For Once And For All...

Are you going to pretend to be surprised at being identified as a racist douche after referring to people as "monkey" over and over? Does that give you a little thrill, pussy?

That's mighty tough talk coming from some dickless little bitch who's protected by a keyboard.

Oh, 'cause "in real life" you're a badass who no one would ever talk to that way. Right, badass? The clown show is old, pussy.

LOL! That's your defense to being called out for your own internet badassery?

You're a little bitch who wets himself at the thought of being in a fight.

I handle my business just fine, Nancy...

I've never one referred to blacks as "monkeys". Negroes are the ones who act like monkeys. ....

Oh gosh, how clever! You're just talking about "the bad ones," right? Isn't that how the little act goes? It's tired and obvious, you racist douche. You know what you call people who commit murder? Murderers, idiot. It's not an excuse for you to play with racial slurs like some stupid little boy giggling to himself because he thinks he's "getting away with it." You want to shout to the whole world that you're a racist douche? Do it, but don't play games about giving a shit about murder victims when it is perfectly obvious that your only motivation is to wallow in your fear and weakness. You're every bit as bad as im2 or paulie or brokeloser or harmonica or any of your other fellow racists who shit-up this forum. No serious discussions can be had here because of fucking assholes like the lot of you. :fu:

I've never one referred to blacks as "monkeys". Negroes are the ones who act like monkeys. ....

Oh gosh, how clever! You're just talking about "the bad ones," right? Isn't that how the little act goes? It's tired and obvious, you racist douche. You know what you call people who commit murder? Murderers, idiot. It's not an excuse for you to play with racial slurs like some stupid little boy giggling to himself because he thinks he's "getting away with it." You want to shout to the whole world that you're a racist douche? Do it, but don't play games about giving a shit about murder victims when it is perfectly obvious that your only motivation is to wallow in your fear and weakness. You're every bit as bad as im2 or paulie or brokeloser or harmonica or any of your other fellow racists who shit-up this forum. No serious discussions can be had here because of fucking assholes like the lot of you. :fu:

Well, if you don't like it, put me on ignore.

That's what pussies do, right?

Yeah, yeah you're a super badass. No one cares, clown. Grow up.

I think it's cute how you're the one who started acting like a badass, and then your panties got in a bunch because someone had the audacity to challenge you.

You're an ignorant little fuck who'll forever dwell in Mommy's basement...

I think it's cute how you're the one who started acting like a badass, and then your panties got in a bunch because someone had the audacity to challenge you.

I think we covered this part, clown. Grow up and move on.

Well, if you don't like it, put me on ignore.

That's your only response? Pathetic.

I think we covered this part, clown. Grow up and move on.

You're like an insolent child who cries every time she doesn't get exactly what she wants when she wants it. Stop responding, and you'll be shocked at how quickly I stop responding to you. It's glaringly obvious that you so desperately need to have the last word.

Well, I assure you, pumpkin, you're not going to have it...

...Stop responding, and you'll be shocked at how quickly I stop responding to you. ...

Really? That's all you've got? Tough guy like you? "Waaa! Leave me alone! Waaa!" That's just embarrassing.

I'm not telling you to leave me alone. Now you're an ignorant dipshit and a liar.

Frankly, idiot pinheads like you make me laugh. I actually prefer to have idiots like you stick around, simply because it's so much fun to watch your panties get in a bunch and then watch you spit up on yourselves. You've made it clear, though, by telling me to "move on", that you'd prefer not to converse.

So, given as that's your desire, I was simply suggesting a way for your retarded ass to effectively accomplish just that...

...Stop responding, and you'll be shocked at how quickly I stop responding to you. ...

Really? That's all you've got? Tough guy like you? "Waaa! Leave me alone! Waaa!" That's just embarrassing.

I'm not telling you to leave me alone. .....

No you're begging, and it's pathetic.

Trust me, I'm really not...

Sure smells like it.

Here, I got your whiny little bitch ass a nice cup of cocoa:

1604021080580.png

Still begging? Even an infantile, racist weakling like you should try to have a shred of dignity.

Still begging? Even an infantile, racist weakling like you should try to have a shred of dignity.

See, I don't give a fuck if you stay or go. You're a meaningless little wad of pond scum, and nothing more.

And you're incapable of not responding to me. If you had any dignity you'd man up and leave. What a needy little bitch you are...

