For the record, I predicted Fetterman would win

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
How did I know? I was not naive enough to believe that Fetterman would lose despite having had a stroke and being unable to understand what is being said or be able to respond coherently to questions during his debates. I knew he would be elected despite being a walking vegetable

And no, it was not because of the carpetbagger called "The Oprah", endorsed him.

No, it is because there is something inherently odd and wrong about the way votes are counted there.

Ever since Covid hit, laws regarding how votes are counted have change in a lot of states, and much to the detrement of the nation

No longer can we know election results the night of an election, no, no, no. Now we have to wait on tightly sealed rooms with no windows sit there and count votes for a week before we can know anything.

Florida began this type of thing with hanging chads that got Bush elected. But today, Florida is the shining model of voting after the reforms DeSantis implemented. As a result, Florida had a red wave unlike the rest of America who has not reformed their voting.

The only way to get the reforms, however, is a legislating body within a state working along side a governor to get it done. But how do you elect them with such a flawed and questionable election system?

That is why states like California and New York will never turn anything but Blue. And those two states are the model democrats have for the entire nation

How did I know? I was not naive enough to believe that Fetterman would lose despite having had a stroke and being unable to understand what is being said or be able to respond coherently to questions during his debates. I knew he would be elected despite being a walking vegetable

And no, it was not because of the carpetbagger called "The Oprah", endorsed him.

No, it is because there is something inherently odd and wrong about the way votes are counted there.

Ever since Covid hit, laws regarding how votes are counted have change in a lot of states, and much to the detrement of the nation

No longer can we know election results the night of an election, no, no, no. Now we have to wait on tightly sealed rooms with no windows sit there and count votes for a week before we can know anything.

Florida began this type of thing with hanging chads that got Bush elected. But today, Florida is the shining model of voting after the reforms DeSantis implemented. As a result, Florida had a red wave unlike the rest of America who has not reformed their voting.

The only way to get the reforms, however, is a legislating body within a state working along side a governor to get it done. But how do you elect them with such a flawed and questionable election system?

That is why states like California and New York will never turn anything but Blue. And those two states are the model democrats have for the entire nation
Pennsylvania and New Jersey are horrible.....made the mistake of living up there once will never go near either again.

Pennsylvania and New Jersey are horrible.....made the mistake of living up there once will never go near either again.
Horrible people create horrible places to live and then try to spread the love to other areas, just like cancer.

Republicans always manage to shoot themselves in both feet.
The USSC and the Dodd decision stirred up the young folks, otherwise it would have been a red wave.
Republicans took back the House, that's a big win.

I knew he would win because he had tons of dollars donated, Biden and Obama went multiple times to pa to back him, the mainstream news it ignored all of his shortcomings, they tried to use pity for his stroke to get some sympathy votes, pa always has some shady sounding shit when it comes to votes, and democrats needed a progressive that would just vote for anything they want no matter what and he has a weak character so he will do that.

I knew he would win because they need him too much.

Biden and Fetterman have energized the reduced mental capacity voters.
This was a category that neither political party knew existed until babbling Biden was elected.
The Democrat leadership recognized this large untaped voter pool, and has worked diligently to cultivate the reduced mental capacity individuals into voting Democrat.
Fetterman's election has proven the Democrats strategy to be a stroke of genius. .. :thup:

Last edited:
So you had a 50-50- chance of getting it right. Maybe you need to stop patting yourself on the back and think about what the people of Pa. have gotten themselves into by electing a racist freak to the Senate.

Forum List

Back