For MONTHS the polls told us Biden was the frontrunner.

Then the voters & REALITY gave pollsters and the fake media the middle finger. Biden was NEVER in the lead lol
You really don't understand statistics or what polls actually measure, do you? Oh well. You probably thought those general polls referred to individual caucuses.

• Banned
Then the voters & REALITY gave pollsters and the fake media the middle finger. Biden was NEVER in the lead lol
You really don't understand statistics or what polls actually measure, do you? Oh well. You probably thought those general polls referred to individual caucuses.
Polls measure the ingenuity of a pollsters ability to achieve a pre designated outcome.

On this I am 97% sure

Biden was never...............in the lead.

No...never

Biden was never...............in the lead.

No...never
i made a similar thread to this one, maybe two weeks ago, i can still when 18 or so months ago when the genius Juan Williams actually believed the polls that had Biden ahead of Trump by 10 or more points and had then declared Biden the winner in 2020
:laughing0301: :laugh2: :laugh: :lol:

hey, didnt one of the MSM networks once had poker hantus about 15 points ahead of Trump?

I look forward to the morons who tout presidential polls over the next few months.
The impeachment clown show hurt Biden a lot more than it did Trump. Way to go, Dim Dems!

Uncle Joey is the Jeb Bush of the Democratic Party.

Trump should sue Nancy on the grounds of the whole impeachment being a fraud. Donald could have had Joe stuffed in a suitcase for all it'll matter to this election or any other!

I look forward to the morons who tout presidential polls over the next few months.

Biden has been proving he's senile and I've said from the start he would not be the nominee.

hey, didnt one of the MSM networks once had poker hantus about 15 points ahead of Trump?
The little freakazoid is trying to be funny again, emphasis on the word trying.

What was it like growing up every day getting the living shit beat out of you?

The impeachment clown show hurt Biden a lot more than it did Trump. Way to go, Dim Dems!

Uncle Joey is the Jeb Bush of the Democratic Party.

Trump should sue Nancy on the grounds of the whole impeachment being a fraud. Donald could have had Joe stuffed in a suitcase for all it'll matter to this election or any other!

Biden probably had a 5 point lead until hecklers started yelling the "P" word at him and millions saw the footage

So the polls are right now and Sanders is the front runner? Is that what you're saying?

So the polls are right now and Sanders is the front runner? Is that what you're saying?
The pollsters like Pelosi are bending the knee so they don't appear obsolete

The pollsters like Pelosi are bending the knee so they don't appear obsolete

Pelosi isn't a pollster.

Why would they bend at the knee now right before super Tuesday? If they are meant to deceive the voter and the only election between now and super Tuesday is South Carolina that Biden is probably going to win then wouldn't they want to try to trick as many people to support Biden? I mean, that's your reasoning why polls exist, right? To shape the electorate?

I think it's pretty obvious you have crack pot theories about polls because they often demonstrate that the public at large often disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back