Football

Football time is around the corner people. Even though Im new to the board. I would like to start this thread about America's new favorite past time. I am a huge Texans fan and I think with the addition of Mario Williams we could go even @ 8-8. What say you? How do you think your team will do?

LoneWolf said:
Football time is around the corner people. Even though Im new to the board. I would like to start this thread about America's new favorite past time. I am a huge Texans fan and I think with the addition of Mario Williams we could go even @ 8-8. What say you? How do you think your team will do?

Ive been a Viking Fan for years cause I was raised there. I will NEVER be a Cowboy fan but the Texans may just swing me over to a "local" team. I enjoy watching them.

It's good to see that I'm not the only Texans fan on here any more! I think Houston will certainly win 6 games this year, and next year we should be in the wild card race. I'm very excited!

I'm hoping with T.O. and Vanderjagt the 'Boyz will not only get into the playoffs this year, but also accomplish something!

theHawk said:
I'm hoping with T.O. and Vanderjagt the 'Boyz will not only get into the playoffs this year, but also accomplish something!

Being born and raised in Houston, TX, I was taught from an early age to hate General Sherman and the Dallas Cowboys. So I can't really share your views. But I think Houston plays against Dallas in week 7 or 8, so we can trash-talk for a week! :D

Oakland Raiders fan since i was a boy.....

when is al davis going to die so we can have a good team again?

8255seahawks_desktop.jpg

LoneWolf said:

Steelers - I think Big Ben comes back to earth with a mediocre season. The loss of Bettis will be felt, even though Parker will do well. I think 10-6 with a divisional loss in the playoffs.

jimnyc said:
Steelers - I think Big Ben comes back to earth with a mediocre season. The loss of Bettis will be felt, even though Parker will do well. I think 10-6 with a divisional loss in the playoffs.

You won't make it to the playoffs without Kemo to roll up someones knee when you are getting whooped.

OCA said:
You won't make it to the playoffs without Kemo to roll up someones knee when you are getting whooped.

Why you filthy greek homo, how dare you insinuate the Steelers played dirty! :laugh:

I can't recall anything from last year other than Jerome hoisting the Lombardi!

:tongue1:

My parents would disown me if I was a fan of any other team than the Packers. My brother goes to UW Madison, so I'm automatically and instinctively drawn to the Badgers.

I've never been much into football, but this year I'm looking forward to it more than Thanksgiving (not Christmas). I'm also starting my first year of high school football, even though I'm a junior (any advice is welcome, and encouraged!).

Cowboys aren't going anywhere because the BIG BLUE will take no prisoners this year. Well, maybe the 'boys can settle for the wild card and a division round whoopin by the G-Men.

Cowboys aren't going anywhere because the BIG BLUE will take no prisoners this year. Well, maybe the 'boys can settle for the wild card and a division round whoopin by the G-Men.

No team will win a S.B. with a Manning at QB. They are big game chokers from Archie through to Eli, always have been. No Giants S.B. this year.

Forum List

Back