For Once And For All...

For once and for all, I wish someone would explain to me how "All lives matter" is a racist statement.

I said that last night in a Facebook discussion and was immediately attacked for being a racist. When I asked for an explanation, I had some white girl tell me that, since I'm not black, I couldn't possibly understand. When I pointed out that she, too, was white, she shut her hole.

To me "All lives matter" is about as inclusive as you can get. Anything else breeds divisiveness. Anything else says that some lives don't matter.

So, anyone wanna' help me out on this?
It's like you're house being on fire and fireman turning up and then saying "Wait a minute !! All houses matter. What about that house across the street ?"

You see there are two types of advice that people give.
  1. Advice you give to try and help someone with their problems.
  2. Advice you give to help yourself feel better about not knowing how to help them with their problems.
The difference is all in the context.

If you tell someone to brush and floss their teeth every day, that's good advice, but if you're talking to someone who just lost their teeth, because they were in a car accident, within that context, your advice is terrible, and that's what's wrong with "All Lives Matter"

All lives matter is correct in the abstract, but useless in context.
Funny because Black Lives Matter is only concerned with supposed white racism and doesn't care about black lives. So in your example the fire department would only put out the fire if a white person set in on fire but if another black person did they would not care and let it burn down.

Thanks for the clarification. Go back to being a victim now.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sadly, there are ignorant dipshits in this country who will simply accept this as the new norm and, as such, will go out of their way to rationalize it...
I'll wait until all the evidence is in and not jump to conclusions like you

Some negro piece of shit murdered this young mother because she had the gall to suggest that black lives didn't mean more than the lives of anyone else. And you know what? She was 100% correct.

A regular customer of mine; a lovely young black woman, had her head blown off the other night. You know why? Because her negro-monkey boyfriend didn't like the fact that she wanted him to be with her that evening instead of him going to visit one of his negro-monkey friends.

Negro-monkey lives don't matter worth a fuck...
Sieg Heil

you fit right in Adolph.

You triggered for someone calling out your terrorist buddies.........Oh well.

Did you get the definition of terrorism properly or are you too stupid to read.

Sadly, there are ignorant dipshits in this country who will simply accept this as the new norm and, as such, will go out of their way to rationalize it...

Some negro piece of shit murdered this young mother because she had the gall to suggest that black lives didn't mean more than the lives of anyone else. And you know what? She was 100% correct.

A regular customer of mine; a lovely young black woman, had her head blown off the other night. You know why? Because her negro-monkey boyfriend didn't like the fact that she wanted him to be with her that evening instead of him going to visit one of his negro-monkey friends.

Sieg Heil

I'm sure the murderous monkeyfucks would enjoy knowing they have your support...

I don't support or oppose anything.

Unlike you I endeavor to actually understand and comprehend the totality of events so I can thoughtfully respond.

You on the other hand react emotionally.

Unlike you I have approached the issue with a measure of clinical detachment.
BS.........BLM clowns killed her because she said ALL LIVES MATTER.

So offended they killed her.

Tell me you don't see the blood and damage across this country for this movement.......that the DNC hyped the hell up.

I posted the dead police.....shot during this crap........because politicians have continued to throw gas on a fire..............Blood is on their hands.

Again......I don't give a damn what you think about my opinions on this........Welcome to how it is supposed to be in this country.......the right to offend is Freedom in a Republic.............if you are offended by me saying I have NO RESPECT for this movement when it acts like terrorists........

OH WELL.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:"the fight against terrorism"
That's your assumption.

Was the woman's father there? It didn't say he was but he's the one who told the paper that she got shot for saying all lives matter.

Her fiance who was there had a gun, for all we know he threatened to shoot the guy they were arguing with.

There are far too many unanswered questions here to definitively state anything. But you are too emotional to reason it out.

Your mind was made up as soon as you saw the headline.

I have seen no evidence that would convince me of anything yet.

Even the news source you quoted made damn sure they used the word allegedly.
I just showed the dang video where they fucking ambushed her you fing Moron.

Go play in traffic..........go look at the Peaceful BLM in Philly running over police in Pick up trucks now.

Fuck your movement.

I didn't see it.

Sieg Heil

you fit right in Adolph.

You triggered for someone calling out your terrorist buddies.........Oh well.

Did you get the definition of terrorism properly or are you too stupid to read.

Where did I trigger?

