For The 199th Time; Why Are We Still In Iraq & Afghanistan????

I find it almost hysterical that all of a sudden all of the loud mouth Democrats on the board are feigning dismay at war.

Almost. You couldn't fucking be bothered before.

I'm not a Democrat BUT I've been complaining for over a decade now. Why aren't you?

No. Try again.

Try what? Asking you again? OK. why aren't you?
I have. It's documented. So, Try again.
Progressives were called traitors and terrorists for opposing Bush's Iraq invasion.........you can try that revisionist history bullshit with your Trump circle jump buddies
I was opposed to Bush's Iraq invasion. I didn't vote for Trump. Pull your head out of your ass.
So if you were opposed to it, why are you acting like you didn't know WHO were the ones against it from the beginning???

You know damn well how progressives for DEMONIZED for not wanting to invade....DEMONIZED for not believing Saddam was behind 9/11......DEMONIZED for not believing Saddam had nukes.....

Conservatives boycotted french fries for fuck's sake behind France's unwillingness to bow down to everything Bush wanted....

I didn't see conservatives being raked over the coals back then....but I see a lot of conservatives now trying to rewrite history -- AFTER THE FACT -- because admitting a liberal was right about something is worse than death for them...so they'd rather gaslight everyone instead....
Grow up. You refused to pay attention for four years. Four. Nobody is buying the shit you are trying to sell now.

You are no longer the good guys.
Lol @ no longer the good guys.....

Yo goofy ass is talking about good guys and bad guys like a juvenile bitch...

Obama had opposition from the same progressives that opposed Bush....ain't shit changed -- Obama just didn't demonize his opposition as traitors like you right wing dick suckers did....

But at least you have further solidified how full of shit conservatives were with their Obama attacks.....I guess he wasn't a secret terrorist muslim dictator -- he was the same military industrial complex puppet that Bush was....and Trump was...and Biden is now.....

I find it almost hysterical that all of a sudden all of the loud mouth Democrats on the board are feigning dismay at war.

I'm not a Democrat BUT I've been complaining for over a decade now. Why aren't you?

No. Try again.

Progressives were called traitors and terrorists for opposing Bush's Iraq invasion.........you can try that revisionist history bullshit with your Trump circle jump buddies
I was opposed to Bush's Iraq invasion. I didn't vote for Trump. Pull your head out of your ass.

What about Obama's invasions of Syria, Libya and Yemen?
What about it? I pitched a fit. Did you?

Dealing with you is, quite often, like dealing with a child.

I find it odd how many skirt around Obama.

No. Try again.

So if you were opposed to it, why are you acting like you didn't know WHO were the ones against it from the beginning???

You know damn well how progressives for DEMONIZED for not wanting to invade....DEMONIZED for not believing Saddam was behind 9/11......DEMONIZED for not believing Saddam had nukes.....

Conservatives boycotted french fries for fuck's sake behind France's unwillingness to bow down to everything Bush wanted....

I didn't see conservatives being raked over the coals back then....but I see a lot of conservatives now trying to rewrite history -- AFTER THE FACT -- because admitting a liberal was right about something is worse than death for them...so they'd rather gaslight everyone instead....
Grow up. You refused to pay attention for four years. Four. Nobody is buying the shit you are trying to sell now.

Obama had opposition from the same progressives that opposed Bush....ain't shit changed -- Obama just didn't demonize his opposition as traitors like you right wing dick suckers did....

But at least you have further solidified how full of shit conservatives were with their Obama attacks.....I guess he wasn't a secret terrorist muslim dictator -- he was the same military industrial complex puppet that Bush was....and Trump was...and Biden is now.....
Speaking of good guys and bad guys. I'm a liberal, ya juvenile bitch.

This is why you suck.

Protesters storm US Embassy in Yemen in new attack
Sep 13, 2012 · September 13, 2012, 7:35 AM. SANAA, Yemen (AP) — Chanting "death to America" and "death to Israel," hundreds of protesters angered by an anti-Islam film stormed the U.S. Embassy compound in Yemen's...
Protesters stormed the US capitol.......4 or 5 people died as a result.....

And the response from these war hawks here in the US was to get over it and pretend it wasn't a big deal....

So no, I don't give a fuck about your fearmongering over Yemen.....we don't need to fight proxy wars for the Saudis or Israel...

No. Try again.

This is why you suck.
You are a liberal but acting shocked as to who was opposed to the Iraq War.....ok.......dick sucker

No. Try again.

This is why you suck.
You are a liberal but acting shocked as to who was opposed to the Iraq War.....ok.......dick sucker

Where was "acting shocked" at?

I realize that you have just been reduced to making shit up. That's par for course for you though.

No. Try again.

Obama didn't invade any of those countries.

Six million Syrian refugees were landing all over Europe and the ME including the Gulf States.

We assisted NATO with Libya because Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy. We didn't send any troops to Yemen in spite of the attack on the US embassy and the loss of many lives.

Obama aide: how we got it wrong in Yemen

Obama sends more Special Forces to Syria in fight against IS

Libya never happens without our support. We wanted a base to run guns to Syria.

Obama supporters are every bit as adept for covering for Obama as Trump supporters are for him. Obama killed the anti-war movement.

