For Democrats, Equality Is No Longer Good Enough. We Need Marxist 'Equity.'

It comes as no shock as to why Republicans on this forum do not want to talk about their party or their party's leader. If they did so, they would be embarrassed and subsequently laughed off the forum. Their dignity lost forever.

So, they talk about Biden and the Democrats instead.

This is what their leader said about the Jan. 6 insurrection. He described his supporters on January 6 as a "loving crowd" in newly released audio.

"I think it was the largest crowd I've ever spoken before. It went from that point—which is almost at the White House—to beyond the Washington monument. It was—and wide. And it was a loving crowd, too, by the way.

"There was a lot of love. I've heard that from everybody. Many, many people have told me that was a loving crowd. Personally what I wanted is what they wanted. They showed up just to show support because I happen to believe the election was rigged at a level like nothing has ever been rigged before."

Trump's comments can be interpreted in various ways. The first conclusion one might reach is that Trump has lost it. He has gone around the bend. He needs help. He is mentally ill and unwilling to accept reality.

Of course, most Republicans have a hard time with reality. As shown on this thread and others like it, they avoid reality. They will avoid this report.

Is Trump mentally ill? Perhaps not. Perhaps he is fully aware of the gullibility of his flock. Using the mantra that the election was stolen from him, millions of his wide-eyed followers believe it and have contributed millions of dollars to Trump's coffers. A recent Ipsos/Reuters Poll national poll found that 53% of Republicans believe Trump is the “true president.”

Another possibility is that Trump is having fun with the media. The incredulous comments are Trump's idea of humor, and he knows they will get top billing in the media. It worked. The incredibly outrageous remarks are all over the media. There were over 30,000 hits on my search engine.

We know Trump wants to be center stage, and, like many Republicans, for some strange reason he enjoys looking stupid. After all, McCarthy is looking like an idiot as he tries to explain why Republicans will not be a part of the investigation of the deadly and violent rampage in our capitol on Jan. 6.

I do wish you wishy washy sore losers that gloated the last four years could actually make up your mind about what insidious monster you want to declare that the Dems are.
Well the upcoming girls in your party, wants islam law. Let them do it, you could probably have sex with one of them cheap. No, I forgot. They would be dead on their stance on abortion.

In today's episode of Trumper's not understanding what words mean.......

Here is a sport's analogy for those who don't understand equity.....

Let's say 2 teams are playing a game of football....both teams are playing by what we have been told are the same rules.....It's the 4th quarter and one team is ahead by 50 points with 1 minute to go......then we find out the losing team inherited 100 points and wins the game.......since both teams played by the same rules, it may appear fair -- but it definitely wasn't equitable....
Great analogy of the 2020 election! Thanks.

It comes as no shock as to why Republicans on this forum do not want to talk about their party or their party's leader. If they did so, they would be embarrassed and subsequently laughed off the forum. Their dignity lost forever.

So, they talk about Biden and the Democrats instead.

This is what their leader said about the Jan. 6 insurrection. He described his supporters on January 6 as a "loving crowd" in newly released audio.

"I think it was the largest crowd I've ever spoken before. It went from that point—which is almost at the White House—to beyond the Washington monument. It was—and wide. And it was a loving crowd, too, by the way.

"There was a lot of love. I've heard that from everybody. Many, many people have told me that was a loving crowd. Personally what I wanted is what they wanted. They showed up just to show support because I happen to believe the election was rigged at a level like nothing has ever been rigged before."

Trump's comments can be interpreted in various ways. The first conclusion one might reach is that Trump has lost it. He has gone around the bend. He needs help. He is mentally ill and unwilling to accept reality.

Of course, most Republicans have a hard time with reality. As shown on this thread and others like it, they avoid reality. They will avoid this report.

Is Trump mentally ill? Perhaps not. Perhaps he is fully aware of the gullibility of his flock. Using the mantra that the election was stolen from him, millions of his wide-eyed followers believe it and have contributed millions of dollars to Trump's coffers. A recent Ipsos/Reuters Poll national poll found that 53% of Republicans believe Trump is the “true president.”

Another possibility is that Trump is having fun with the media. The incredulous comments are Trump's idea of humor, and he knows they will get top billing in the media. It worked. The incredibly outrageous remarks are all over the media. There were over 30,000 hits on my search engine.

