For our resident Nazis

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
Let us suppose that the Jews took over the world....

(...now I realize most of you nazis think they already do, and to that I would respond, "they're doing a really awful job at it", but anyways...)

....what do you think would happen? In other words, what are you so scared of?

I've met plenty of jews in my life, and they all seemed like nice people to me (or maybe it was a trick :tinfoil: ). What would be so bad about a global zionist government? They are hard working, inventive, resourceful, freedom loving people with better morals than most of their neighbors. I could think of worse fates.

What danger do the jews pose to me? I've heard rants about jewish controlled media, and jewish instigated wars, and jewish plots to control the world, but what is their nefarious satanic ultimate goal that scares you nazis so?

Seriously. I need to know. And don't worry about being labeled nazis guys, we already know.

No more cheese on hamburgers.

That's all I can come up with.

It comes from an Old Testamant prohibition on mixing meat and dairy.

But Life without Cheeseburgers! Oh the Humanity!

guess you scared them with this one Z! jsut like a gutless turd not to respond to a hypothetical question about their worst nightmare

Let us suppose that the Jews took over the world....

(...now I realize most of you nazis think they already do, and to that I would respond, "they're doing a really awful job at it", but anyways...)

....what do you think would happen? In other words, what are you so scared of?

I've met plenty of jews in my life, and they all seemed like nice people to me (or maybe it was a trick :tinfoil: ). What would be so bad about a global zionist government? They are hard working, inventive, resourceful, freedom loving people with better morals than most of their neighbors. I could think of worse fates.

What danger do the jews pose to me? I've heard rants about jewish controlled media, and jewish instigated wars, and jewish plots to control the world, but what is their nefarious satanic ultimate goal that scares you nazis so?

Seriously. I need to know. And don't worry about being labeled nazis guys, we already know.
what do you want?

Forum List

Back