For all those claiming we are fine.

For all those claiming we are fine.

The dems and the pubs have to compromise on a jobs bill.

Derp, nobody is claiming that we are "fine". Just better. Better than we were this time last year. Period. End of story.

People like you who want the economy to stay sluggish simply so you can say "I told you so"....are making just enough noise to keep GOP elected officials from doing the nation's business.

There is a common Japanese saying that fits. "Kao Wo arainasai". Directly translated, it means "wash your face". But for the OP and those who hold the same ideology....it means that you need to change the way you present yourself. This constant hope that we do not succeed until the GOP is in charge is just fucked up.

The number of people out of the labor force equals the disaster under Jimmy Carter....but we said Obama was Carter II long before he started fucking things up.

The number of people out of the labor force equals the disaster under Jimmy Carter....but we said Obama was Carter II long before he started fucking things up.

Republicans love Obama, he's the best scapegoat for their horrible "hands off the free market" policies ever. I guess this means that they will never learn the error of their ways now.

Stupid fuck...the majority of "new" jobs are PART-TIME. :cuckoo:

Let's break this down for you, asswipe.

Say a group of people is stuck on an island and the starvation rate with limited food is 8%, but it falls to 6% after people die from lack of food....dumbfucks like you celebrate the drop in % claiming that proves your food production increased. :eusa_whistle:

More people are employed. Fewer are unemployed. Good news is good news.

Last edited:
So says the stupid fuck with its junior high education compared to my college degrees in business and economics. :eusa_whistle:

Republicans love Obama, he's the best scapegoat for their horrible "hands off the free market" policies ever. I guess this means that they will never learn the error of their ways now.

So says the stupid fuck with its junior high education compared to my college degrees in business and economics. :eusa_whistle:

:cuckoo: Don't make assumptions, they make you look like an idiot.

I see the far left claims things are better because over 1/3 of the work force is now unemployed.

300,000 people drop off the rolls and that is why the unemployment is at 6.7% not because new people found jobs, but so many have not and are no longer counted. Typical far left math to claim that things are better.

Most that have found jobs need two part time jobs to try and make ends meat, yet that is somehow better to the far left.

Just goes to show what have been saying all along the far left needs the people to be the have nots so that the far left can maintain their political power. The far left is not for the common person unless they can be politically subjugated.

The irony of those comments!

It's quite clear you're a stupid fuck and inferior to me. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, they are that stupid.

One would figure after teachers threw out 2-3 of their Fs scored on tests to "raise" their GPA to barely graduate from high school....they would understand this concept.

I see the far left claims things are better because over 1/3 of the work force is now unemployed.

300,000 people drop off the rolls and that is why the unemployment is at 6.7% not because new people found jobs, but so many have not and are no longer counted. Typical far left math to claim that things are better.

Most that have found jobs need two part time jobs to try and make ends meat, yet that is somehow better to the far left.

Just goes to show what have been saying all along the far left needs the people to be the have nots so that the far left can maintain their political power. The far left is not for the common person unless they can be politically subjugated.

So if the economy is doing sooooooooo well, why are Obama and Reid all over the TV last week demanding increasing UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS to a record duration????

Say a group of people is stuck on an island and the starvation rate with limited food is 8%, but it falls to 6% after people die from lack of food....dumbfucks like you celebrate the drop in % claiming that proves your food production increased. :eusa_whistle:

Table B-2. Average weekly hours and overtime of all employees on private nonfarm payrolls by industry sector, seasonally adjusted

a measly 74,000 jobs created and the unemployment rate falls.....? :cuckoo:

the "unemployment rate" that they dish out in the media is a total political LIE.....since they don't 'count' certain groups of people who stop working or looking for work....

this is the chart that tells the REAL story.....it shows the percentage of the population working has barely moved since Obama took office 5 years ago....

despite Obama's great speeches he hasn't done a fucking thing except to destroy the middle class even further...they are counting the many new part-time jobs created from former full-time jobs and of course jobs that pay much less than before...in fact about 60% of the new jobs created only pay about $13 or less...

Employment-Population-Ratio-2013.png

Last edited:
I'm not wasting my time with your bullshit links, my friend works at the Department of Labor as an Economist. We both have economics degrees but I took another career path.:eusa_whistle:

So shitbag, are you denying they aren't counting the people no longer looking for work out of desperation????

Even CNN reported the unemployment rate is BOGUS given so many people don't count against it. Yes....you are that stupid.

Table B-2. Average weekly hours and overtime of all employees on private nonfarm payrolls by industry sector, seasonally adjusted

Forum List

Back