For Once And For All...

I'll only reply to this one point as the rest of your post was just your being overly emotional and engaging in childish name calling

Canon Shooter
Aside from the fact that you said I didn't know any black people. Thank you for admitting that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...

Yes and you still don't know any blk people.

Every time a white person says they know blk ppl I ask them a series of questions and I've never met one white person who is able to answer all three.

1. Can you name them?

And NOT just first names but first AND last names.

That gets rid of 70% but if they to get past that question I ask

2. Where did the blk person they know grow up?

This question pretty much sinks all of them. But occassionally some white ppl make it to the last question

3. Could you dial their numbers on your phone and let me speak to them?

GAME OVER.

This is were they usually say some shit like they dont have their black friend’s numbers in their phones (unlike their white friends whose numbers are there and ready to be dialed or texted at a moment’s notice).

So I ask for e-mail. Nope, they don’t know their e-mails either.

Of course not. And ya know why?

Because your they are lying. White people are lying (for the most part) when they say they know blk ppl.

You don't know any blk ppl. Not really know. Knowing some black dude who you shoot hoops with doesn't count. Having small talk with a black person in your store doesn't count.

Neither does it count if your kid happens to have a black teacher with whom you get along well with.

You don't know any black ppl.
You really expect someone you don’t know to give you personal information on someone they know?

Do any know difference in betwixt communists, black and white? :smoke: Americans yet are most white people of these three. :beer:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back