"For Donald Trump, this is a moment of triumph."

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Napolitano can be from another planet sometimes, but he's right on this.

"For Donald Trump, this is a moment of triumph. Three justices in the three and a half years -- all of a similar intellect and all of a similar attitude about the Constitution," the former judge said on "Fox & Friends Weekend."

"Very few presidents have had this many nominees and Donald Trump is still in his first term," Napolitano added. "He has been utterly faithful to his promises with respect to the intellect and ideological orientation of the people that he has nominated."

Judge Napolitano on Trump's third Supreme Court nominee: 'This is a moment of triumph'

The crime of what? Hurting your fucking feelings?
Setting aside your crude, child like use of words, all you need to do is buy a large bag of popcorn, sit back in your favorite lounge chair and watch the trials unfold convicting dump of multiple crimes

I intend to record the trial convictions in real time.

You on the other hand will be drinking yourself into a deep sleep believing this is just a bad dream.
:)-

For Donald Trump, this is a moment of triumph.
He needs to enjoy the moment because the day after he will be ousted from the White House then he will be charged with several crimes and convicted of those crimes.

To jail the dump will go

large.jpg

Setting aside your crude, child like use of words, all you need to do is buy a large bag of popcorn, sit back in your favorite lounge chair and watch the trials unfold convicting dump of multiple crimes

You on the other hand will be drinking yourself into a deep sleep believing this is just a bad dream.
shortbusjump.jpg

You’re the one dreaming here. Or doing mass amounts of drugs.

Hmmm, so when Trump wins, and the obummer led coup attempt is fully revealed then you have no problem with obummer being arrested either.

Good to know.

Forum List

Back