.....the white skin.....Tell me the difference between the trump mob beating police and a black man asking to breathe?

The difference is that the black man asking to breathe had overdosed on fentanyl and was going to die regardless of anything the cops did. They didn't have the necessary equipment and drugs to counter the amount of drugs in his system, and the emergency services didn't arrive in enough time to save him.

Of course, the angry mob demands a blood sacrifice, so either Chauvin will be the sacrifice, or the city will be it.

It's amazing how much smarter you are on calling the reason for death over medical experts who EXAMINED his body and came up with a different conclusion.

Follow the trial. The most recent evidence shows that the amount of drugs he consumed to cover for his dealer was fatal in its own right.

The doctors said the drugs didn't kill him.

Depends on the doctor. Cardiac arrest and drugs, not low oxygen, caused Floyd's death, defense expert says

He was paid to say that, now what did the doctors who actually examined Floyd say?

You don't think bias comes into play with them as well -- especially when a case has been heavily politicized by the media and the city is under the threat of more riots?

So the Emergency Room Doctor is lying as well as the Medical Examiner.

The ER doctor, no. The medical examiner, maybe.

Either way, it doesn't appear that Chauvin can be conclusively blamed for Floyd's death.

If you don't want him to be, the ER doctor is the first one to work on him so I am pretty sure he would know.

The reason I doubt an ER doctor less than an examiner is because the job is less political in nature. ER personnel don't have the time for politics.

There is a caveat to their findings, however. An ER doctor is only going to be working with details that are immediately apparent. Examiners and pathologists have the time to more rigorously analyze the evidence. The downside to this, however, is that more time allows for more manipulation as well. More time also allows for politics to get in the way.

An examiner whose investigation is the center of a very controversial case is going to feel pressure to maintain the narrative, especially if his/her personal information is available to the public. The angry mob may target him/her if the "wrong" conclusion is announced.

In my opinion, evil comes in all colors and form. It doesn't matter if you are black, or white, pink or purple or pokey dot with horizontal stripes.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if you don't want anything to be done to you by someone who has any kind of a lethal weapon, all that you have to do or say is whatever it is that they tell you to do or say.

You might want to rethink that PS of yours.

I don't think a bunch headlines from the MSM really offer evidence of anything.

However, there is no question that the far majority of these shootings come from perps resisting arrest.

Sooooooo....what is the difference? The trump flag.....the white skin.....Tell me the difference between the trump mob beating police and a black man asking to breathe?

The difference is that the black man asking to breathe had overdosed on fentanyl and was going to die regardless of anything the cops did. They didn't have the necessary equipment and drugs to counter the amount of drugs in his system, and the emergency services didn't arrive in enough time to save him.

Of course, the angry mob demands a blood sacrifice, so either Chauvin will be the sacrifice, or the city will be it.

It's amazing how much smarter you are on calling the reason for death over medical experts who EXAMINED his body and came up with a different conclusion.

Follow the trial. The most recent evidence shows that the amount of drugs he consumed to cover for his dealer was fatal in its own right.

Depends on the doctor. Cardiac arrest and drugs, not low oxygen, caused Floyd's death, defense expert says

He was paid to say that, now what did the doctors who actually examined Floyd say?

You don't think bias comes into play with them as well -- especially when a case has been heavily politicized by the media and the city is under the threat of more riots?

Either way, it doesn't appear that Chauvin can be conclusively blamed for Floyd's death.

If you don't want him to be, the ER doctor is the first one to work on him so I am pretty sure he would know.

The reason I doubt an ER doctor less than an examiner is because the job is less political in nature. ER personnel don't have the time for politics.

There is a caveat to their findings, however. An ER doctor is only going to be working with details that are immediately apparent. Examiners and pathologists have the time to more rigorously analyze the evidence. The downside to this, however, is that more time allows for more manipulation as well. More time also allows for politics to get in the way.

An examiner whose investigation is the center of a very controversial case is going to feel pressure to maintain the narrative, especially if his/her personal information is available to the public. The angry mob may target him/her if the "wrong" conclusion is announced.

That's a cop out, you folks want Chauvin to walk so bad you will come up with any kind of bullshit you can.

That's a cop out, you folks want Chauvin to walk so bad you will come up with any kind of bullshit you can.

Ultimately, whether Chauvin walks or not has no bearing on my life. And to be clear, even if Floyd turns out to have died from a drug overdose and heart condition rather than the knee technique, it doesn't mean that Chauvin is in the free and clear. He could still be charged with criminal negligence, and he could still be pursued in civil court.

All I'm suggesting is that he didn't intentionally kill the guy and that there are serious doubts that it was actually the knee technique that actually killed him or even affected his breathing.

In my opinion, evil comes in all colors and form. It doesn't matter if you are black, or white, pink or purple or pokey dot with horizontal stripes.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if you don't want anything to be done to you by someone who has any kind of a lethal weapon, all that you have to do or say is whatever it is that they tell you to do or say.

I don't need to re-think anything, especially when people like Timothy McVey used to walk this planet as well as people like John Lee Malvo who are still here to this day.

God bless you and their victims who are still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. Let us not forget the man responsible for the Vegas shooting, then there are the Columbine shooters, the Parkland school shooter, the shooter of the churches in Texas and South Carolina, and the college in Blacksburg, VA and the movie theater shooting in Colorado.

