Zone1 For those of you trying to get the truth out

I don't care about privacy as mush as I do about eliminating the Pravda propaganda.
MSM is good only as a reverse barometer for the truth.
Find out what they are all repeating like programmed robots (MK Ultra) & then look for the places saying the opposite of the approved narrative. Those are generally the ones more likely to give you the actual truth

I'll give it a try and see how the searches differ. Thanks.

This is the 'godawful' truth, the one that really matters.

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV

Which truth are you referring to?

The 'simple' Truth. :)
or
The 'godawful' Truth. :omg:
Then there's the real truth
Or
The Marjorie Taylor-Greene Batshit crazy, "conspiracy under every rock" truth.

The intelligence of each seeker determines what he, or she, will accept as "truth."

That's why we're up shit creek without a paddle.

Why would I want anyone to know the truth?

Keeping people ignorant gives me a huge advantage.

You must be a very happy man then. Since you're living in a very ignorant western society, who let others tell their historical and current truths.

You must be a very happy man then. Since you're living in a very ignorant western society, who let others tell their historical and current truths.

Well, my TARDIS is broken, so I have to be like every other human being on the planet and be told about historical truths by someone else ...

6302ed1452b1914f09d816533454c737.jpg

You need good search tools to find the info needed to back up your arguments...........forget google or even duckduck go.....both politically correct and you cannot find much truth there.

The best browsers I have found.......slimjet and epic browser.

Yeah I have heard duck duck go recently became compromised as well and everyone that’s awake has been aware of google the last several years.

You need good search tools to find the info needed to back up your arguments...........forget google or even duckduck go.....both politically correct and you cannot find much truth there.

I just tried it and I have found I have had better luck with duck duck go.it does not pull up some certain links of government corruption duck duck go does so it looks like the better of the two.i I am sure there is a better search out there than duck duck go but this one isn’t it.

I just tried it and I have found I have had better luck with duck duck go.it does not pull up some certain links of government corruption duck duck go does so it looks like the better of the two.i I am sure there is a better search out there than duck duck go but this one isn’t it.
Government CORRUPTION?!

Watch the January 6th hearings

This isn't China yet. There's still a lot of truth that they can't hide. You just need to know how to weave between the algorithms, so to speak.

Yep, a decade ago I posted here about the perils of relying on Google / Facebook blah blah blah.....
They don't care (yet). It's gonna have to get MUCH worse.
As you can see from this thread, ignorance and apathy run so deep in America that there's no way out or back. Many happy about that even.
Land of the Lost. Put a fork in it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back