For the first time in one century, New Hampshire's largest newspaper endorses the Democrat (Joe Biden)

Trump is such a bad president that the Union Leader endorsed the other guy:
Federal spending is on an unsustainable path. The fact that it has continued under an allegedly conservative president is unbelievable.

Mr. Trump rightly points out that the COVID-19 crisis isn’t his fault, but a true leader must own any situation that happens on their watch. We may be turning a corner with this virus, but the corner we turned is down a dark alley of record infections and deaths. Mr. Trump is a self-proclaimed expert on a wide variety of topics, but when pushed on basic topics he doesn’t want to discuss, he very quickly feigns ignorance.
Donald Trump did not create the social-media-driven political landscape we now live in, but he has weaponized it. He is a consummate linguistic takedown artist, ripping apart all comers to the delight of his fanbase but at the expense of the nation. America faces many challenges and needs a president to build this country up. This appears to be outside of Mr. Trump’s skill set.
Do you have a social life?
You must be very bored.
This is all a paid stunt.
I will tell you how stupid Liberals are...
There are a couple of poorly dressed people with Biden signs near my voting station...standing by the EXIT!

And if you watch Trump rallies that are in line.... lots and lots of them are poorly dressed people too. Poor.
I watch and none of them look like that.

Please explain why 90% of the Liberals on USMB post the content of a 2 year old.

Yes it is. We saw a lots of poorly dress attendees all the time.

“THIS WAS YOU ORIGINAL POST:
“I will tell you how stupid Liberals are...
There are a couple of poorly dressed people with Biden signs near my voting station...standing by the EXIT!“

Now you tell why Trump supporters like you will post something that STUPID? Now you don’t like the brutal response?
You missed the most important part that I bolded...
"standing by the EXIT"

a NEWSpaper endorses someone-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
..they are the JACKASSES that are part of the problem--DUH

Sure. You run with that. The Union Leader has been a stalwart for decades in NH. Republican candidates usually go out of their way to court favor with them as they have a large influence in this state.
The Republican candidate has to be beyond contemptible for them to endorse a Democrat. :)

Did you read the endorsement ?

They had to ackolwedge all of Trumps accomplishments.

Somehow the morons think all the contention in the u.s. is Trumps fault.

The left never let go of Hillary's loss.

Sounds like another newspaper run by morons.

Yeah, well, if they were that high on touting Trumps "accomplishments", then they'd endorse him..as they have every other Republican candidate since..well, the beginning of time.
And all the contention..as well as all the suffering (public health and economic) ARE Trump's fault.

a NEWSpaper endorses someone-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
..they are the JACKASSES that are part of the problem--DUH

Sure. You run with that. The Union Leader has been a stalwart for decades in NH. Republican candidates usually go out of their way to court favor with them as they have a large influence in this state.
The Republican candidate has to be beyond contemptible for them to endorse a Democrat. :)

Did you read the endorsement ?

They had to ackolwedge all of Trumps accomplishments.

Somehow the morons think all the contention in the u.s. is Trumps fault.

The left never let go of Hillary's loss.

Sounds like another newspaper run by morons.

Yeah, well, if they were that high on touting Trumps "accomplishments", then they'd endorse him..as they have every other Republican candidate since..well, the beginning of time.
And all the contention..as well as all the suffering (public health and economic) ARE Trump's fault.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back