Foods you love that others are repulsed by

Butter, garlic, white wine, parsley, mussels.
Screenshot_20201121-090327_Facebook.jpg

Rhubarb, I'm the only one I know that likes it .My mom made home made rhubarb pie and to me it was real tasty .Its like strawberry pie.

Rhubarb, I'm the only one I know that likes it .My mom made home made rhubarb pie and to me it was real tasty .Its like strawberry pie.
I LOVE it!! My gram used to make rhubarb sauce every spring-- lots of sugar, cooked down so you could almost drink it, but it was wonderful. And now that you can buy frozen rhubarb that's not too bad, our restaurants sell strawberry rhubarb or straight rhubarb pie all year round. It's super good with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Of course, a stalk of it is good chewed on straight out of the garden. Puckery, like sucking a lemon.

Raw, uncooked pizza.

Like if you get a pizza from the fridge section and it's raw dough before putting it in the oven. It makes people sick but it tastes good.

I used to work with a guy that used to bring a little tin of anchovies/sardines in with him, take the little fish out one by one and place them on the radiator for a few seconds each side to give them a heat then just swallow them. Rotten human being. He never washed, his clothes dirty and smelled bad too. Hated it when they sent me him at night to help out.

I don't think a lot of people like pickled herring, but I definitely go for it. I like it in wine sauce and onions.

Haggis.

My daughter and I both tried it during a trip to Scotland in 2019, and it's actually pretty damn good!

Had shiokara tonight for the first time in a long time. Perfect with beer.

Forum List

Back