Sep 13, 2012 · September 13, 2012, 7:35 AM. SANAA, Yemen (AP) — Chanting "death to America" and "death to Israel," hundreds of protesters angered by an anti-Islam film stormed the U.S. Embassy compound in Yemen's...

And the response from these war hawks here in the US was to get over it and pretend it wasn't a big deal....

So no, I don't give a fuck about your fearmongering over Yemen.....we don't need to fight proxy wars for the Saudis or Israel...

We do need to keep the Bab al Mandab open to shipping.

By attacking Iraq we made Iran ascendant and that is a problem for the whole of the Arabian peninsula and Red Sea shipping from the Indian ocean to Suez..

Ascendant definition, a position of dominance or controlling influence: possession of power, superiority, or preeminence .

No. Try again.

Six million Syrian refugees were landing all over Europe and the ME including the Gulf States.

We assisted NATO with Libya because Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy. We didn't send any troops to Yemen in spite of the attack on the US embassy and the loss of many lives.

Obama supporters are every bit as adept for covering for Obama as Trump supporters are for him. Obama killed the anti-war movement.
Obama definitely killed that movement -- except that movement isn't dead.....just nobody pays attention to them.....

Obama so much wanted to be liked by Republicans that he was willing to be a war criminal all to get that pat on the head from other war criminals....and what did it get him?? ZILCH......

I don't believe there is any potential candidate who will stand up to the military complex and get us out of the Middle East.....they will just pay it lip service....

Americans voted against the Orange Hitler so the democrats could resume their wars around the world.

I reckon Trump being the only President in decades not to start a war was enough reason to label him Hitler and get him out of office ASAP.

Naw, what got him labelled Hitler was his attacks on a free press and his racism against minorities...

that the Pentagon wouldn't let him play with the cool toys is besides the point.
"Free Press" lol, try globalist media. Never heard Trump say anything racist. The globalist corporate media labelled him this because his policies are America first.

By attacking Iraq we made Iran ascendant and that is a problem for the whole of the Arabian peninsula and Red Sea shipping from the Indian ocean to Suez..

Ascendant definition, a position of dominance or controlling influence: possession of power, superiority, or preeminence .
The Saudis don't have a navy??

All those trillions of dollars and they can't afford a navy??

France, England, Germany, etc don't rely on shipping from that part of the world??

They rely as much on it as we do based on proximity alone.....

No. Try again.

Libya was awash in arms because in the 3 years prior to the civil war Gaddafi went on a four billion dollar shopping spree. The Annex in Benghazi was a communication mission to try and identify which tribes would back a return to the Idris Constitution. It was a long shot... hopeful.

It wasn't a gun running operation.

France, England, Germany, etc don't rely on shipping from that part of the world??

They do but I am pretty sure their "navy" is small craft that are fast.

Yes, the Europeans rely on Red Sea access.. Look how many ports there are in East Africa and the Arabian peninsula.

Our troops are left in those countries to act as bait. If no one attacks them how would we test our new military toys? Poor dark skinned people without the means to fight back make good targets.

The US is in the ME to ensure and insure the US Federal Reserve Note remains the currency of choice for Saudi's oil trading- see the Nixon/Saudi agreement- see Nixon's removing the US currency from the Gold Standard- see Nixon's price and wage controls- see the New American Century, we need another Pearl Harbor- see 9/11- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in different locations and bought down 3 bldg's in near identical fashion- follow the money see the agenda- Israel dictates US foreign policy-

They do but I am pretty sure their "navy" is small craft that are fast.

Yes, the Europeans rely on Red Sea access.. Look how many ports there are in East Africa and the Arabian peninsula.
Therefore our soldiers aren't required to be police of the world....

What has that really gotten us?

Wage inequality is still worse than ever; infrastructure crumbling....Texans literally froze to death behind something that was 1000% preventable.....

Spending 10 times as much on our military than the next 10 or so countries combined should give us the space to re-invest in our own instead of dying for someone else

Until we stop letting the Zionists and the Oil Companies dictate what our policies are over there, we are going to keep having wars.

But since we don't have a draft, it's just going to be poor kids fighting it.

I have my own solution to this. Let's have a national draft, and the kids of the wealthy and the politicians get put into an elite airborne unit that will be the first deployed to any war zone.

Peace in our Time.
Fck you and your Draft. The draft was and always will be wrong.
It is unconstitutional.
The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime.
The solution is to vote out the politicians that support war if voting out is even possible now

The US is in the ME to ensure and insure the US Federal Reserve Note remains the currency of choice for Saudi's oil trading- see the Nixon/Saudi agreement- see Nixon's removing the US currency from the Gold Standard- see Nixon's price and wage controls- see the New American Century, we need another Pearl Harbor- see 9/11- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in different locations and bought down 3 bldg's in near identical fashion- follow the money see the agenda- Israel dictates US foreign policy-
Simply having a presence in the ME isn't the same as occupying the ME with endless wars....

We were able to have the Saudis using our currency for decades without ZERO Middle east invasions and occupations.....

Bush broke it, Obama further broke it and tried to con people into believing otherwise.... and Trump further broke it and conned people into thinking otherwise.....

Forum List

Back