In Germany in 1933 to 1945 was a regime leader and he thought white are better.

He was not racist and not German.

Last edited:
I'll only reply to this one point as the rest of your post was just your being overly emotional and engaging in childish name calling

Canon Shooter
Aside from the fact that you said I didn't know any black people. Thank you for admitting that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...

Yes and you still don't know any blk people.

Every time a white person says they know blk ppl I ask them a series of questions and I've never met one white person who is able to answer all three.

1. Can you name them?

And NOT just first names but first AND last names.

That gets rid of 70% but if they to get past that question I ask

2. Where did the blk person they know grow up?

This question pretty much sinks all of them. But occassionally some white ppl make it to the last question

3. Could you dial their numbers on your phone and let me speak to them?

GAME OVER.

This is were they usually say some shit like they dont have their black friend’s numbers in their phones (unlike their white friends whose numbers are there and ready to be dialed or texted at a moment’s notice).

So I ask for e-mail. Nope, they don’t know their e-mails either.

Of course not. And ya know why?

Because your they are lying. White people are lying (for the most part) when they say they know blk ppl.

You don't know any blk ppl. Not really know. Knowing some black dude who you shoot hoops with doesn't count. Having small talk with a black person in your store doesn't count.

Neither does it count if your kid happens to have a black teacher with whom you get along well with.

You don't know any black ppl.

Last edited:
I'll only reply to this one point as the rest of your post was just your being overly emotional and engaging in childish name calling

Canon Shooter
Aside from the fact that you said I didn't know any black people. Thank you for admitting that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...

Yes and you still don't know any blk people.

Every time a white person says they know blk ppl I ask them a series of questions and I've never met one white person who is able to answer all three.

1. Can you name them?

And NOT just first names but first AND last names.

Alfonso Tyrell Brunston (are middle names okay?). He and I were once stationed together and have been dear friends for the last 30 years. Here we are in his living room in Memphis this past May:

IMG_9773.jpg

(Oh, and that's good ol' Tennessee whisy in those glasses, not that bullshit Remy or Courvoisier you negroes like to suck down.)

I've been a guest in Al's home many times, as he has been in mine.

When I see Al, I don't see a black man. I simply see a man. Tell me, how's it feel knowing that is something you will never be?

That gets rid of 70% but if they to get past that question I ask

2. Where did the blk person they know grow up?

Birmingham, Alabama

3. Could you dial their numbers on your phone and let me speak to them?

Well, I could dial his number, but he wouldn't speak to you. He hates entitled, "woe is me" negroes like you...

This is were they usually say some shit like they dont have their black friend’s numbers in their phones (unlike their white friends whose numbers are there and ready to be dialed or texted at a moment’s notice).

Actually, Al's number is saved under my "Favorites" tab, which means he can call me any time, day or night. He doesn't get silenced between the hours of 11pm and 7am. When I learned my Dad lost his battle with cancer in 2014, Al was the first person I called after my daughter. When he lost his wife to that same disease a year later he was on the phone with me within the hour.

So I ask for e-mail. Nope, they don’t know their e-mails either.

Yup, I've got that. Got his Twitter handle, too. We're friends on Facebook and we follow each other on Instagram, too...

Because your they are lying.

Wha... whassat, negro? "Because your they are lying"? That's not even a sentence you inbred little fuck...

You don't know any blk ppl. Not really know. Knowing some black dude who you shoot hoops with doesn't count. Having small talk with a black person in your store doesn't count.

How about attending the weddings of his son and his two daughters? How about his kids calling me "Uncle Steve"? How about going on vacations with him and his family? I know his and his kid's birthdays, and they know mine. They know that my "favorite Met" is Bill Buckner and they know how I take my coffee. I, conversely, know his kids love Led Zeppelin almost as much as they do Prince. I know that his eldest daughter, Amelia, is truly ambidextrous.

So, yeah, I'm comfortable in saying that I know not only Al, but his family, as well.

But you, on the other hand, are such an ignorant little dipshit that you can't see past your own profound racism to see that black people and white people can, in fact be dear friends. Al is like a brother to me. I would do anything at all for him, as he would for me.

You just can't admit that it incenses you that a black man and a white man can be true friends; brothers, really. That absolutely destroys your "whitey hates the blacks" argument.

Well, here's news for you, Nutsack: Whitey doesn't hate the blacks. Whitey hates you.

So fuck off...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back