For Someone Who Supposedly Lost, Trump Sure Has Coattails, And For Someone Who Supposedly Won, Biden Sure Doesn’t:

First state to say they can't certify this election is PA....next will be AZ and the rust belt will follow.....

They've already certified PA.

And the PA SC upheld it today.

Stop mainlining your alt-right media.

Why do you ill informed morons keep saying this?
friday trumps thursday. you FUCKING ARROGANT TWAT. ill informed, he queefs.

So have they certified the election in Pennsylvania?
No they havent ya numbskull.
They have.

LOL...look at the date.

FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY LOST, TRUMP SURE HAS COATTAILS, AND FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY WON, BIDEN SURE DOESN’T:

APLogo_Twitter_normal.jpg

AP Politics

@AP_Politics
· 5h
BREAKING: Republican David Valadao wins election to U.S. House in California's 21st Congressional District, beating incumbent Rep. TJ Cox. #APracecall at 10:32 a.m. PST. #Election2020 #CAelection Election 2020

3 left and the GOP leads in all 3.

If they take 2 of the 3 that will be 12 pick ups and leave Ice Cream Nancy with only a 5 seat margin. After redistricting, the GOP will have a tailwind to pick up at least 7 seats in 2022. Ding Dong Witch Nancy Will Soon Be Gone.

What a fabulous GOP election, marred only by the illegitimate theft of the Presidency by Illegitimate Joe.

Time to make our Elections Open and Verifiable Again!
Three of them came from republican cheating in Florida. Many of the rest were most like dishonestly come by as well. It's the republican way, after all.

First state to say they can't certify this election is PA....next will be AZ and the rust belt will follow.....

They've already certified PA.

And the PA SC upheld it today.

Stop mainlining your alt-right media.

Why do you ill informed morons keep saying this?
friday trumps thursday. you FUCKING ARROGANT TWAT. ill informed, he queefs.

So have they certified the election in Pennsylvania?
No they havent ya numbskull.
They have.

LOL...look at the date.
Yes. It shows they were done certifying before the order came down.

Which means the TRO is irrelevant to the presidential election and only affects local races.

The fact that Trump lost and down ballot Republicans did better than expected should be proof to you that there was no voter fraud. This election was a referendum on Trump and his lousy job as President. That's why he's gone.

Naaaaaaaaah, this election was a referendum on coronavirus. Conclusion: we don't like it. Trump was at the top, so he went. We didn't like the Great Depression in 1934, either: so Hoover went. I bet presidents and prime ministers all over go out of office during 2021. It's not exactly that it was their fault, it wasn't. It's just ----- no. Just no.

Everyone assumed Trump would win in a landslide before COVID showed up. Because of the great economy and the popular policies. The GOP success down-ballot shows the support for such policies. Trump took the hit for the team.

Yes. It shows they were done certifying before the order came down.

Which means the TRO is irrelevant to the presidential election and only affects local races.

The PA SC overturned it today anyway.

But cult's gotta cult.
Fake News. This finding was from yesterday:

GOP Rides Trump’s Coat Tails To Best Year for Republicans in California in more than a decade.

It was the best year for Republicans in California in more than a decade.

In May, when Rep. Mike Garcia won a special House election in suburban Los Angeles, it was the first time since in 22 years that the GOP had flipped a Democrat-held House seat in the state. It had been even longer, 26 years, since Republicans took out an incumbent House member. Yet in the election this month, they have already done that three times — with Republican Michelle Steel beating Democratic Rep. Harley Rouda in a coastal Orange County district, Republican Young Kim dispatching Rep. Gil Cisneros, and former Rep. David Valadao defeating Democratic Rep. TJ Cox to reclaim his Central Valley seat.

Garcia is currently running ahead of Democrat Christy Smith in a race that has 99% of the polling reporting. “The pendulum is swinging back,” said Jim Brulte, a former California Republican Party chair and longtime legislative leader. “For every action there’s an equal and opposite reaction. That’s not just physics. It’s also political. And I think you’ve started to see the reaction to total Democrat control in California.”

Voters, in a conservative revolt, sunk business tax and rent control measures, as well as a bid to reinstate affirmative action.

Democrats’ dismal down-ballot showing across the country dealt a blow to Ice Cream Nancy’s delegation in her home state. California will be important in the midterms in two years.

Republicans in the state stepped up their voter registration and mail ballot collection efforts, adopting some of the same practices, including the "ballot harvesting," that Democrats use.

Right..

he did such a lousy job, he got nearly 7 million more votes than he did 4 years ago...

I swear, I wonder if some of you people can walk and chew gum at the same time.

And Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary.

Do you really think that was because of Biden?

no, don't be silly.

(and has nothing to do with my point.)

If Trump wasa such piss poor president, why din't he get LESS than what put him in office?
He cheated.

GOP Flips Another One +11!

Only 6 more to pick up in 2022 and McCarthy takes the gavel from the ugly ice cream witch!

FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY LOST, TRUMP SURE HAS COATTAILS, AND FOR SOMEONE WHO SUPPOSEDLY WON, BIDEN SURE DOESN’T:

APLogo_Twitter_normal.jpg

AP Politics

@AP_Politics
· 5h
BREAKING: Republican David Valadao wins election to U.S. House in California's 21st Congressional District, beating incumbent Rep. TJ Cox. #APracecall at 10:32 a.m. PST. #Election2020 #CAelection Election 2020

3 left and the GOP leads in all 3.

If they take 2 of the 3 that will be 12 pick ups and leave Ice Cream Nancy with only a 5 seat margin. After redistricting, the GOP will have a tailwind to pick up at least 7 seats in 2022. Ding Dong Witch Nancy Will Soon Be Gone.

What a fabulous GOP election, marred only by the illegitimate theft of the Presidency by Illegitimate Joe.

Time to make our Elections Open and Verifiable Again!

For someone who supposedly won, he sure spends alot of time bitching about election fraud.

FOR A GUY WHO SUPPOSEDLY LOST, TRUMP SURE HAD COATTAILS. FOR A GUY WHO SUPPOSEDLY WON, BIDEN SURE DIDN’T. How Democrats Suffered Crushing Down-Ballot Losses Across America.
This year, Democrats targeted a dozen state legislative chambers where Republicans held tenuous majorities, including in Pennsylvania, Texas, Arizona, North Carolina and Minnesota. Their goal was to check the power of Republicans to redraw congressional and legislative districts in 2021, and to curb the rightward drift of policies from abortion to gun safety to voting rights.
Blue Wave?
In all cases, Democrats came up short. None of their targeted legislative chambers flipped, even though Biden carried many of the districts that down-ballot Democrats did not. It could make it harder for Democrats to retain a House majority in 2022.
They did badly in Congressional races, too.

Stop shouting. We're all right here. The fact that Trump lost and down ballot Republicans did better than expected should be proof to you that there was no voter fraud. This election was a referendum on Trump and his lousy job as President. That's why he's gone.

It was obviously a joke, but I wanted to verify that with the OP before reporting it being in the wrong Forum.

I see it has been moved.

I have no more interest inn it now.

No it wasn't obviously a joke, WillHaftawaite you snitch retard.

SCOTUSblog is a law blog written by lawyers, law professors, and law students about the Supreme Court of the United States (sometimes abbreviated "SCOTUS"). The blog was formerly sponsored by Bloomberg Law. The site tracks cases before the Court from the certiorari stage through the merits stage. The site live blogs as the Court announces opinions and grants cases, and sometimes has information on the Court's actions published before either the Court or any other news source does. The site frequently hosts symposiums with leading experts on the cases before the Court. The site comprehensively covers all of the cases argued before the Court and maintains an archive of the briefing and other documents in each case.​

Which says a helluva lot more than the average poster and you on this site.

I couldn't give a shit where it was posted

But thank you for contributing to the further dumbdowning of this site. Wah! wah! wah!

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY
This election was a referendum on Trump and his lousy job as President.

Right..

he did such a lousy job, he got nearly 7 million more votes than he did 4 years ago...

I swear, I wonder if some of you people can walk and chew gum at the same time.

More people getting up off the couch and voting, more younger people and first time voters (never have voted) registering to vote. There was a lot at stake this election.
What's so difficult to grasp about that. I swear, you idiots see apparitions behind every door. :)

That explains Bidens numbers, NOT Trumps.

Remember?

He was a piss poor president. most of the newspapers and news stations proclaimed it for 4 yeaers.

Same reasoning applies. Everybody that registered to vote..didn't necessarily vote for Biden.
This was a contentious and well publicized election.

And yes, Trump was a piss poor President. Still is. That's why the voters showed him the door.
which of his policies do you not like and why?

nothing personal, just his policies.

I'll prepare for an attack back, not an answer from you.

As others have pointed out, Biden was certainly not a charismatic candidate. His victory was testimony to how repugnant the President personally was to millions. Many old-fashioned Republicans and independents who never would otherwise have voted for Biden were fed up. They voted against Trump because they felt he was a dangerous and unstable conman and a divisive demagogue who had to be stopped.

I believe it is true that Trump’s “program” on Law & Order and Immigration and Nationalism are very popular. I think the Democrats have not addressed these issues adequately, and have in many respects painted themselves, or allowed themselves to be painted, into a corner. But the furious demagogy of Trump and the shear madness expressed by many of his cult-like followers, things that made his takeover of the GOP successful, and actually grew its base — these were also what convinced millions that he personally had to go.

That a man like Trump could become President and almost win re-election was a symptom of deep problems in U.S. society and our systems of government. The U.S. is the center of a globe-encircling financial & military system of capitalism. Yet it showed it can be taken over by an emotionally immature and utterly narcissistic man with no governing experience whatever.

Forum List

Back