For the sake of argument....

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
For sake of argument:
Suppose I am a female.
I am a self-described ultra-feminist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every man from the face of the earth -- if you're 3/5 or more male or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find a man who just broke into my house is now raping my pool boy, and threatening to kill him unless I give him all my money, jewelry, etc.

I pull out my pepper spray, but before I can do anything he shoots me first scattering my brains all over the wall.

Was the man justified because he was in fear of eye irritation and breathing problems?
If so, how?

For sake of argument:
Suppose I am a female.
I am a self-described ultra-feminist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every man from the face of the earth -- if you're 3/5 or more male or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find a man who just broke into my house is now raping my pool boy, and threatening to kill him unless I give him all my money, jewelry, etc.

I pull out my pepper spray, but before I can do anything he shoots me first scattering my brains all over the wall.

Was the man justified because he was in fear of eye irritation and breathing problems?
If so, how?
You never thought of joining in the raping?

For sake of argument:
Suppose I am a female.

Scenario:

If so, how?
Same stupidity as the other thread by that other idiot. If you had a brain would you stand up once in awhile to give it some air?

Yo, you sound more like a Gay Loving Lesbian? Since you like talking Gay! It depends if the guy gets a liberal judge or not? He is safe and will be set free by a Liberal judge! If its a True American judge who follows the Laws, the he can kiss his ass goodbye!!!

"GTP"
mwi16830015.jpg

For sake of argument:
Suppose I am a female.

Scenario:

If so, how?
Same stupidity as the other thread by that other idiot. If you had a brain would you stand up once in awhile to give it some air?

If you had a sense of humor you'd stand up once in awhile and take a deep breath.

Republicans and conservatives REALLY don't just don't have a sense of humor or appreciation for satire....unless it's a cartoon of Obama. That's about it.

For sake of argument:
Suppose I am a female.

Scenario:

If so, how?

If you had a sense of humor you'd stand up once in awhile and take a deep breath.

Yo, but I do!

"GTP"

For sake of argument:
Suppose I am a female.

Scenario:

If so, how?

Since you have only one life, that would make you an idiot for not just handing over replaceable money/jewelry.

No, he was not justified in killing you.

For sake of argument:
Suppose I am a female.

Scenario:

If so, how?

Oy vey. How many times are you going to do this? No. The man if guilty of first degree murder.

I think this board has now hit a new low.

I agree, and now, I would like to take it even lower. It seems appropriate.

My bet is that the Original Poster is so Ugly that she couldn't get fucked in a Chinese prison with 2 bags of rice in her pocket.

These Femi-Nazis are always hideously Ugly; thus their hatred for men---who would never consider having carnal knowledge of them without being so drunk, that they could never get it up. And they do hate it when we ask them if they'll put a paper bag over their head to help with the erectile dysfunction.

Forum List

Back