For all you who support cops

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
Take a look at this;

I like or dislike people on an individual basis; I have a long-standing distrust and dislike of institutions or organizations, based on my experiences with well..... all of them. Pournelle's Iron Law is a pretty good summation of why, IMO.

So I like some individual cops, but I don't like LE in general.

But if you do, I want you to realize that guys like the cops in the video above, are becoming the new normal in LE; all the decent ones are quitting. Guys like this lying pissant are what you are going to be supporting, and they are what you are going to be dealing with, when the Man turns his attention your way.

You really think guys like this are going to do right by you?

Ya'll think about it.

Take a look at this;

I like or dislike people on an individual basis; I have a long-standing distrust and dislike of institutions or organizations, based on my experiences with well..... all of them. Pournelle's Iron Law is a pretty good summation of why, IMO.

But if you do, I want you to realize that guys like the cops in the video above, are becoming the new normal in LE; all the decent ones are quitting. Guys like this lying pissant are what you are going to be supporting, and they are what you are going to be dealing with, when the Man turns his attention your way.

Ya'll think about it.

What's your point? there's incompetent cops the same way there's incompetent plumbers, incompetent stock brokers, incompetent hotel concierge staff, incompetent insurance salesmen.

I could find you 1 video on the internet within seconds of a cop perhaps saving someone's life going above and beyond and that will automatically cancel out that little video of yours that you're trying to use to make the exception to the rules, the rule.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

I don't them, several bad experiences with them.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

What's your point? there's incompetent cops the same way there's incompetent plumbers, incompetent stock brokers, incompetent hotel concierge staff, incompetent insurance salesmen.

I could find you 1 video on the internet within seconds of a cop perhaps saving someone's life going above and beyond and that will automatically cancel out that little video of yours that you're trying to use to make the exception to the rules, the rule.

Sounds familiar. There are a few here who do the same damn thing when referring (obsessively) about teachers.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

Lol, all those plumbers and stock brokers and the hotel concierge and insurance salesmen don't have the authority to arrest you for nothing. Do you have your head entrenched somewhere?

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

Lol, all those plumbers and stock brokers and the hotel concierge and insurance salesmen don't have the authority to arrest you for nothing. Do you have your head entrenched somewhere?

I think you're missing the point, intentionally.

You get bad cops that can't do their job the same way you get bad people in every profession.

The OP is a sweeping thing about hating LE in general due to them.

The problem isn't the law enforcement - it's bad officers.

Ya'll think about it.

I have, actually. Most cops are decent guys doing a difficult job.

A few are jerks, but you can say that about any profession.

Some are really, really bad, and they shouldn't be cops... They are the ones who often get involved in incidents.

I like some individual cops, but I don't like LE in general.

See, I like law enforcement in general, but dislike individual cops.

I disagree with your assessment that the idiot cop in the video you posted is the "new normal" in law enforcement. I believe that, sadly, law enforcement is slowly going in the direction of not wanting to engage criminals at all...

• Banned
Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

My point is, that due to the exodus of the best cops, guys like these are becoming more and more common.
The best guys out there on patrol are the guys who have the most options; they don't have to be in LE, they can go make a living somewhere else, but guys like this would be mopping floors if they hadn't managed to get on the job, and they are not going anywhere...... they love the power too much.

This is going to be what you're dealing with more and more going forward; completely unreasonable, aggressive beyond all reason, sensitive little pissants looking for any excuse to fuck you up in every way they can, just because they enjoy it.

Plan accordingly.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

I think you're missing the point, intentionally.

You get bad cops that can't do their job the same way you get bad people in every profession.

The OP is a sweeping thing about hating LE in general due to them.

The problem isn't the law enforcement - it's bad officers.

"One bad apple spoils the bunch."

When the other cops, who know damn well what their coworkers are up to, don't stop it, then how are they any better?

I disagree with your assessment that the idiot cop in the video you posted is the "new normal" in law enforcement. I believe that, sadly, law enforcement is slowly going in the direction of not wanting to engage criminals at all...
Right.....
He didn't want to go find anyone who was committing any kind of a crime, but he was all over these folks...... what does that tell you?

I filthy bunch of rotten copses is around here that creates fake reports based solely on what those who terrorize me all day have to say. They refuse to secure videos from cams or to realize he who attacked me was surrounded by bottles and drunken, for example.

Right.....
He didn't want to go find anyone who was committing any kind of a crime, but he was all over these folks...... what does that tell you?

It tells me he's a fucked up cop.

What it doesn't tell me is that this is the "new norm" for law enforcement...

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

You can't honestly think that is a typical cop?

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

In Canada countless lives and careers are stolen by the abusive, creepy covert apparatus of the TPS, OPP and RCMP. There is no accountability and politicians close their eyes and cover their ears, "just leave me alone and you can screw over anyone you want for you and your dumb kids career".

I will respect someone in uniform driving to the unknown and who do things by the book. I have little respect for the covert cretin and their dirty DNA. They've screwed this country in ways too few know.

Do NOT become like Canada.

Last edited:

Right.....

It tells me he's a fucked up cop.

What it doesn't tell me is that this is the "new norm" for law enforcement...
Okay.

Hopefully, I'm wrong, and it won't be that way.

I don't think so, though.

Take a look at this;

Ya'll think about it.

You can't honestly think that is a typical cop?

I think there's getting to be more of them like this out there.

How many times do I have to say that this thread is about the quality of average street cops going down?

It's not me saying all cops are shit, or anything like that, it's just about a downward trend in LE, and if anyone hear reads any LE journals or blogs, you'd know the cops agree with me about it.

In some notoriously corrupt cities like Chicago, Detroit and NYC, it's not a few bad apples, it's a rotten barrel.

Some here need to watch "The Seven Five" documentary.

In some notoriously corrupt cities like Chicago, Detroit and NYC, it's not a few bad apples, it's a rotten barrel.

Some here need to watch "The Seven Five" documentary.

An old high school buddy is retired NYPD. His son got on the force in 2019.

His son left the force late last year and took a position with the Suffolk County Police Department on Long Island. Better pay, and the people being served by the police actually like the police.

I blame DeBlasio for what's happened to the NYPD, and so do officers on the NYPD...

New Topics

Forum List

Back