Food Stamps

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
The last batch goes out today. Since Trump cannot end the Trump Government Shutdown without getting his wall, who will suffer after February? That's an easy one, since the vast majority of food stamp using states are Trump red states. So, following the logical progression and thinking like Trump, the vast majority of users are Trumpanzees. Will this spur Trump to end the shutdown? Of course not! Trump only cares about himself. All he wants from his supporters is their votes. So, they should use their February stamps to buy as many MREs as possible to stock their bunkers.. They're gonna need them. Bigly!

We Trumpanzees want that wall. Why are you on the side of the invaders?

The last batch goes out today. Since Trump cannot end the Trump Government Shutdown without getting his wall, who will suffer after February? That's an easy one, since the vast majority of food stamp using states are Trump red states. So, following the logical progression and thinking like Trump, the vast majority of users are Trumpanzees. Will this spur Trump to end the shutdown? Of course not! Trump only cares about himself. All he wants from his supporters is their votes. So, they should use their February stamps to buy as many MREs as possible to stock their bunkers.. They're gonna need them. Bigly!

since the vast majority of food stamp using states are Trump red states.

Stick it to those red states. End food stamps.

I don't know if the name calling helps or just has the effect of making everyone who disagrees with you dig in their heels.

That being said, isn't a government shut down a small government party's dream?

I think folks on food stamps probably have the most to lose though. Sucks. Lets hope they don't get desperate enough to go around kidnapping people's kids for ransom so they can feed themselves.

I don't know if the name calling helps or just has the effect of making everyone who disagrees with you dig in their heels.

I think folks on food stamps probably have the most to lose though. Sucks. Lets hope they don't get desperate enough to go around kidnapping people's kids for ransom so they can feed themselves.
Here in the bay area we are taking care of the foodless with several food banks and charities that will provide food for those without.

Seriously, how can their right for food be denied?
the right wing doesn't believe in natural rights.
They have the legal right. If the angry kids shut down only 13 % of their playground, why does it hit the most essential welfare program?

"2.5 trillion of this in mandatory spending, which goes for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment insurance, and other transfers, and $.2 trillion goes for net interest on the national debt."
We Are Shutting Down Only Thirteen Percent of the Government (At Most)

Here in the bay area we are taking care of the foodless with several food banks and charities that will provide food for those without.

Your feeding conservatives?

Jo

You should be glad Trump is hurting your enemies! Now they'll vote for Nancy yes?

Jo

Please detail the "right to food" clause. For the life of me I can't find anywhere that states you have a right to food.
Must be somewhere here:
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program - Wikipedia

SNAP is not a right to food. It's a gov't program to get free food. SNAP is not a right. Abuse it and you can lose it.
Yes, it is. Eligible persons cannot be rejected, right?

the right wing doesn't believe in natural rights.
They have the legal right. If the angry kids shut down only 13 % of their playground, why does it hit the most essential welfare program?

"2.5 trillion of this in mandatory spending, which goes for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment insurance, and other transfers, and $.2 trillion goes for net interest on the national debt."
We Are Shutting Down Only Thirteen Percent of the Government (At Most)
There is no Express wall building clause.

Please detail the "right to food" clause. For the life of me I can't find anywhere that states you have a right to food.
Must be somewhere here:

SNAP is not a right to food. It's a gov't program to get free food. SNAP is not a right. Abuse it and you can lose it.

You can be rejected. You can't lose a right. You can lose SNAP.

Must be somewhere here:

You can be rejected. You can't lose a right. You can lose SNAP.
But not if you are eligible, right?

Forum List

Back