For the love of God I'm begging them please..

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Food Networks please I'm begging you to stop broadcasting all that great food we can never have, during this stuck at home period in time.
We the home bound are down to our freezer burn bread, potatoes with the roots starting to sprout out of them, soy milk that is becoming clumpy tofu, bags of cookie crumbs, cans of peanut crumbs, skins, & salt, bags of potato chip salty crumbs, containers we are affraid to open, and a frozen shoe box that may or may not contain a family pet we forgot to bury.

Food Networks please I'm begging you to stop broadcasting all that great food we can never have, during this stuck at home period in time.
We the home bound are down to our freezer burn bread, potatoes with the roots starting to sprout out of them, soy milk that is becoming clumpy tofu, bags of cookie crumbs, cans of peanut crumbs, skins, & salt, bags of potato chip salty crumbs, containers we are affraid to open, and a frozen shoe box that may or may not contain a family pet we forgot to bury.

The grocery stores are still open.

Does it?

My understanding is that, nationwide, grocery stores are considered "essential" businesses...
Honestly couldn't tell you.
Arkansas has been one of the least effected states, so
not much changed here except restaurants are carry out only
and nobody hugs anymore.
Same in West Tennessee. Nice to have chosen not to live in one of the big ant hills, eh?

Same in West Tennessee. Nice to have chosen not to live in one of the big ant hills, eh?
A little concerned that the hot spot is currently Mexico, where it's well into summer months now, so maybe it's becoming heat-tolerant ?

A little concerned that the hot spot is currently Mexico, where it's well into summer months now, so maybe it's becoming heat-tolerant ?
I think that could be they are finally starting to test. We will soon see how heat and UV tolerant it is, we are already nearing 100 degrees in Arizona and Mexico is probably pretty close to that. Our UV index is also very high for this time of year.

As far as I know, nobody but trump said warm weather would stop it, and what does he know. Covid-19 too new to make a clinical determination on that. Not sure what science trump took. Who knows, if your daddy donates enough money, you might not have to even take any sciences credits at Wharton to get a degree.

I think that could be they are finally starting to test. We will soon see how heat and UV tolerant it is, we are already nearing 100 degrees in Arizona and Mexico is probably pretty close to that. Our UV index is also very high for this time of year.
From what I read, not much of the UVC (the UV that kills it) gets past the ozone layer. Eight hours plus a day may help your farmers and migrant workers out working in it, but will have little protective or anti-viral effectiveness for most people. They said UVC is pretty nasty in the dose used to kill or decontaminate. That from a BBC article I quoted and posted last night or night before last.

Look on the bright side. The shut down won't last forever and the food network isn't the only station on the tube to stare at. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. A pet that was never buried? How long has it been so far since its passing?

Look on the bright side. The shut down won't last forever and the food network isn't the only station on the tube to stare at. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. A pet that was never buried? How long has it been so far since its passing?
Just humor that many can relate to.
Many people have that back of the freezer container with unidentified meat in it, but nobody is brave enough to find out what It is, making it the basis of many sitcom episodes.

^^^ Thank you. I've never owned a pet and so I have no experience in this field which I grew to be happy about since pets don't live as long as people.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was actually wondering about this matter today. What is the world record for longest living dog and how many human years was it here for?

^^^ Thank you. I've never owned a pet and so I have no experience in this field which I grew to be happy about since pets don't live as long as people.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was actually wondering about this matter today. What is the world record for longest living dog and how many human years was it here for?
And which breeds live longest.

And stop sending me recipe recommendations Demon Pintrest!

New Topics

Forum List

Back