For Someone Who Supposedly Lost, Trump Sure Has Coattails, And For Someone Who Supposedly Won, Biden Sure Doesn’t:

Zorro!

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2019
FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY LOST, TRUMP SURE HAS COATTAILS, AND FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY WON, BIDEN SURE DOESN’T:

APLogo_Twitter_normal.jpg

AP Politics

@AP_Politics
· 5h
BREAKING: Republican David Valadao wins election to U.S. House in California's 21st Congressional District, beating incumbent Rep. TJ Cox. #APracecall at 10:32 a.m. PST. #Election2020 #CAelection Election 2020

3 left and the GOP leads in all 3.

If they take 2 of the 3 that will be 12 pick ups and leave Ice Cream Nancy with only a 5 seat margin. After redistricting, the GOP will have a tailwind to pick up at least 7 seats in 2022. Ding Dong Witch Nancy Will Soon Be Gone.

What a fabulous GOP election, marred only by the illegitimate theft of the Presidency by Illegitimate Joe.

Time to make our Elections Open and Verifiable Again!

FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY LOST, TRUMP SURE HAS COATTAILS, AND FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY WON, BIDEN SURE DOESN’T
The difference between a public servant and man-of-the-people (Joe) vs. a spoiled, pouting, arrogant little rich-boy (Rump) with delusions of grandeur.

Coattails matter far less than a willingness and ability to serve the People and their Republic and its Constitution.

Game... set... match... in favor of Sleepy Old Uncle Joe.

Last edited:
FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY LOST, TRUMP SURE HAS COATTAILS, AND FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY WON, BIDEN SURE DOESN’T:

AP Politics

@AP_Politics
· 5h
BREAKING: Republican David Valadao wins election to U.S. House in California's 21st Congressional District, beating incumbent Rep. TJ Cox. #APracecall at 10:32 a.m. PST. #Election2020 #CAelection Election 2020

If they take 2 of the 3 that will be 12 pick ups and leave Ice Cream Nancy with only a 5 seat margin. After redistricting, the GOP will have a tailwind to pick up at least 7 seats in 2022. Ding Dong Witch Nancy Will Soon Be Gone.

What a fabulous GOP election, marred only by the illegitimate theft of the Presidency by Illegitimate Joe.

I would respond but this thread will be shutdown shortly,,,

Stop shouting. We're all right here. The fact that Trump lost and down ballot Republicans did better than expected should be proof to you that there was no voter fraud. This election was a referendum on Trump and his lousy job as President. That's why he's gone.

It was obviously a joke, but I wanted to verify that with the OP before reporting it being in the wrong Forum.

I see it has been moved.

I have no more interest inn it now.

No it wasn't obviously a joke, WillHaftawaite you snitch retard.

SCOTUSblog is a law blog written by lawyers, law professors, and law students about the Supreme Court of the United States (sometimes abbreviated "SCOTUS"). The blog was formerly sponsored by Bloomberg Law. The site tracks cases before the Court from the certiorari stage through the merits stage. The site live blogs as the Court announces opinions and grants cases, and sometimes has information on the Court's actions published before either the Court or any other news source does. The site frequently hosts symposiums with leading experts on the cases before the Court. The site comprehensively covers all of the cases argued before the Court and maintains an archive of the briefing and other documents in each case.​

Which says a helluva lot more than the average poster and you on this site.

I couldn't give a shit where it was posted

But thank you for contributing to the further dumbdowning of this site. Wah! wah! wah!

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY
This election was a referendum on Trump and his lousy job as President.

Right..

he did such a lousy job, he got nearly 7 million more votes than he did 4 years ago...

I swear, I wonder if some of you people can walk and chew gum at the same time.

AP Politics

@AP_Politics
· 5h

Dude, stop drinking the Kool Aid.

On average, House Republicans received 2.5% more of the vote than Trump.

That's because enough #NeverTrumpers and other Republicans voted for GOP candidates down-ballot but couldn't pull the trigger on Trump.

First state to say they can't certify this election is PA....next will be AZ and the rust belt will follow.....

The PA legislature has absolutely no say in the certification of the election (which is already done).
They can pass all the bullshit resolutions they want. None of them mean a thing.

AP Politics

@AP_Politics
· 5h

Yep....he was number 11.

I guess the blue wave just....well, uh, it.....I mean.....oh fuck.

Stop shouting. We're all right here. The fact that Trump lost and down ballot Republicans did better than expected should be proof to you that there was no voter fraud. This election was a referendum on Trump and his lousy job as President. That's why he's gone.

It was obviously a joke, but I wanted to verify that with the OP before reporting it being in the wrong Forum.

I see it has been moved.

SCOTUSblog is a law blog written by lawyers, law professors, and law students about the Supreme Court of the United States (sometimes abbreviated "SCOTUS"). The blog was formerly sponsored by Bloomberg Law. The site tracks cases before the Court from the certiorari stage through the merits stage. The site live blogs as the Court announces opinions and grants cases, and sometimes has information on the Court's actions published before either the Court or any other news source does. The site frequently hosts symposiums with leading experts on the cases before the Court. The site comprehensively covers all of the cases argued before the Court and maintains an archive of the briefing and other documents in each case.​

But thank you for contributing to the further dumbdowning of this site. Wah! wah! wah!

Right..

he did such a lousy job, he got nearly 7 million more votes than he did 4 years ago...

More people getting up off the couch and voting, more younger people and first time voters (never have voted) registering to vote. There was a lot at stake this election.
What's so difficult to grasp about that. I swear, you idiots see apparitions behind every door. :)

The fact that Trump lost and down ballot Republicans did better than expected should be proof to you that there was no voter fraud.
Right.

Right..

And Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary.

Do you really think that was because of Biden?

no, don't be silly.

(and has nothing to do with my point.)

If Trump wasa such piss poor president, why didn't he get LESS than what put him in office?

Last edited:

I see it has been moved.

Right..

More people getting up off the couch and voting, more younger people and first time voters (never have voted) registering to vote. There was a lot at stake this election.
What's so difficult to grasp about that. I swear, you idiots see apparitions behind every door. :)

That explains Bidens numbers, NOT Trumps.

Remember?

He was a piss poor president. most of the newspapers and news stations proclaimed it for 4 yeaers.

The left can not be allowed to steal this election...with all of the evidence of massive fraud this election should be voided and redone.....
What evidence of massive fraud is that? Have all of these Republic -appointed judges seen any of it? No. Why? Because it doesn't exist.

Right..

And Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary.

Do you really think that was because of Biden?

No, it was all of those chinese voters who sent Xiden over the top. You know, the ILLEGAL votes.

I see it has been moved.

Right..

That explains Bidens numbers, NOT Trumps.

Remember?

He was a piss poor president. most of the newspapers and news stations proclaimed it for 4 yeaers.

Same reasoning applies. Everybody that registered to vote..didn't necessarily vote for Biden.
This was a contentious and well publicized election.

And yes, Trump was a piss poor President. Still is. That's why the voters showed him the door.

Forum List

Back