For those of you who think Christians are (fill in the blank)

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

I introduce to you one of my favorite masters of the bottom end, Norm Stockton! Creative, musical, an MTD endorser with his own signature bass ($3,000 a pop), toured with Lincoln Brewster, and is a clinician and teacher. Oh, did I mention he is primarily a devoted dyed in the wool believer in Jesus Christ? Oh yes. You didn't know that. And you think Christians are all about this stuffed shirt no individuality crap? G-d never, and I mean NEVER wants robots. He wants us to worship Him freely, and utilize the gifts he blessed us with for His Glory!

Yes the true God does not want robots. The God of Israel in the OT-NT = YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God. God does not change.

No, and He provided the ONLY way to Him through God the Son, Yeshua.

Yes one must go through Jesus to get to the Father. The Father is the destination to do this 24/7 365-John 4:22-24= a warning from Jesus about the God they are serving. Then tells all the Fathers will. And Jesus assured all at Matthew 7:21--Only those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom.

Yes one must go through Jesus to get to the Father. The Father is the destination to do this 24/7 365-John 4:22-24= a warning from Jesus about the God they are serving. Then tells all the Fathers will. And Jesus assured all at Matthew 7:21--Only those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom.
You overlook Ephesians 2:8-10 that calls Salvation a gift from God, not to be earned. it is through Christ's shed blood on the Cross that we are saved. Not through works.

You overlook Ephesians 2:8-10 that calls Salvation a gift from God, not to be earned. it is through Christ's shed blood on the Cross that we are saved. Not through works.

Salvation is for those who have repented-Acts 3:19--they turned around and stopped doing the sin. At Hebrews10:26 assures all there is no sacrafice for those who practice a sin. 1John 3:6 states--EVERYONE remaining in union with him( Jesus) does NOT practice sin no one that practices sin has neither seen him or come to know him. and that works both ways- At Matthew 7:22-23-- judgement scenario--Jesus says to those who practice sin( work iniquity) Get away from me you who work iniquity, i must confess i never even knew you.
James assures all--without works their faith is dead. And will fold under pressures. Thus works build up a strong living faith that will stand under pressures. So faith and works go hand in hand.

It still is a gift because all sin. And are not deserving of that gift.

Salvation is for those who have repented-Acts 3:19--they turned around and stopped doing the sin. At Hebrews10:26 assures all there is no sacrafice for those who practice a sin. 1John 3:6 states--EVERYONE remaining in union with him( Jesus) does NOT practice sin no one that practices sin has neither seen him or come to know him. and that works both ways- At Matthew 7:22-23-- judgement scenario--Jesus says to those who practice sin( work iniquity) Get away from me you who work iniquity, i must confess i never even knew you.
James assures all--without works their faith is dead. And will fold under pressures. Thus works build up a strong living faith that will stand under pressures. So faith and works go hand in hand.

It still is a gift because all sin. And are not deserving of that gift.
Sounds to me like you've fallen victim to the teachings of Charles Taze Russell.

Sounds to me like you've fallen victim to the teachings of Charles Taze Russell.

These teachings are in every bible on earth. Those in darkness do not know them. Those thatobey Jesus know those teachings-Hesaid--Man does not live by bread alone but by EVERY utterance from God--So those that love Jesus do just that-Learn and apply every utterance--These teachers-2Cor 11:12-15-do not bother teaching the flock to learn and apply every utterance.
John 14:15-24==proof of ones love for Jesus is by obeying him. He meant every word he taught.

Forum List

Back