For the first day in months, New York City witnessed zero confirmed deaths due to coronavirus

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
....despite all the on-going massive violations of lock down and social distancing policies....

25,000 March in New York to Protest Police Violence - The ...

IT'S A MIRACLE......

What do you know. Quite interesting timing, but be quite aware of the "second wave" that will arrive, probably also with interesting timing, oh, right around the end of October...

Great news!

It is great news...but Democrats just declared if you go outside and violate shutdown/social distancing mandates you were 'killing people'....then started marching with protestors, and facilitating huge rallies / protests..

I know, I know - I should not be shocked by liberal hypocrisy.

...but...WAY TO GO, NY! Hopefully they are through the worst of this pandemic!

What do you know. Quite interesting timing, but be quite aware of the "second wave" that will arrive, probably also with interesting timing, oh, right around the end of October...

If there is a '2nd wave', liberals / Democrats have no one to blame but themselves....

We've had the Mother of all social distancing tests this last week so we'll see what things look like in a couple weeks. But definitely great to see a 0 in the deaths column for NY.

This is bad news for Democrats who want to use the Coronavirus to destroy the American economy.

Nancy and Fingers are gonna be pissed. The mob boss better send more positives to the nursing homes.

Forum List

Back