For Democrats, It's Merely a Boo-Boo...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Speaking at the Congressional Black Caucus annual awards dinner in Washington Saturday night, President Obama made a verbal boo-boo.

While defending his call for the rich to pay more in taxes, the president said he didn’t mind people calling him a class warrior for merely asking a billionaire to pay the same tax rate as a Jew. Whoops!

The president meant to say “janitor” instead of “Jew,” and he immediately corrected himself. After all, he doesn’t need any more problems keeping Jewish voters enthusiastic about his re-election bid.

Read more: Obama gaffe: President says billionaires should pay ‘Jew’ tax rate | The Daily Caller

(Should that title be 'Jew-boo"...of would that be a no-no?)

Of course, for a Republican, it would be undeniable proof of how dumb or bigoted he was...

Last edited:
Both sides do this excessively. Republican spoonerisms are splatted everywhere, Democrat spoonerisms vanish down the memory hole. Or at least they used to.

Obama is reaching the end of the line on this though. He is becoming as silly as officer Crabtree
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DrAp5gzdqc"]MI6 at work[/ame]

I really dont see how this is a gaffe or a big deal. The man simply said the word wrong and corrected himself. There are more important things to go after him on.

Your right Avy.

But you and I know if a Rep had made that very same gaff it would be in 8 inch letters on the front page of the NYT with an editorial to match.

Your right Avy.

But you and I know if a Rep had made that very same gaff it would be in 8 inch letters on the front page of the NYT with an editorial to match.

Oh, I know. I just dont want to lower myself to Progressive standards.

Forum List

Back