I have been the only one here not acting like an emotional idiot.

Unlike you I have approached the issue with a measure of clinical detachment.
BS.........BLM clowns killed her because she said ALL LIVES MATTER.

So offended they killed her.

Tell me you don't see the blood and damage across this country for this movement.......that the DNC hyped the hell up.

I posted the dead police.....shot during this crap........because politicians have continued to throw gas on a fire..............Blood is on their hands.

Again......I don't give a damn what you think about my opinions on this........Welcome to how it is supposed to be in this country.......the right to offend is Freedom in a Republic.............if you are offended by me saying I have NO RESPECT for this movement when it acts like terrorists........

OH WELL.

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/

noun
  • 1.the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:"the fight against terrorism"
That's your assumption.

Was the woman's father there? It didn't say he was but he's the one who told the paper that she got shot for saying all lives matter.

Her fiance who was there had a gun, for all we know he threatened to shoot the guy they were arguing with.

There are far too many unanswered questions here to definitively state anything. But you are too emotional to reason it out.

Your mind was made up as soon as you saw the headline.

I have seen no evidence that would convince me of anything yet.

Even the news source you quoted made damn sure they used the word allegedly.
I just showed the dang video where they fucking ambushed her you fing Moron.

Go play in traffic..........go look at the Peaceful BLM in Philly running over police in Pick up trucks now.

Fuck your movement.

OK so I watched it and that video tells me nothing.

The shooting was not caught on camera.

The "interpretation" is done by some guy with no credentials and who is obviously not an unbiased observer.

Unlike you I endeavor to actually understand and comprehend the totality of events so I can thoughtfully respond.

I guess the difference between you and I is that I have a problem with some negro-monkey gunning down an innocent white woman...

I guess the difference between you and I is that I have a problem with some negro-monkey gunning down an innocent white woman...

I though the topic was BLM.

Now you're cherry picking this one thing?

And I don't know why that woman was shot, or even if she was the target as there has been absolutely no evidence presented that clarifies anything.

But I guess I like to have actual facts before I respond. You just like to react without thinking.

And I don't know why that woman was shot, or even if she was the target as there has been absolutely no evidence presented that clarifies anything.

But I guess I like to have actual facts before I respond. You just like to react without thinking.

"Cherry picking"?

Um, murdering an innocent young mother in cold blood is a pretty big fuckin' cherry.

Go on, though; BLM monkeys love knowing you're in their corner...

AzogtheDefiler
Funny because Black Lives Matter is only concerned with supposed white racism and doesn't care about black lives. So in your example the fire department would only put out the fire if a white person set in on fire but if another black person did they would not care and let it burn down.

If I said, “This pack of wolves needs to wait until NONE of the wolves are injured before they hunt for food” would be illogical. What’s to stop the uninjured wolves from hunting for food for the pack while the injured wolves are recovering?

In one case you are talking about a single entity, in the other you are talking about a group. Black people are a group not a single monolith.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t blk ppl do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other.

Blacks are individuals, and while some are addressing one problem, other’s can be addressing another.

The argument falls on its face on the grounds mere stupidity.

But I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one tragedy, within their own racial group

Unless you would have no problem with trump walking up to the microphone to hold a press conference after a terrorist attack, and when reporters start asking him about stopping terrorism he began talking about texting and driving.

The stats show that distracted driving kills more Americans each year than terrorism according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration

It is a total waste of time to try to reason with some folks.

Their brains think in a way that can often not be understood.

For example, I once read a news article that two men beat up a guy, who had courteously opened the door for the former to enter a store. Apparently, the two men felt that having the door opened for them was meant as an insult or at least condescending.

A short time after reading that news, I happened to open the door for a gentleman. He did not beat me up, but he was annoyed and demanded that I enter first.

Since then, I make sure never to open the door for people of a certain background.

So "All lives matter" is interpreted by some folks as a put-down to "Black lives matter."

The safest thing is clear: Never engage in a "discussion" with certain folks. Sometimes it can be dangerous.
You don't open a door for a black, male or female. What's wrong with you? Slowly back away. Don't make eye contact. You are dealing with a creature given to sudden and uncontrollable rage. Everything is a provocation. You will always be wrong so it's best not to give them an excuse.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t blk ppl do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other./QUOTE]

I've yet to meet a negro who seems interested in showing how he believes "black lives matter". Every negro I know cares about his own life, and little more.

