For amateur laptop users (like myself)

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is something I just recently discovered, that if your laptop mouse wears out and stops working, you don't have to throw it away or pay a computer technician $60 to $120 to fix it.

For $10 to $20 you can get a replacement mouse that comes with a little USB chip you plug in and there you go. All you need is a table or some kind of flat surface to work on and you are back in business. You can order online or find them at any office supply store or some of the big box places.
1600376066585.png

This is something I just recently discovered, that if your laptop mouse wears out and stops working, you don't have to throw it away or pay a computer technician $60 to $120 to fix it.

For $10 to $20 you can get a replacement mouse that comes with a little USB chip you plug in and there you go. All you need is a table or some kind of flat surface to work on and you are back in business. You can order online or find them at any office supply store or some of the big box places.
View attachment 389907

I had already made assumptions about how smart you are, but you just made it clear that my first judgement was a little higher than it should have been. I'm glad you got your mouse to work.

View attachment 389907
Don't forget to go into the setup routine and disable the mouse and touch pad.

I had already made assumptions about how smart you are, but you just made it clear that my first judgement was a little higher than it should have been. I'm glad you got your mouse to work.
This is what I get for trying to be helpful.

Next time I see some helpless woman with a flat tire, instead of giving her a hand, maybe I should cruise by and yell "stupid females".

This is what I get for trying to be helpful.

Next time I see some helpless woman with a flat tire, instead of giving her a hand, maybe I should cruise by and yell "stupid females".
Let her change her own tire.

Forum List

Back