P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Since we know how progressives operate (lie, rewrite history to fit their narrative, etc.) I felt it was important to note that the current California debt is an astounding $443 billion (one of many reasons I would love to see that progressive hell-hole secede from the U.S.) before the big flood hits. Because, of course progressives will try to proclaim their debt is the result of the flood. You can bet as well that ole Moonbeam will use it as an excuse to spend more and blame it on any floods even though the federal government will assume all responsibility for it.

IMG_3058.jpg

California Braces For Wild Once-In-A-Decade Storm | The Huffington Post

And the nation isn't? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ......................

Since we know how progressives operate (lie, rewrite history to fit their narrative, etc.) I felt it was important to note that the current California debt is an astounding $443 billion (one of many reasons I would love to see that progressive hell-hole secede from the U.S.) before the big flood hits. Because, of course progressives will try to proclaim their debt is the result of the flood. You can bet as well that ole Moonbeam will use it as an excuse to spend more and blame it on any floods even though the federal government will assume all responsibility for it.

View attachment 105600

Not trying to disagree with you, but is there more links to this debt count? Illinois is in deep crapola too, and the city of Chicago is about to go under.

In all honesty, THAT is what conservatives should be pushing day after day, hour after hour, because in large blue states with massive illegals, the whole enchilada is collapsing. Push that like you are as a theme, and the leftists will be changing the subject as fast as they can. There should be 10 threads on California and Illinois debt, just like on repeal of the ACA. This is how you get rid of leftists, make them explain their failures, and boy, they have a ton of them-)

Can anyone name me a state that doesn't have a budgetary shortfall?

LOL, deflection Moon............there is a difference between I have a paper cut and...........OMG, I cut my legs and arms off-)

View attachment 105600

Not trying to disagree with you, but is there more links to this debt count? Illinois is in deep crapola too, and the city of Chicago is about to go under.

In all honesty, THAT is what conservatives should be pushing day after day, hour after hour, because in large blue states with massive illegals, the whole enchilada is collapsing. Push that like you are as a theme, and the leftists will be changing the subject as fast as they can. There should be 10 threads on California and Illinois debt, just like on repeal of the ACA. This is how you get rid of leftists, make them explain their failures, and boy, they have a ton of them-)
Yes....

California’s $400 billion debt worries analysts

View attachment 105600

Liberals have claimed Jerry Brown and his minions in Sacramento have righted the ship and the Golden State is wallowing in cash....

Deflection..You lefties insist upon trying to convince anyone within shouting distance that these bastions of liberalism are excellent examples of efficient government.
its actually good comedy

LOL, deflection Moon............there is a difference between I have a paper cut and...........OMG, I cut my legs and arms off-)

We'll take that as a no.
All politicians are money grubbing individuals who will spend more than what is in the old bank account.
Its just that right leaning politicians tend to spend MUCH less....

Deflection..You lefties insist upon trying to convince anyone within shouting distance that these bastions of liberalism are excellent examples of efficient government.
its actually good comedy
hardly so, as the issue is budget shortfall and your attempt to demonize one state, where in fact it happens in others....No matter which party runs the state...

We'll take that as a no.
All politicians are money grubbing individuals who will spend more than what is in the old bank account.
Its just that right leaning politicians tend to spend MUCH less....

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Of course the nation is - thanks to the cancer known as Dumbocrats. What is your point? :dunno:

We'll take that as a no.

So the answer is no....

Well actually, yes, lol. Since investment companies can NOT lie as far as balances or get the FEC on their butts, I am guessing you would take them for a credible source. And so, I looked at home 1st, because I knew we had gotten tax rebates lately from the State. (I know, a refund over and above your refund is incredible-)

Indiana Closes 2016 Budget with Surplus

Of course the nation is - thanks to the cancer known as Dumbocrats. What is your point? :dunno:

We'll take that as a no.

So the answer is no....

Well actually, yes, lol. Since investment companies can NOT lie as far as balances or get the FEC on their butts, I am guessing you would take them for a credible source. And so, I looked at home 1st, because I knew we had gotten tax rebates lately from the State. (I know, a refund over and above your refund is incredible-)

Indiana Closes 2016 Budget with Surplus

Oh yeah, if you don't believe Fidelity, then at least give us another investment house that says no instead of some left wing, propaganda site-)

Forum List

Back