I posted a thread regarding a little piece of shit negro who shot his beautiful, smart girlfriend (who happened to be black) in the face and killed her, for no other reason than she wanted him to be with her that night instead of him hanging out with other friends. He shot her in the fucking face! As long as shit like that's allowed to happen, and the "black community" does nothing of note to try to stop it, negroes can eat shit and die for all I fucking care.

Negroes don't give a shit about "black lives". Crime statistics bear that out. Frankly, that's fine with me. If you colored boys want to keep cappin' each other, sooner or later only good blacks will be left.

But don't get all fucking pissy with your "BLACK LIVES MATTER" bullshit, aimed at non-coloreds, when you clearly don't give a flying fuck about the violence against your own kid, by your own kind...

Canon Shooter
I've yet to meet a negro who seems interested in showing how he believes "black lives matter". Every negro I know cares about his own life, and little more.

You don't know any black people. Secondly it's you who is saying "black lives matter"

Its about systematic white supremacy.

Canon Shooter
I posted a thread regarding a little piece of shit negro who shot his beautiful, smart girlfriend (who happened to be black) in the face and killed her, for no other reason than she wanted him to be with her that night instead of him hanging out with other friends.

And how does that affect white people ?

And why dont you show the same concern when white men kill their white girlfriends ?

Canon Shooter
He shot her in the fucking face! As long as shit like that's allowed to happen, and the "black community" does nothing of note to try to stop it, negroes can eat shit and die for all I fucking care.

So if the roughly three percent of blacks who commit a violent crime in year prove that blacks are violent ?

Then what does the 97 percent who won’t commit such a violent crime prove ?

We can go bk and forth. Now do you want me to post examples of violent and sick white ppl ?

I'll be here for a very long time

AzogtheDefiler

If I said, “This pack of wolves needs to wait until NONE of the wolves are injured before they hunt for food” would be illogical. What’s to stop the uninjured wolves from hunting for food for the pack while the injured wolves are recovering?

In one case you are talking about a single entity, in the other you are talking about a group. Black people are a group not a single monolith.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t blk ppl do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other.

Blacks are individuals, and while some are addressing one problem, other’s can be addressing another.

The argument falls on its face on the grounds mere stupidity.

But I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one tragedy, within their own racial group

Unless you would have no problem with trump walking up to the microphone to hold a press conference after a terrorist attack, and when reporters start asking him about stopping terrorism he began talking about texting and driving.

The stats show that distracted driving kills more Americans each year than terrorism according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
They may do both. But they don't and consistently ridicule those who say they should. BLM is a terror group that doesn't do black people any favors and your candidate Biden called black people a monolithic group.

A smart man said:

If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today.

I agree with him.

You don't know any black people.

I know plenty of black people. They're decent, hardworking and fun to be around.

I also know negroes like you; those scumbags who believe that whitey owes them the world...

Secondly it's you who is saying "black lives matter"

My stance is, and always has been, that ALL lives matter. Anyone who believes black lives should matter more can eat a dick...

And how does that affect white people ?

The woman was not only a regular customer, but a friend. Maybe you don't give a fuck when your friends die. I do. It affects me...

And why dont you show the same concern when white men kill their white girlfriends?

I do. You're just so fucking fixated on being a negro that you ignore and/or dismiss it. Aside from that, I'm unaware of any white guys who scream "WHITE LIVES MATTER!" and then blow their white girlfriend's heads off their bodies...

So if the roughly three percent of blacks who commit a violent crime in year prove that blacks are violent?

In the neighborhood where I work, pretty much all of the crime is committed by negroes. In that neighborhood, not all blacks are criminals, but all criminals are black...

We can go bk and forth. Now do you want me to post examples of violent and sick white ppl ?

No, it's enough for me to know that you don't give a fuck about someone who gets their head blown off at the hands of a scumbag negro...

I'll be here for a very long time

Of course you will.

After all, it's the end of the month and that gub'mint check's run out, so you can't go out to get your pint of Remy or Hennessey and go do unwployed negro shit with your fellow unemployed negro buddies until the first of the month...

Canon Shooter
I know plenty of black people. They're decent, hardworking and fun to be around.

That doesnt mean anything. Dylan roof knew blk ppl and had a blk friend.

Canon Shooter
I also know negroes like you; those scumbags who believe that whitey owes them the world.