Last edited:

Ultimately, whether Chauvin walks or not has no bearing on my life. And to be clear, even if Floyd turns out to have died from a drug overdose and heart condition rather than the knee technique, it doesn't mean that Chauvin is in the free and clear. He could still be charged with criminal negligence, and he could still be pursued in civil court.

All I'm suggesting is that he didn't intentionally kill the guy and that there are serious doubts that it was actually the knee technique that actually killed him or even affected his breathing.

How do you know he didn't intentionally kill him, you AssUMe he didn't intentionally kill him. The dude looked like he was enjoying what he was doing.

How do you know he didn't intentionally kill him, you AssUMe he didn't intentionally kill him. The dude looked like he was enjoying what he was doing.

you have to actually PROVE that claim.

you have to actually PROVE that claim.

I believe that already have.

The officer is a 12 year veteran of the force. If he enjoyed killing so much, he wouldn't have been on the force for a year.

Well we know that isn't true, the guy had 18 complaints filed against him. So I guess those folks just made that stuff up. Where there is smoke there is fire.

^^^ I just now heard it said on the TV that a gun was recovered from where that boy was shot and not only that but he had gunshot residue on his hands. Since when does anyone no matter what color they are deserve any defense if they are going to have such a description like that?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well gee whiz, Kyle Rittenhouse had a gun in his hand, and he shot 3 people with it, killing two of them, and the cops helped him up and sent him on his way. They didn't shoot him down in the street. They didn't even take his gun.

The police took the Parkland Shooter alive. He killed 17 people and the police didn't shoot him down in the street.

The copy shot that boy is less than one second. Why is it that armed black people get shot in less than a second? And murdering white boys get a helping hand, Burger King for Dylan Rooff, a clap on the back for Rittenhouse.

If he didn't intentionally kill the guy, why did he leave the knee on the neck for nearly 3 minutes AFTER being told Floyd had no pulse? If he didn't intend to kill George Floyd, he would, at some point, have stopped killing him, before he died. When he stopped moving, when he was told Floyd had no pulse, when the other officers asked to turn him over, when the bystanders told him "You're killing him".

Chauvin not only refused to stop killing George Floyd, he made a point of finishing the job, keeping his knee in place for 2 minutes and 43 seconds after the life had left his body.

^^^ I just now heard it said on the TV that a gun was recovered from where that boy was shot and not only that but he had gunshot residue on his hands. Since when does anyone no matter what color they are deserve any defense if they are going to have such a description like that?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well gee whiz, Kyle Rittenhouse had a gun in his hand, and he shot 3 people with it, killing two of them, and the cops helped him up and sent him on his way. They didn't shoot him down in the street. They didn't even take his gun.

The police took the Parkland Shooter alive. He killed 17 people and the police didn't shoot him down in the street.

The copy shot that boy is less than one second. Why is it that armed black people get shot in less than a second? And murdering white boys get a helping hand, Burger King for Dylan Rooff, a clap on the back for Rittenhouse.
I am ashamed to admit that I forgot about this monster here who happens to be an African American. Six kids were killed because of him and if I read the information right, he was only given a four year sentence for the murders.

God bless you and the families of his victims always!!!

Holly

P.S. The African American guy who I mentioned in my previous message in this chat named John Lee Malvo is currently serving a life without parole sentence for the ten murders that he is responsible for.

Last edited:

A 2016 Harvard researcher's study found that Black people are no more likely to be killed by police officers than are white people. A 2019 study published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found “no evidence of anti-Black ... disparities across" fatal shootings by police. Both white and Black people are far more likely to be murdered by an acquaintance of their own race than they are to be shot dead by the police.

There are millions of interactions between Black people and police annually, including about 2 million arrests.

In 2019, 1,004 people, mostly white, were shot dead by the police, according to the Washington Post. Assuming that an average of one police officer is involved per killing, then 1,004 police officers, or fourteen-hundredths of 1% of America’s 700,000 police officers, were involved in fatal police shootings. Obviously, the typical police officer will never kill anyone in his career.

A Washington Post database shows that 14 Black and 25 white “unarmed” Americans were shot dead by police in 2019. An analysis that was broadcast on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" of 10 of the “unarmed” Black decedents showed that for five of these persons, calling them unarmed is misleading: two had cars, one had a stun gun, and two others had guns, authorities said. In those two cases where the decedents had guns, which were the only cases where the weapons were not used to assault police, the officers faced homicide charges.

Well we know that isn't true, the guy had 18 complaints filed against him. So I guess those folks just made that stuff up. Where there is smoke there is fire.

18 complaints and only two that resulted in any kind of disciplinary action, and we don't know what he is accused of with those two complaints, nor what disciplinary actions were taken. But he also received several commendations during those 12 years as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And when it comes to the police, if they violate your rights, look for a big payday. But you won't collect it if you're dead.

If he didn't intentionally kill the guy, why did he leave the knee on the neck for nearly 3 minutes AFTER being told Floyd had no pulse? If he didn't intend to kill George Floyd, he would, at some point, have stopped killing him, before he died. When he stopped moving, when he was told Floyd had no pulse, when the other officers asked to turn him over, when the bystanders told him "You're killing him".

Chauvin not only refused to stop killing George Floyd, he made a point of finishing the job, keeping his knee in place for 2 minutes and 43 seconds after the life had left his body.

Chauvin knew what he was doing. He was on a mission. He had decided that he was going to get rid of one of the people he saw as a nuisance. He knew exactly what he was doing. Chauvin used his police shield as a murder weapon.

Forum List

Back