For Real This Time

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Looks like Brady is really hanging it up for good this time. Now he can make hundreds of $$$$$ millions just talking instead of getting hit.

No one will EVER come close to his accomplishments in sport.

Looks like Brady is really hanging it up for good this time. Now he can make hundreds of $$$$$ millions just talking instead of getting hit.

No one will EVER come close to his accomplishments in sport.
Seven rings and 89,000 yards are untouchable

Now the tabloids will be full of pictures of him out and about with a different supermodel every night until he gets that out of his system.

I hope he joins the 49rs mid season next year when Purdy gets hurt. Stay in shape Tom. Gronk, you too. LOL

We get to say we saw it in our lifetime. Mahomes might win his 2nd superbowl. No other active QB has more than 1 superbowl. Tom has 7. He was in 10 superbowls? In 23 years? WOW! I'm sad.

I heard he wants to work in the media

We already knew that job was waiting for him. Man he's a blessed guy. He even got rid of that witch Gizele. Seriously, she's literally a witch.

We already knew that job was waiting for him. Man he's a blessed guy. He even got rid of that witch Gizele. Seriously, she's literally a witch.
What do you have against Gisele?

"No one will EVER come close to his accomplishments in sport."

This Brady .
Which of your peculiarly private sports did he play ?
Was he a height freak or did he hit a ball with a stick like our school girls do , or, just keep his balance on ice?

Feel sure Americans would benefit if they could compete well in international sports .
We had a famous Brady who killed kids for fun with girl friend Myra Hindley .
Ian . Died recently .Probably related .

This Brady .
Was he a height freak or did he hit a ball with a stick like our school girls do , or, just keep his balance on ice?

Feel sure Americans would benefit if they could compete well in international sports .
We had a famous Brady who killed kids for fun with girl friend Myra Hindley .
Ian . Died recently .Probably related .
Basketball we kick the international basketball communities ass.

Brady won 7 Superbowls. Went to 10 Superbowls.

Michael Jordan we all worship even you foreigners and he only won 6 championships.

Soccer is so boring. My dad was born in Greece and came here when he was 14. Fell in love with Football and forgot about boring soccer. Fun to play but boring to watch. We get it. If you are into it, it's great. And yes I wish we were better at it and no I don't understand how we are not. Pisses me off. If we were good, I'd watch soccer.

But it would never be football.

America is the biggest market. It's soccer's loss that we don't care about it.

This Brady .
If you don't know who Tom Brady is, GTFO of this thread. It's not for you. Go suck on some spotted dick or whatever you do.

Forum List

Back