The white man owes me the world ? Ok lol

Canon Shooter
stance is, and always has been, that ALL lives matter. Anyone who believes black lives should matter more can eat a dick

And in the declaration of independence whites also said ‘All men are created equal’ and they didn’t mean that shit

Canon Shooter
I do. You're just so fucking fixated on being a negro that you ignore and/or dismiss it. Aside from that, I'm unaware of any white guys who scream "WHITE LIVES MATTER!" and then blow their white girlfriend's heads off their bodies...

Not dismissing anything. It's you who is dismissing the crimes in your community. It's you who is dismissing the crimes by your people. You just come with some random story which I nothing about and uses that to say something about blk ppl but then ignore the fact that 99.99% of blk men aint blowing black womens brains out.

Canon Shooter
the neighborhood where I work, pretty much all of the crime is committed by negroes. In that neighborhood, not all blacks are criminals, but all criminals are black...

Of course! If you wrk (and I find this hard to believe) in a blk area then the crime there will be mainly committed by blk ppl

But let me get this straight. If cop kills a black person then all blk ppl better had been a perfect students,been nice to all their co-workers, been obedient in every way possible, better not stolen anything, or had children out of wedlock, or been on welfare, or been a gang member, or drug dealer, better not been wearing a hoodie, or Nikes, or baggy pants.

If you can, blk ppl, please put on a suit before you get killed.

Because if you can find any blk person who done those things means that blk ppls lives are worth shit.

This is the insanity I have to deal with.

That doesnt mean anything. Dylan roof knew blk ppl and had a blk friend.

Aside from the fact that you said I didn't know any black people. Thank you for admitting that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about...

The white man owes me the world ? Ok lol

If they were giving shit away to negroes for free, you'd be the first in line. Your posting history clearly demonstrates a level of animosity possible only in those who believe they've been short-changed by whitey...

And in the declaration of independence whites also said ‘All men are created equal’ and they didn’t mean that shit

You keep saying that, yet you've repeatedly failed to make a point...

Not dismissing anything. It's you who is dismissing the crimes in your community. It's you who is dismissing the crimes by your people. You just come with some random story which I nothing about and uses that to say something about blk ppl but then ignore the fact that 99.99% of blk men aint blowing black womens brains out.

I dismiss nothing except the crack-addled opinions of negroes like you...

Of course! If you wrk (and I find this hard to believe) in a blk area then the crime there will be mainly committed by blk ppl

And yet you dismiss the fact that I openly acknowledge that they're not all criminals. The negroes are. The blacks aren't...

But let me get this straight. If cop kills a black person then all blk ppl better had been a perfect students,been nice to all their co-workers, been obedient in every way possible, better not stolen anything, or had children out of wedlock, or been on welfare, or been a gang member, or drug dealer, better not been wearing a hoodie, or Nikes, or baggy pants.

What in the fuck?

You're one ignorant spook, ain't ya'?

Because if you can find any blk person who done those things means that blk ppls lives are worth shit.

The blacks I know are good, decent, law-abiding people. Then there are negroes; colored boys like you who prefer to take what they want instead of earn it.

What's your opinion on the idea of reparations for slavery?

This is the insanity I have to deal with.
[/QUOTE]

"Cherry picking"?

Um, murdering an innocent young mother in cold blood is a pretty big fuckin' cherry.

Go on, though; BLM monkeys love knowing you're in their corner...

Are you going to pretend to be surprised at being identified as a racist douche after referring to people as "monkey" over and over? Does that give you a little thrill, pussy? You completely diminish the seriousness of reference to a terrible crime by trying as hard as you can to make it about your own personal weakness. Idiots like you are why transparent opportunists like BLM exist.

Are you going to pretend to be surprised at being identified as a racist douche after referring to people as "monkey" over and over? Does that give you a little thrill, pussy?

That's mighty tough talk coming from some dickless little bitch who's protected by a keyboard.

I've never one referred to blacks as "monkeys". Negroes are the ones who act like monkeys. Perhaps you'd realize that if you had an IQ which exceeded your show size...

Are you going to pretend to be surprised at being identified as a racist douche after referring to people as "monkey" over and over? Does that give you a little thrill, pussy?

That's mighty tough talk coming from some dickless little bitch who's protected by a keyboard.

Oh, 'cause "in real life" you're a badass who no one would ever talk to that way. Right, badass? The clown show is old, pussy.

Forum List

Back