We know Trump wants to be center stage, and, like many Republicans, for some strange reason he enjoys looking stupid. After all, McCarthy is looking like an idiot as he tries to explain why Republicans will not be a part of the investigation of the deadly and violent rampage in our capitol on Jan. 6.

There was no insurrection. I know Nancy and Chuckie and the talking heads on CNN told you there was but a couple hundred angry kooks out of 10 of thousands doesn’t make it so.
Hey did you hear there was a real gallows and they were going to hang someone? It’s true! It really is!

For Democrats, Equality Is No Longer Good Enough. We Need Marxist 'Equity.'

For Democrats, equality is no longer good enough. We need Marxist 'equity.' - American Thinker
30 Jan 2021 ~~ By D. Lewis

At a White House briefing last week, Susan Rice said, "The president has committed the whole of our government to advancing racial justice and equity[.] ... We will hold the federal government accountable for advancing equity ... Every agency will place equity at the core [of its programs[.]"
According to the dictionary, equity is "freedom from bias or favoritism." However, the "social justice" definition of equity is the opposite. It holds that to be equal, people must be treated differently. "Whereas equality means providing the same to all, equity means recognizing that we do not all start from the same place and must acknowledge and make adjustments to imbalances."
This idea of equity comes from identifiably communist thought. It is the second part of Marx's slogan: "From each according to his ability; to each according to his needs." Lenin, discussing Marx, said, "Every right is an application of the same measures to different people who, in fact, are not the same and are not equal to one another; this is why "equal right" is really a violation of equality and an injustice[.] ... [D]ifferent people are not alike; one is strong, another is weak, one is married, the other is not, one has more children[.] ... [quoting Marx] 'In order to avoid all these defects, rights, instead of being equal, must be unequal'" (State and Revolution, Chapter 5, Part 3).
~Snip~
No nation or system of government is perfect, but the idea of equality has done far more for people than the idea of equity and its lamentable history. This equality is not the kind that equity can never have; it is what every citizen already has. This equality takes into account the imperfections of the human way of operating by allowing for free thought, free speech, control over whom they elect, and an adversarial system of government where opposition and debate are the norm. It is this equality that is at the core of the Constitution and which should be at the core of every agency, not the equity Susan Rice espouses.

Comment:
Under this Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commie idea, everyone ends up in poverty except to the entitled ruling class who see themselves as gods over the dirty masses.
Again quoting the genius of Orwell "Animal Farm":
'All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.'
The bad news for the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats and RINOs is that congress is split. The US Senate is 50/50; the vice president is the Ds only edge. The US House of Representatives is 221D/211 and maybe 1 less D shortly; this would leave only a 9 vote majority in a House with 435 representatives. So for all intents and purposes, this is a razor thin majority.
And so far, some of the Ds have been squawking, fearful for their reelections. So it's not like the Marxists have a clear path for their agenda through Congress.

Typical right wing paid liar response to any efforts to advance equity. These paid liars have been fooling people like you and working you up into a lather for the purpose of taking your money and votes using these same, moronic talking points for 100 years. We may learn new things as a species, but the same proportion of stupid and gullible people is born from every generation So why even change the moronic talking points, when there are always morons like you around to gobble them up?

Check two of your uprising women. They are muslim.
That doesn't support your silly lie. Funny thing is, it is far more true and more of an existential threat that the christians are trying to set code of law based on their religion. See: SCOTUS

I do wish you wishy washy sore losers that gloated the last four years could actually make up your mind about what insidious monster you want to declare that the Dems are.
So m eone just today called them devilcrats.

Equity is concerned with fairness and social justice and aims to focus on a concern for people’s needs, instead of providing services that reach the greatest number of people. The equity paradigm promotes investing in the transmission of services to people who need them most.
Equity and Social Justice: A short introduction
www.equityforchildren.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/FinalPaper-EquityandSocia…
Repackaged Marxist tripe, is still Marxist tripe. How sad that morons still can't see the absolute failure these evil ideas keep leading too.

A rich person never put a gun to my head and stole my car. The worst a rich person ever did to me was charge me money for something I wanted to buy.

Oh dear, rich people often screw over vendors, contractors, employees, bankers, investors and wives. Look at Trump's LONG track record.

Oh dear, rich people often screw over vendors, contractors, employees, bankers, investors and wives. Look at Trump's LONG track record.
Those are ordinary business practices. If you don't want to play, don't go into business.

One person that has created wealth is worth more than 1,000 poor who can only survive by looting, robbing, begging and killing.

Forum List

Back