For a week there was no CNN!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Yes, I actually forgot for a while that CNN existed. It is amazing what having a terminal illness can do for the senses. I also forgot about Fox, and my TV at Vanderbilt seemed to default to Animal Planet.

Now, I am on medicine that costs $20K a month for which my insurance pays. In less than two years, Medicare will pick up and it will not pay most of it. But the company assures me they don't cut you off. They do seem to have a plan. So do my children. They want me to quit work and come live with them. It would be nice to see the grandbaby every day though!

It is to my advantage to keep working just for the medicine. And am beginning to feel a little more normal after they diuresed 50 pounds of fluid off me. That's how bad the heart failure was!

Question: How much of this BS really matters? Not a lot when you are in my position. But the interest is still there.

Glad to hear you feel a little bit better.

Do the thing that will make you enjoy each day more.

I went on vacation and saw ZERO CNN for one week (not counting the crap they play at the airports).

My way is a MUCH better way to go without CNN!

Sunshine, whatever choice you make regarding your future living arrangements, I wish you well. Get well.

I went on vacation and saw ZERO CNN for one week (not counting the crap they play at the airports).

My way is a MUCH better way to go without CNN!

Sunshine, whatever choice you make regarding your future living arrangements, I wish you well. Get well.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back