For the 2024 Presidential Ticket for the dog-shit GOP, I nominate --- Denzel Washington

Would you vote for Denzel Washington?

• In the primaries - Yes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • In the primaries - No.

• In the primaries - It depends on who he is running against. (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In the primaries - Hell no!!!

• In the general election - Yes.

• In the general election - No.

• In the general election - It depends on who he is running against. (explain)

• In the general election - Hell no!!!

• Total voters

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

220px-Denzel_Washington_%2829479254650%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

(this is a fun little experiment in voter information)

The last actor we had for president (Reagan) worked out pretty good. And in truth I'd vote for whoever the nominee is on the GOP ticket over whoever the democrat is. But I gotta know something about the person, what are they for and what are they against and what is their experience. Inexperienced people as a rule don't work out too well, learning OJT generally isn't the best way to go.

The Florida governor seems like the frontrunner right now for the GOP. Definitely an improvement over the dipshit we have now.

220px-Denzel_Washington_%2829479254650%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

(this is a fun little experiment in voter information)
um...well your poll answers don’t really give a good choice

it would depend greatly on Mr Washington’s policy views. I wouldn’t be sure until i heard him campaign and debate

Very telling poll though...telling about the poll creator

The last actor we had for president (Reagan) worked out pretty good. And in truth I'd vote for whoever the nominee is on the GOP ticket over whoever the democrat is. But I gotta know something about the person, what are they for and what are they against and what is their experience. Inexperienced people as a rule don't work out too well, learning OJT generally isn't the best way to go.

The Florida governor seems like the frontrunner right now for the GOP. Definitely an improvement over the dipshit we have now.
The last movie star actor was also a twice elected governor of a very large state with a budget, governmental structure and size equal or exceeding many countries on the planet. I do not vote for untried amateurs for president.

Denzel doesn't make the likely 2024 GOP candidate list. These are after the GOP takes the Hou8se and Senate back in 2022.
2024 Presidential nominees, RINOs need not apply, the Chamber of Commerce can pound sand.
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Kristi Noem
Jim Jordan
Ron Desantis

Not Hogan, Rubio, Christie, Graham, or any Trump

Yeah just what we need. A cocky know it all black dude.

Forum List

Back