For The 199th Time; Why Are We Still In Iraq & Afghanistan????

Americans voted against the Orange Hitler so the democrats could resume their wars around the world.

I reckon Trump being the only President in decades not to start a war was enough reason to label him Hitler and get him out of office ASAP.

Naw, what got him labelled Hitler was his attacks on a free press and his racism against minorities...

that the Pentagon wouldn't let him play with the cool toys is besides the point.

No. You all were 100% aware that with the election of Biden the odds of going back to war were increased substantially.

You guys just didn't give a fuck.
We were at war ALL THRU OUT THE TRUMP YEARS you dunce...

There was no peace -- he ramped up drone strikes beyond Obama's wildest dreams......He sent US troops to protect Saudi oil...that hasn't happened since Bush......he ramped up the war in Yemen is still raging despite bipartisan support to end it...

And assassinating an Iranian general on Iraqi soil isn't "de-escalation" -- the fact that didn't escalate into a full scale war was more due to Iranian restraint than ours.......

It’s about Oil and Israel. The US will NEVER stay out of that region. It does not matter who is in the WH.

Period

It's about boosting Wall Street. Now oil does play into that.

I find it almost hysterical that all of a sudden all of the loud mouth Democrats on the board are feigning dismay at war.

Almost. You couldn't fucking be bothered before.

I'm not a Democrat BUT I've been complaining for over a decade now. Why aren't you?

No. Try again.

Try what? Asking you again? OK. why aren't you?
I have. It's documented. So, Try again.
Progressives were called traitors and terrorists for opposing Bush's Iraq invasion.........you can try that revisionist history bullshit with your Trump circle jerk buddies

No. You all were 100% aware that with the election of Biden the odds of going back to war were increased substantially.

There was no peace -- he ramped up drone strikes beyond Obama's wildest dreams......He sent US troops to protect Saudi oil...that hasn't happened since Bush......he ramped up the war in Yemen is still raging despite bipartisan support to end it...

And assassinating an Iranian general on Iraqi soil isn't "de-escalation" -- the fact that didn't escalate into a full scale war was more due to Iranian restraint than ours.......

I've seen NO support bipartisan or otherwise in support for ending anything.

Bush, Cheney, Obama, Hillary, Graham, Trump and now Biden (among many others) all deserve to rot in Hell for what they have done. (I use to include McCain but he is already there)

Is Saudi Arabia paying US for troops?
“Saudi Arabia is paying us for [our troops]. We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia,” Trump said. “I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.” He sells troops.
Conservative Rep. Justin Amash: Trump 'Sells' Troops to ...
www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-brags

I find it almost hysterical that all of a sudden all of the loud mouth Democrats on the board are feigning dismay at war.

I'm not a Democrat BUT I've been complaining for over a decade now. Why aren't you?

No. Try again.

Progressives were called traitors and terrorists for opposing Bush's Iraq invasion.........you can try that revisionist history bullshit with your Trump circle jump buddies

THey were. And then they were strangely quiet when Obama continued those wars and started others and have been quiet ever since.

I am aware. But, for four years you were fixated on Trump and some bullshit rather than bother yourselves to question the motives.

And NOW you think you can just waltz back in and wring your fucking hands.

No. Try again.

Progressives were called traitors and terrorists for opposing Bush's Iraq invasion.........you can try that revisionist history bullshit with your Trump circle jump buddies
I was opposed to Bush's Iraq invasion. I didn't vote for Trump. Pull your head out of your ass.

“Saudi Arabia is paying us for [our troops]. We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia,” Trump said. “I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.” He sells troops.
I don't know about you.......but I don't want to sell our troops to the highest bidder....

Like I said...they have mercenary firms for that.......the Saudis also have their own troops, missiles, jets, etc.......let them use their own to protect their own....

I don't know about you.......but I don't want to sell our troops to the highest bidder....

Like I said...they have mercenary firms for that.......the Saudis also have their own troops, missiles, jets, etc.......let them use their own to protect their own....

The Saudis have always paid for weapons and training. American soldiers have NO presence at any of the oil installations.

No. Try again.

I was opposed to Bush's Iraq invasion. I didn't vote for Trump. Pull your head out of your ass.

What about Obama's invasions of Syria, Libya and Yemen?

No. Try again.

What about it? I pitched a fit. Did you?

Dealing with you is, quite often, like dealing with a child.

No. Try again.

So if you were opposed to it, why are you acting like you didn't know WHO were the ones against it from the beginning???

You know damn well how progressives for DEMONIZED for not wanting to invade....DEMONIZED for not believing Saddam was behind 9/11......DEMONIZED for not believing Saddam had nukes.....

Conservatives boycotted french fries for fuck's sake behind France's unwillingness to bow down to everything Bush wanted....

I didn't see conservatives being raked over the coals back then....but I see a lot of conservatives now trying to rewrite history -- AFTER THE FACT -- because admitting a liberal was right about something is worse than death for them...so they'd rather gaslight everyone instead....

No. Try again.

So if you were opposed to it, why are you acting like you didn't know WHO were the ones against it from the beginning???

You know damn well how progressives for DEMONIZED for not wanting to invade....DEMONIZED for not believing Saddam was behind 9/11......DEMONIZED for not believing Saddam had nukes.....

Conservatives boycotted french fries for fuck's sake behind France's unwillingness to bow down to everything Bush wanted....

I didn't see conservatives being raked over the coals back then....but I see a lot of conservatives now trying to rewrite history -- AFTER THE FACT -- because admitting a liberal was right about something is worse than death for them...so they'd rather gaslight everyone instead....
Grow up. You refused to pay attention for four years. Four. Nobody is buying the shit you are trying to sell now.

You are no longer the good guys.

No. Try again.

Obama didn't invade any of those countries.

Six million Syrian refugees were landing all over Europe and the ME including the Gulf States.

We assisted NATO with Libya because Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy. We didn't send any troops to Yemen in spite of the attack on the US embassy and the loss of many lives.

The Saudis have always paid for weapons and training. American soldiers have NO presence at any of the oil installations.
Why are we sending US Troops to Saudi to protect their oil fields??

Instead of letting the Saudis us their own weapons and soldiers to protect their OWN OIL FIELDS........Aramco isn't an American company......

The 2008 U.S. embassy attack in Yemen in Sana'a, Yemen on September 17, 2008, resulted in 18 deaths[2] and 16 injuries.[3] Six attackers, six Yemeni police, and six civilians were killed.[4] This attack was the second occurring in the same year, after a mortar attack earlier in 2008 on March 18 missed the embassy and instead hit a nearby girls' school.[5] Islamic Jihad of Yemen, an al Qaeda affiliate, claimed responsibility for the attack.[

New Topics

Forum List

Back