(For Real) Relax Citizens: Your System of Government Is Working Perfectly

& don't even mention the T-word here. His name is as forbidden as "Voldemort". And in the end he will be as insignificant as he already properly is.

You are talking about Trump? You want people to engage in reflective thought about a man who you wont even name?

And if you think a billionaire is insignificant, then what does it say about your skanky ass?

& don't even mention the T-word here. His name is as forbidden as "Voldemort". And in the end he will be as insignificant as he already properly is.

You are talking about Trump? You want people to engage in reflective thought about a man who you wont even name?

And if you think a billionaire is insignificant, then what does it say about your skanky ass?
Well JimBlow-me, it's called "a joke". Because I know people are sick of that name and now we have to hear it for the next 4 years.

Well JimBlow-me, it's called "a joke". Because I know people are sick of that name and now we have to hear it for the next 4 years.
No, you are the joke SillyWet, not Trump.

Forum List

Back