For All Their Gun Laws -

I just proved that you are wrong, and you continue to deny the FACTS, with your "truth". Are you Joe "the groper" Biden?
You didn’t prove anything. I was discussing law enforcement being shot. You went to mass shootings? When was the last mass shooting in the U.K.? France?

Shall we discuss homicide rates if I am wrong?

Why are you so concerned with mass shootings?
The amount of people killed in mass shootings is miniscule.

Do you just like being caught up in the drama?
Our homicide rates are 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Law enforcement is shot at an alarming rate.

there are 790000 full time cops in the country and last year 52 were killed in firearm related events

That's .0065% of cops that were killed in a firearm related event

That is hardly "alarming"
It is alarming when compared to other countries. Countries with strong gun control have single digit deaths.
I don't think so.

And most of those little countries have far fewer cops so the only way to compare is by a percentage

Yes law enforcement is rarely shot in those countries. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours making it far less likely you will be a victim.
I just proved that you are wrong, and you continue to deny the FACTS, with your "truth". Are you Joe "the groper" Biden?
You didn’t prove anything. I was discussing law enforcement being shot. You went to mass shootings? When was the last mass shooting in the U.K.? France?

Our homicide rates are 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Law enforcement is shot at an alarming rate.

there are 790000 full time cops in the country and last year 52 were killed in firearm related events

In this century, 25 U.K. officers died in the line of duty. The figure for the U.S.—2,445—is nearly 100 times that. Adjusting for numbers of officers, U.S. deaths are still 10 times higher.

https://psmag.com/news/cops-killing-and-being-killed

In this century, 25 U.K. officers died in the line of duty. The figure for the U.S.—2,445—is nearly 100 times that. Adjusting for numbers of officers, U.S. deaths are still 10 times higher.

What are the percentages as compared to the total number of cops?

Now this is where you get disingenuous because not all line of duty deaths are gun related

Out of the 144 cops killed in the line of duty in 2018 only 52 were firearms related

Now this is where you get disingenuous because not all line of duty deaths are gun related

Out of the 144 cops killed in the line of duty in 2018 only 52 were firearms related
For the same link:
But more civilians with guns, more cops getting killed. Since 2000, six U.K. cops have died from gunshots; in the U.S., 788. We have 11 times as many cops, but 130 times as many killed by guns. (The other two leading causes of police deaths are heart attacks and car accidents.)

What would happen to our homicide and crime rates if we locked up all the black people?
What would happen to the U.K. crime rates if they locked up all their gangs?

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world and homicide rates 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.

Who cares about incarceration rates?

They don’t have walls. Easy to drive across the border with guns from another state. Sad how often law enforcement is shot here. This is very rare in countries with strong gun control.
Are you implying walls work?

We instituted speed limits, but there are still fatal highway crashes. Are speed limits ineffective? Redundant? Useless?

We instituted laws against bank fraud, yet New York real estate developers and reality TV game show hosts routinely violate bank fraud regulations. Are bank fraud laws ineffective? Redundant? Useless?

A law will never stop crime. Never have, never will. But does that mean laws are ineffective? Redundant? Useless?

Are laws panacea that cover a problem like a blanket?

There are no perfect laws. But there are good laws.
Germany has less accidents and they have the autobahn

More shootings occur in Cities and States with the most restrictive gun laws, and criminals DON'T FOLLOW LAWS. Many of these cities and states have a plethora of "gun free zones" which attract mass shooters, and inner city ghettos where Black on Black crime is persistent and at epidemic levels.

There are shooting that happen every day in these cities that could be considered "mass shootings" but it doesn't fit the media narrative as they are all Black.
Yes most crime happens in cities where there are lots of people and gangs. The guns come from states with weak laws.
Guns of the inner cities comes from drug and weapons brought across the southern border. Why else is it necessary to close that border? Yeah, yeah, we know the liberal mantra, they just want to come here to work, but there are many bad actors that you just dont give a damn about, because it doesnt fit your liberal narratve.

2,000 Illegal Weapons Cross US-Mexico Border Per Day: Report

What would happen to our homicide and crime rates if we locked up all the black people?
What would happen to the U.K. crime rates if they locked up all their gangs?

