For Pale Rider, Listening, Conservative, and GHook93...

paravani

White Hat
Oct 10, 2012
Third planet, Sol system
Should Obama win, I will be the only one to keep their word and not post here again.

Pale Rider/007 has taken the bet

Conservative has taken the bet

GHook has taken the bet

Listening has taken the bet

I'm sure that many of us will be sorry to see you go... so, just for the four of you (and anyone else who wishes to self-identify)...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKtpGoKQyYU]HD Marilyn Monroe Bye Bye Baby - YouTube[/ame]

May you all enjoy your lives and posts on the new boards you will find...

-- Paravani

Should Obama win, I will be the only one to keep their word and not post here again.

GHook has taken the bet

I'm sure that many of us will be sorry to see you go... so, just for the four of you (and anyone else who wishes to self-identify)...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKtpGoKQyYU]HD Marilyn Monroe Bye Bye Baby - YouTube[/ame]

-- Paravani

:clap2::clap2::eusa_clap: :party::eusa_dance::dance::thewave:

GHook has taken the bet

-- Paravani

:D Great song.

From Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.

By bye babies. You're so baby.. Luck in all you do.

GHook has taken the bet

-- Paravani

Not a bad song, but wouldn't this one have been better?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKR0l7odlVI&feature=fvwrel]NA NA NA HEY HEY - CRAZY FROG - YouTube[/ame]

I don't really care if they leave the board or not (though it would be nice if they'd tone down the rhetoric for a while).

But geez, it was just too good an opportunity to post Marilyn! I couldn't turn it down...

... and I knew you'd agree, Sarah! :lol:

-- Paravani

Hmm... I'm thinking, if we must say goodbye, we really ought to say it with class:

That lovely child has a voice like an angel... a thirty-six-year-old coloratura soprano angel. It's the weirdest thing...

... but listening to her sometimes makes me cry. *sniffle*

-- Paravani

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't really care if they leave the board or not (though it would be nice if they'd tone down the rhetoric for a while).

But geez, it was just too good an opportunity to post Marilyn! I couldn't turn it down...

-- Paravani

Who the fuck are you? A member for less than a month, go fuck yourself!

-- Paravani

Yo............................Shit Arrow.........................go fuck yourself asshole.

-- Paravani

Yo............................Shit Arrow.........................go fuck yourself asshole.

Thanks, Biker... but it's a fair question (though rudely phrased).

I've been posting for over a decade on another forum which shall remain un-named because they kicked me off. Their standards are (needless to say) much stricter than USMB's, so I'm in no danger of being 86ed from here.

I've been back to that old forum (which was dying anyway), and it seems that they have re-visited their decision to remove me. My avatar is back up there, and my profile, posting history, friends, etc. have all been reinstated as well... but as I said, the board was getting pretty dead there, possibly due to their unwarranted haste in removing members of long standing who start interesting if controversial threads.

If you find any of my old posts on that forum, you'll recognize me immediately: same avatar as here, same profile name, even same email addy.

I've been posting on one forum or another since 1997. How long have you been posting?

-- Paravani

Last edited:

-- Paravani

I wouldn't want them to leave. Frankly, I enjoy talking with Conservative and Listening, even though I don't agree with them.

I'm more indifferent to GHook and PaleRider, who mistake screeching for argument. But I really wouldn't want to see anyone leave.

-- Paravani

I now understand why The Marines don't claim the Navy, no honor....... a fake commander in chief murders 4 decent men and you happily support the asshole........ I sincerely doubt that a Marine on this planet supported that pansy assed crook that you helped get back in.......and on top of that the gay blade will decimate the military in order to buy more votes for the dumbest among us looking for a handout. That is who you support, a guy that rejects the GOD you claim to love and worships a child molesting pile of pig shit. Good for you scooter, your boy stole the election and is about as authentic American as the 95% foreign made joke you claim to ride.

-- Paravani

Thanks, Biker... but it's a fair question (though rudely phrased).

I've been posting for over a decade on another forum which shall remain un-named because they kicked me off. Their standards are (needless to say) much stricter than USMB's, so I'm in no danger of being 86ed from here.

I've been back to that old forum (which was dying anyway), and it seems that they have re-visited their decision to remove me. My avatar is back up there, and my profile, posting history, friends, etc. have all been reinstated as well... but as I said, the board was getting pretty dead there, possibly due to their unwarranted haste in removing members of long standing who start interesting if controversial threads.

If you find any of my old posts on that forum, you'll recognize me immediately: same avatar as here, same profile name, even same email addy.

I've been posting on one forum or another since 1997. How long have you been posting?

-- Paravani

Who could possibly give a fuck about you? Where were you posting in 1997, the internet didn't become commercially viable until 95 and you were posting somewhere in 97......sure you were.

Hmm... I'm thinking, if we must say goodbye, we really ought to say it with class:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvRPMQ6w7pg]Time to Say Goodbye - Jackie Evancho & Sarah Brightman (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

That lovely child has a voice like an angel... a thirty-six-year-old coloratura soprano angel. It's the weirdest thing...

... but listening to her sometimes makes me cry. *sniffle*

-- Paravani

Wow.

Over the moon WOW.

Thank you for posting this. Somehow, I had missed hearing about her.

(Oh, and conservative was here last night - after it had been called for Obama.)

-- Paravani

I do agree, ever so..

-- Paravani

Who could possibly give a fuck about you? Where were you posting in 1997, the internet didn't become commercially viable until 95 and you were posting somewhere in 97......sure you were.

I think we just figured out about how old you are, son. You may take for granted that I'm approximately old enough to be your mama.

I started posting in what we called "chat rooms" in 1997... maybe even sooner, because it was back when "Windows" actually had windows that held various files and programs -- Windows 3.1, it was. By that time I'd been computer-savvy for four years, having bought my first computer when I started going to college for my degree in electrical engineering.

The winter of 1992-93 I had to take FORTRAN programming language (it was required for any engineering degree), and I got straight A's even though my younger classmates had to help me get in and out of the programming interface because I didn't know DOS. It was only the first of many such courses, and I quickly realized that a computer was necessary for my continuing education... so I spent the whole summer reading Computer Shopper, learning about hardware, and finally custom-ordering a $1200 machine that came pre-loaded with DOS. We also bought a 56K modem so we could enjoy "high speed" internet and new-fangled email... and the next Christmas I tried to find a doll for our daughter on the internet, but it was hopeless: you couldn't find anything fit for a child to see back then by searching for "dolls", "girls' dolls", "baby dolls", or "girls' toys"! :eek:

... Anyone else here remember those days?

-- Paravani

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back