For the Musicians here:

Hank Williams, Johnny Horton, Johnny Cash records my dad played. Listening to Elvis, Buddy Holly, etc on the radio, then the Beatles on TV. Then at the age of 17 discovered the blues and Dylan. Bought me a guitar, became a professional bass player, played the bars and small venues. My son's band has opened for some names like George Jones, Meryl Haggard, Brad Paisley, BR549, Asleep at the Wheel, Marty Stuart.

Saw BR549 open for Brian Setzer years ago at the Open Air Amphitheater at San Diego State years ago. They pretty much blew me away...

Hank Williams, Johnny Horton, Johnny Cash records my dad played. Listening to Elvis, Buddy Holly, etc on the radio, then the Beatles on TV. Then at the age of 17 discovered the blues and Dylan. Bought me a guitar, became a professional bass player, played the bars and small venues. My son's band has opened for some names like George Jones, Meryl Haggard, Brad Paisley, BR549, Asleep at the Wheel, Marty Stuart.

Saw BR549 open for Brian Setzer years ago at the Open Air Amphitheater at San Diego State years ago. They pretty much blew me away...
Yeah. Donnie Herron the fiddle player has been with Dylan since they broke up. Fun band.

Forum List

Back