for no other reason than the color of their skin

:eusa_boohoo:
After you people calling everyone a racist for no reason every time they criticized this ugly President, WHAT would you expect..

gives yourselves a hand

And here comes THE RACE card we all were expecting right before the elections folks..good ole WashingtonCompost is taking the lead

Last edited:
democratsmear.jpg

Most people dont like blacks because of hip hop.and crime...two things libtards ignore

This really amazes me. If you do not think race plays a major role in society today read this. That was one thing about the military, and karate, if you had it on your collar, or on your belt, than that was who you were. You earned that.

AP poll: Majority of Americans express negative view of blacks - The Washington Post

No other reason huh? So it's not the higher crime rates, it's not the Offensive Music, No they just don't like them because of their color.

Pathetic.

Sounds to me like Obama has accomplished his mission.............to not only divide this country along socio-economic lines, but on racial lines too!

LIBERALS play the race card at EVERY opportunity, yet non-liberals get accused of being racist?

I guess we're living in some sort of parallel universe.

Blacks blame breaking the law, having out of wedlock kids, being hooked on drugs, dropping out of school, etc....on white people living in other states....then you wonder why we hate you.

We only like blacks that don't blame us for their problems and take responsibility for their lives, the rest of you can go fuck yourselves....and shove that Obama phone up your ass.

Bill the white farmer in Idaho has nothing to do with you being a crack addict in Harlem, asshole.

After you people calling everyone a racist for no reason every time they criticized this ugly President, WHAT would you expect..

gives yourselves a hand

And here comes THE RACE card we all were expecting right before the elections folks..good ole WashingtonCompost is taking the lead

Man, you are really fucking stupid.

Blacks blame breaking the law, having out of wedlock kids, being hooked on drugs, dropping out of school, etc....on white people living in other states....then you wonder why we hate you.

We only like blacks that don't blame us for their problems and take responsibility for their lives, the rest of you can go fuck yourselves....and shove that Obama phone up your ass.

Bill the white farmer in Idaho has nothing to do with you being a crack addict in Harlem, asshole.

Could you give us some examples of this?

gives yourselves a hand

Man, you are really fucking stupid.

and you are just a WHINER over your Dear leader..get off your knees already

This really amazes me. If you do not think race plays a major role in society today read this. That was one thing about the military, and karate, if you had it on your collar, or on your belt, than that was who you were. You earned that.

AP poll: Majority of Americans express negative view of blacks - The Washington Post

Fortunately I have this article to explain to me how Americans feel about each other. Unless the AP polled several tens of millions of us, I'd deem this article propaganda and dismiss it as yet another attempt to polarize the already long polarized. If only Colin Powell had run, this kind of fear mongering would have died before it was born. Personally, I served in the Armed Forces for years alongside any other race you can name. Lived in close quarters with them, ate with them, deployed with them. I firmly believe most men and women judge their fellow humans first and foremost by temperment and character. If I choose to dislike someone it's almost always due to their attitude or a record of bad behavior, or a gut feeling. Must be an election year...no one these days it seems is given the benefit of the doubt. But despite the propaganda, it is ok to dislike Obama.

Last edited:

I'm not surprised that a majority of Americans have negative views of blacks. Black Americans have brought that on themselves with their embracing of a thug rap culture, crime, and victimology.

Last edited:
Why is this in politics?

I put it in politics because I believe it speaks to why so many people seems to be giving reasons for supporting the other candidate which do match facts. It has been moved I see which is probably as it should be but I still believe, as the poll shows, that race and politics are much more intertwined than many, including myself, would like to believe. I would like to believe that people could vote for a candidate on November 6th based on sound judgment of what is best for themselves and their country however it seems a large number will be voting based on skin color and justifying that vote with whatever reasons they can find on right wing blogs.

Blacks are a very, very different group of people.

That much is a fact.

Lots of peoples don't like other peoples.

Yet only WHITES are deemed "bad" for not liking others.

Blacks commit crime like there's no tomorrow. Welfare fraud, like breathing. Out-of-wedlock births supported by white taxpayers. Blacks are almost universally a shitty people. Yes, some decent exceptions. But not enough to ignore the rule.

We need to separate the races.

This shit will not get better.

Only worse.

Think about it. Obama is president. Rather than masses of blacks all hugging whites in a show of unity, they're madder than ever.

Liberals lie.

Conservatives lie.

Races are different, not the same. Separate.

We need to separate the races.

This shit will not get better.

Only worse.

Think about it. Obama is president. Rather than masses of blacks all hugging whites in a show of unity, they're madder than ever.

Liberals lie.

Conservatives lie.

Races are different, not the same. Separate.

How about we give you a nice island all to yourself while the rest of the human race(s) continue to push ahead?

Forum List

Back