For SHAME John Roberts of FOX!@!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
For the very first time, I'm extremely disappointed in John Roberts, reporter for Fox and his extremely ignorant question regarding Trump denouncing White Supremacists"! How disgusting! He wouldn't accept what Trump has said. Wouldn't accept what Kayleigh said which was President Trump denounced them.
What the F>>>K does the MSM want Trump to do? By the same TOKEN where is the MSM asking BIDEN to denounce ANTIFA, BLM and All groups that are burning cities! WHERE are those people after Biden who said "antifa" is an idea!!!!

I need an explanation as to what the problem is because OBVIOUSLY I thought there was a "freedom of expression"! I'm expressing disappointment in John Roberts/Fox news for pursuing a totally irrelevant issue! So please explain the problem!

Yeah, he also brought up the fact his wife works for either cbs or abc. He was carrying forth her agenda.

It's a stupid question and Trump has to ask why the game is so two faced? He has denounced it time and again, Why is it HIS job to do so? Really, what violence are they even referring to?

Are these media fools not watching the streets and the rioting the last four months? Why in the hell aren't they hounding the Dems to stop this, they are the ones telling them to get in the face of Trump supporters.

It's obvious what they are trying to do. Trump doesn't always deal with it well, but it's a broken record with these media clowns.

Last edited:
For the very first time, I'm extremely disappointed in John Roberts, reporter for Fox and his extremely ignorant question regarding Trump denouncing White Supremacists"! How disgusting! He wouldn't accept what Trump has said. Wouldn't accept what Kayleigh said which was President Trump denounced them.
What the F>>>K does the MSM want Trump to do? By the same TOKEN where is the MSM asking BIDEN to denounce ANTIFA, BLM and All groups that are burning cities! WHERE are those people after Biden who said "antifa" is an idea!!!!

I hate it. They're backing even Donald Trump into a corner over this critical race theory bullshit. No one wants to go against the nationwide cult of political correctness.

He even did it that night, but because he didn’t say it exactly like the script, they claim he didn’t. They try to associate the Proud Boys with racism, which their members are black, latino, white and married to all shades. And the fbi said they are not a racist organization. Someone needs to send him these, along with transcripts of his recent denouncing of white supremacists, the kkk, etc.

click on the tweet to see the rest.

According to the rules, threads w/o links like this will get shut down by the MODs.

12 minutes in.
You wrote: "According to the rules, threads w/o links like this will get shut down by the MODs. 12 minutes in."
Have not been shut down yet! What do you know????

Despicable,,,pathetic... moron!

1601612404140.png

Roberts is one of the few remaining journalists at Fox. The rest are Trump propagandists.

The other lie they are trying to push is that there is no mail-in ballot fraud.

Trump said ballots were thrown in a river when infact they were thrown into a ditch.

One "reporter" must have said the word "river" 45 times during his question and why she couldn't give the name of the river.

The idiot made a spectacle of himself! Almost as bad as roberts!

Oh no...I don't have a link :eek-52:

The other lie they are trying to push is that there is no mail-in ballot fraud.

Trump said ballots were thrown in a river when infact they were thrown into a ditch.

One "reporter" must have said the word "river" 45 times during his question and why she couldn't give the name of the river.

The idiot made a spectacle of himself! Almost as bad as roberts!

Oh no...I don't have a link :eek-52:
I wonder if John Roberts has a twitter account linked to his girlfriend/mother of his twins CBS reporter Kyra Phillips?
Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 9.20.31 AM.png

This is what happens when the media thinks they are “celebrities”. This jackass is just being a drama queen for attention because he thinks his opinions matter more than the average American because he uses his job as a political platform to grandstand upon..

Roberts is one of the few remaining journalists at Fox. The rest are Trump propagandists.
Anyone spewing Democratic propaganda verbatim from the party talking points is not a “ journalist”.

democrats would lynch republicans if they could, the mob mentality is out of control

I was so happy to see that great Canadian reporter, J.D. Roberts nail Kayleigh's bony ass to the wall on her lies.

Canadians have little patience for liars and fools, and Trump is both.

Go CANADA!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back