For All You Entitlement Whites Who Believe America Is Only For You.

Neither does the asshole in the OP.
You start with the, "inbred racist bastards", then you rail against anyone who points out the same in you. It is a vicious negative whirlwind you create around yourself every day. And it accomplishes nothing.

Your ancestors had a legitimate grievance. And had that grievance not been addressed and corrected, and you were a slave today, you would have a legit grievance as well. You do not. You and I have the same rights. Unless I forced you to get up at dawn and go pick cotton, you have no grievance against me. And I have none against you. You do not owe me your labor and I do not owe you my money.

If you can't find anything better to do with a master's degree, then you aren't trying. If all you can do all damn day is tell us how much you hate white people then what a waste of an education, and a life.

Ask God to remove the bitterness in your heart and go take a walk in the sunshine, IM2. Go show some poor oppressed black kids how to be black and get a master's degree. Get them to embrace these 3 points and already you have shown them a path to a more prosperous future:
1. Stay in school.
2. Get and keep a job.
3. Don't have children out of wedlock.

We have a legitimate grievance now. Slavery was not the end. Do not invoke the name of the lord in defense of white racism. The truth is only bitter for people like you who can't take it. Work to end your racism and get rid of the racism in white communitites instead of repeating racist nonsense. Go show some racist white kids how to stop being racist instead of repeating racism about embracing 3 points that whites did not embrace in order to prosper.

I am since I am black and you white racists are the ones commenting on black people like we all live in the ghetto, we all don't want to, go to school, work, raise families, that we are criminals who celebrate crime and violence and that we don't have a legiyt grievance, we're just blaming your punk white asses because we all have failed.

My advice says to show that all these assumptions are white racist bullshit and I am following it.

You voted for the guy who said he didn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" with the likes of you. You want this.

We have a legitimate grievance now. Slavery was not the end. Do not invoke the name of the lord in defense of white racism. The truth is only bitter for people like you who can't take it. Work to end your racism and get rid of the racism in white communitites instead of repeating racist nonsense. Go show some racist white kids how to stop being racist instead of repeating racism about embracing 3 points that whites did not embrace in order to prosper.

Don't tell me when to invoke the name of the Lord. The nastier you get the more you need Him. And the invocation has nothing to do with racism. It has to do with your nasty black heart.< no not racist, black as in, no light in you...
You throw the racist word around like confetti whether racism exists or not. I bet not one white got up today and thought, let's go make fun of IM2 because he's black. No one gives a shit what color you are.
You are just a bitter human being that hates. How about this for a change. Instead of telling us to shut up, how about you shut up. Give all that hatred you cook up damn break...

Don't tell me when to invoke the name of the Lord. The nastier you get the more you need Him. And the invocation has nothing to do with racism. It has to do with your nasty black heart.< no not racist, black as in, no light in you...
You throw the racist word around like confetti whether racism exists or not. I bet not one white got up today and thought, let's go make fun of IM2 because he's black. No one gives a shit what color you are.
You are just a bitter human being that hates. How about this for a change. Instead of telling us to shut up, how about you shut up. Give all that hatred you cook up damn break...
Don't invoke the name of the lord to defend your racism.

You are a racist. Your posts are evidence of that. You apparently believe that blacks need to be quiet and accept the racism coming from people like you. Wrong answer. And when it comes to an evil heart, your use of the term black heart shows just how racist you are. I won'tbe shutting up. I will be opposing your delusion whereby you post pure unadulteraeted racist bullshit then try calling people who oppose thart the hateful ones. Get a shrink and shut the hell up.

You voted for the guy who said he didn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle" with the likes of you. You want this.
I didn't vote for that man. He was a Delware Senator. I voted for the man who took orders from a black president and ran with a black running mate.

Don't invoke the name of the lord to defend your racism.

You are a racist. Your posts are evidence of that. You apparently believe that blacks need to be quiet and accept the racism coming from people like you. Wrong answer. And when it comes to an evil heart, your use of the term black heart shows just how racist you are. I won'tbe shutting up. I will be opposing your delusion whereby you post pure unadulteraeted racist bullshit then try calling people who oppose thart the hateful ones. Get a shrink and shut the hell up.
Black heart is not a racial term you asshole

Forum List

Back