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world and homicide rates 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.
We have people on death row that have been on it for over 50 years. Instead of trying to figure out how these people think, lets start doing what they are supposed to do. Execute them and make way from the new batch coming from the inner cities. The more you put out of society , makes society that one person safer.

For the same link:
But more civilians with guns, more cops getting killed. Since 2000, six U.K. cops have died from gunshots; in the U.S., 788. We have 11 times as many cops, but 130 times as many killed by guns. (The other two leading causes of police deaths are heart attacks and car accidents.)

Again

.0065% of US cops were killed in firearm related deaths in 2018

That is a ridiculously small percentage.

Like I said we have a criminal problem not a gun problem

.0027% of guns are used to commit murder

You have a 99.997% chance of not getting murdered by a person with a gun

If you're scared of getting murdered with a gun you have bigger problems

Like in England where guns are totally banned? Or France? Yea, sure a disarmed citizen is one waiting to be victimized by a liberal. No thanks, I will keep my weapons. Of course 2/3 of gun crimes are suicide, at least those liberals remove themselves from society and I thank them, but the other 1/3 who must take other lives, I would willingly help them on their way to meet Lucifer.

UPDATED: France had more casualties from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (532 to 527) - Crime Prevention Research Center

Despite Gun Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings | Investor's Business Daily
Yes law enforcement is rarely shot in those countries. They also have homicide rates a fraction of ours making it far less likely you will be a victim.

Maybe you ghouls should stop letting violent criminals loose?

No, law enforcement and all others are shot because we leave too many whackjobs alive on the streets. Democrats feel that violent thugs deserve 49 chances, and the insane who attract notice have rights to be at liberty.
We have the fullest jails in the world.
Start executing them, crime lover.
Our law enforcement does shoot and kill WAY more criminals than countries with strong gun control. So that doesn’t seem to work either.

I don't feel too bad about a piece of shit criminal getting shot
And they sadly also shoot people who aren’t criminals.
Fake news.

Don't want to get killed by gunfire from criminals? Stay out of ghettos and the drug trade.

They don’t have walls. Easy to drive across the border with guns from another state. Sad how often law enforcement is shot here. This is very rare in countries with strong gun control.
Like in England where guns are totally banned? Or France? Yea, sure a disarmed citizen is one waiting to be victimized by a liberal. No thanks, I will keep my weapons. Of course 2/3 of gun crimes are suicide, at least those liberals remove themselves from society and I thank them, but the other 1/3 who must take other lives, I would willingly help them on their way to meet Lucifer.

UPDATED: France had more casualties from mass public shootings in 2015 than the US suffered during Obama’s entire presidency (532 to 527) - Crime Prevention Research Center

Despite Gun Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings | Investor's Business Daily
I'll help you pack.

We instituted speed limits, but there are still fatal highway crashes. Are speed limits ineffective? Redundant? Useless?

We instituted laws against bank fraud, yet New York real estate developers and reality TV game show hosts routinely violate bank fraud regulations. Are bank fraud laws ineffective? Redundant? Useless?

A law will never stop crime. Never have, never will. But does that mean laws are ineffective? Redundant? Useless?

Germany has less accidents and they have the autobahn
Link?

- there sure seem to be a lot of shootings in California lately.

Southern California deputy shot by apparent sniper

Theft is illegal and yet people still steal. Should we just dump the law against stealing?
Rape is illegal and yet women are still being raped. Should we just dump the law against rape?

The shooter in this situation was in a gov't controlled facility for the MENTALLY ILL.

So the problem reverts BACK to the fact that there's more fucking guns in this country than people.

Why don't you butchers start enforcing those laws and stop letting violent criminals go free?

And then there are laws with so many loop holes (like the gun laws) that they are rendered useless.

- there sure seem to be a lot of shootings in California lately.

Southern California deputy shot by apparent sniper

Theft is illegal and yet people still steal. Should we just dump the law against stealing?
Rape is illegal and yet women are still being raped. Should we just dump the law against rape?

The shooter in this situation was in a gov't controlled facility for the MENTALLY ILL.

So the problem reverts BACK to the fact that there's more fucking guns in this country than people.
So what? Stop letting violent criminals go free. Who lets violent criminals go free? mentally ill people like you.

And then there are laws with so many loop holes (like the gun laws) that they are rendered useless.
That's a funny way of spelling not enforced.

Forum List

Back