For a growing number of evangelical Christians, Trump is no longer the lesser of two evils

The Christian right is not a religion, it's a corrupt political movement. Is it so inconceivable that some Christians are sick of being told they must accept the entire republican platform with all of it's hatred and spite in order to be right with God? Where is the humility, charity, grace and love that is supposed to be the bedrock of Christianity?
Literally nothing you said here is true & anybody who bothered to read your drivel is now dumber for the experience.
Maybe try spending some time out of Moms basement kid :slap:
KId? LOL I'm an old fart that no longer recognizes the faith of my upbringing. Look at you responding with hate to honest criticism of the Satanic twisted false-faith so many right wingers practice that is little more than a rationalization for being horrible to your fellow man. If Jesus did return your kind would nail him to a cross all over again because you don't want to hear all the liberal commie stuff he would say.
My apologies, I merely thought you were ignorant because a lack of life experience. Now I know you're just not real smart.
Nothing you say is true in any way about right wing Christians. Calling the rest of us Satanic tells me all I need to know about your true faith. Take your critical theory theology to someone who might buy into it. I'm sure you know other fascists pretending to be Christian too
I'm smart enough to see right wing Christians for what they are. Ignorant of the wisdom of Jesus and openly hostile to anyone who tries to remind them. It's why Americans are abandoning religion altogether. It's become too political and callous and populated with holier than thou hypocrites who really only use the bible as a blunt object to hit people with.

LOL, pot.....meet kettle.

The Christian right is not a religion, it's a corrupt political movement. Is it so inconceivable that some Christians are sick of being told they must accept the entire republican platform with all of it's hatred and spite in order to be right with God? Where is the humility, charity, grace and love that is supposed to be the bedrock of Christianity?
Literally nothing you said here is true & anybody who bothered to read your drivel is now dumber for the experience.
KId? LOL I'm an old fart that no longer recognizes the faith of my upbringing. Look at you responding with hate to honest criticism of the Satanic twisted false-faith so many right wingers practice that is little more than a rationalization for being horrible to your fellow man. If Jesus did return your kind would nail him to a cross all over again because you don't want to hear all the liberal commie stuff he would say.

You reveal your complete lack of understanding of the Christian faith. It shows you never had a solid foundation for your "beliefs", thus your falling away. I am guessing morality and ethics just weren't your thing.
I can guarantee I have spent more time thinking about the nature of morality and ethics than any ten evangelicals. That's the problem, all your ethical dilemmas have been solved for you. Somehow even the worst things we know can be sanctioned if the right people do it. Right wing Christianity is almost entirely concerned with the moral escape hatches that allow you to hate people and ignore suffering and feel blessed at the same time. If you don't like my characterization then I invite you to ponder Matthew 7:5

You reveal your complete lack of understanding of the Christian faith. It shows you never had a solid foundation for your "beliefs", thus your falling away. I am guessing morality and ethics just weren't your thing.
I can guarantee I have spent more time thinking about the nature of morality and ethics than any ten evangelicals. That's the problem, all your ethical dilemmas have been solved for you. Somehow even the worst things we know can be sanctioned if the right people do it. Right wing Christianity is almost entirely concerned with the moral escape hatches that allow you to hate people and ignore suffering and feel blessed at the same time. If you don't like my characterization then I invite you to ponder Matthew 7:5
You are so ignorant of scripture and blinded by you leftist beliefs that you can't even see you are the exact judgmental type of fake religious person who Jesus was speaking to.
Fact: Conservatives, particularly conservative Christians, give not only more in donations, but also in time to the less fortunate through charitable causes than regressives like yourself.
You are so indoctrinated in your critical theory theology that you are ignorant of the difference your type advocates, govt charity as a social justice tool (just another form of marxism) which your side advocates, and the personal giving & responsibility to help others Jesus actually taught. The kind we excell at while you all jsut want to take money from someone else, hand it out & pat yourself on the back.
Reading & understanding are two different things. Please don't try to quote scripture to people who actually understand it

Evangelicals ain't what they used to be. Some of them were marching with the black Baptists this summer.

Republicans support the Evangelical movement for decades, and now Evangelicals are stabbing Republican politicians in the back. It's an act of betrayal.

You are so ignorant of scripture and blinded by you leftist beliefs that you can't even see you are the exact judgmental type of fake religious person who Jesus was speaking to.
Fact: Conservatives, particularly conservative Christians, give not only more in donations, but also in time to the less fortunate through charitable causes than regressives like yourself.
You are so indoctrinated in your critical theory theology that you are ignorant of the difference your type advocates, govt charity as a social justice tool (just another form of marxism) which your side advocates, and the personal giving & responsibility to help others Jesus actually taught. The kind we excell at while you all jsut want to take money from someone else, hand it out & pat yourself on the back.
Reading & understanding are two different things. Please don't try to quote scripture to people who actually understand it

You're a flaming hypocrite that cannot separate your alleged faith from your general hatred of mankind. So you twist faith to support it. I say Jesus wanted us to be good to each other and somehow that makes me a bad person. Screw you.

You're a flaming hypocrite that cannot separate your alleged faith from your general hatred of mankind. So you twist faith to support it. I say Jesus wanted us to be good to each other and somehow that makes me a bad person. Screw you.
Right dude. You sound like a typical lefty fake Christian, projecting your own delusions & inadequacies onto others. You have twisted scripture to fit your own leftist ideology of moral bankruptcy.
You assume I hate mankind which could not be further from the truth. I believe All Lives Matter and Burn Loot Murder are racist/marxist fools, easily duped by false catch phrases like systemic racism & white privilege.
Go sell it to someone who doesn't know better.
:rolleyes:

You may want to try a credible source for your opinions. Meanwhile both Black and Hispanic support for Biden is slipping fast.

1604019828230.png

Son I know, you're a legend in your own mind. You fell away because of a faulty foundation that you never shored up. You never fully graspe the entirety of Scripture and decided that "It just doesn't work for me" or, "I can no longer believe because I don't like the way my Christian brothers live. Either way you simply made an excuse to live as you wanted to. It's just that simple.

If you are a Christian and a Democrat, you're either not a very good Democrat or not a very good Christian.

You can tell the commie scum is desperate when they go all religious on you.

Forum List

Back