For Democrats Who Enjoy Polls

Hi. LATimes has been off all year, who knows what is TargetSmart, and Mitchell is questionable.

Clinton is not up 8% in FL, may not be in the lead at all.

MI is probably 4 to 6% for HRC.

There's Jake...

Still voting for your Johnson? Or do you prefer the old pussy?

There's Jake...

You know I voted for McMullin, and I think, now we know you are light in your panties, you voted for Hillary.

There's Jake...

You know I voted for McMullin, and I think, now we know you are light in your panties, you voted for Hillary.
That is not nice Jake....Hillary voters are light in their panties...is that your belief? Most intolerant of you Jake. You must a NAZI!!!

I keep eyeballing these polls that show Clinton in the lead and I keep finding that most of them are taken before the shit hit the fan.

RE CNN's reads:
"This CNN Poll of Polls is an average of the results of the five most recent nationwide telephone polls of presidential preference among voters. The Poll of Polls includes: The ABC News/Washington Post Poll conducted Oct. 27-30; The Fox News Poll conducted Oct. 22-25; The Suffolk University/USA Today Poll conducted Oct. 20-24; The CNN/ORC Poll conducted Oct. 20-23 and the Quinnipiac University Poll conducted Oct. 17-18. The poll of polls does not have a margin of sampling error."

There's Jake...

That is not nice Jake....Hillary voters are light in their panties...is that your belief? Most intolerant of you Jake. You must a NAZI!!!
Look, we can accept that you are . . . what you are. :)

Preview

Last edited:
Trump has put himself in position to compete, but the Electoral College structurally does not forgive the good competitor.

EverCurious, structurally, Trump is behind.

Trump has put himself in position to compete, but the Electoral College structurally does not forgive the good competitor.

Yeah...the D plan to flood the nation with ignorant third worlders like yourself, has worked well. It is structural.

I think my connection to the lower 48 is faltering (happens occasionally) I can't pull up the Wall Street Journal source for NBCs (their disclaimer reads that it's based on historic voting probabilities which is too dumb for me to believe they worded it right heh)

Yeah...the D plan to flood the nation with ignorant third worlders like yourself, has worked well. It is structural.
Your 'light pant's orientation does not excuse your stupidity.

Clinton is structurally ahead. The EC does not forgive.

Forum List

Back