Food stamps Are Stimulas?

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Only in Obama's ass backwards liberal world.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9TUcyEPbzk]Obama Ag Secretary Vilsack Food Stamps Are A Stimulus - YouTube[/ame]

$1.84 of stimulus out of every $1 spent, if we pass out enough food stamps we'll be out of debt in no time...Who needs a balanced budget amendment.:lol:

These right wingers. And they call me idiot? They don't even know which end to wipe and which end to blot.

Govt overspending has been a stimulus since the Reagan era.
Govt spending and easy credit helped mask the problem for a couple of decades. Which gave us more time to dig the hole deeper as opposed to changing paths a couple of decades ago, which would have been much less painful.

I'm not going to knock food stamp folks. Most just don't have a clue how to make a positive system work for them.

When we lived in Tennessee I became a super coupon queen and got food for 0.0000000 bucks on a regular basis.

One of our best friends was a pastor out of Murfreesboro and I'd go around giving coupon classes and people actually started to get ahead.

But the deal is most folks just don't know how to work a system legally with positive results. Sad.

Last edited:
When we lived in Tennessee I became a super coupon queen and got food for 0.0000000 bucks on a regular basis.

I have heard many people make this claim, but I simply do not believe the results are as stellar as you say. I have spent plenty of time going through my newspaper clipping coupons and also on the Internet getting them and while I have managed to save some money, I have never come close to spending only $10 a week on groceries (as the claim goes) nor have I seen any way remotely possible.

Ask Nancy, and many other Libs. Food Stamps and Unemployment Checks are the single best way to create Jobs and stimulate the Economy. :cuckoo:

Wow, that's what they said? Really? You're being a hundred percent truthful? Sure you are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-1zcut65-8&feature=related]Pelosi: Unemployment Checks Create Jobs--Tax Cuts To Rich Do Not! - YouTube[/ame]

I have heard many people make this claim, but I simply do not believe the results are as stellar as you say. I have spent plenty of time going through my newspaper clipping coupons and also on the Internet getting them and while I have managed to save some money, I have never come close to spending only $10 a week on groceries (as the claim goes) nor have I seen any way remotely possible.

Agreed!
the claims are over hyped, however if one does it properly they can save a lot.

A famous Nancy Pelosi gem was that extending unemployment benefits was good for the economy because every dollar given to someone who was unemployed brings back two dollars into the economy.
If that's the case then why have anyone work? Lets all just stay home and collect unemployment and the economy will be booming by election day.

Libs....God help us all.

I can't bash her too much though...She helped get me to sleep on more then one occasion..thinking of her in a nice tight sweater handing over a few government checks so I could stimulate the economy....e he heh hheh

Last edited:
I expect that in some neighborhoods a grocer gets more in govt food stamp money than the grocer paid in federal taxes. Or at least close so in effect he pays no federal taxes.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9AwxJvAXI4&feature=pyv]Get Free Samples, Free Stuff and Other Cool Freebies - YouTube[/ame]

Govt overspending has been a stimulus since the Reagan era.
Govt spending and easy credit helped mask the problem for a couple of decades. Which gave us more time to dig the hole deeper as opposed to changing paths a couple of decades ago, which would have been much less painful.

Most folks don't even know the personal dangers that they are in when they are thousands upon thousands of dollars in debt.

Oh boy, left or right, democrat or republican, we're in deep crap now because everything is an illusion by the press.

They will not tell the truth for America. I'm a dual citizen. We are ok up here because we faced reality and hit the brakes hard on stimulus bullshit.

America is screwed with the likes of Geithner. Axelrod runs the Whitehouse. It's a nightmare scenario looking at you guys.

To watch you from a distance, it's getting beyond scary.

I expect that in some neighborhoods a grocer gets more in govt food stamp money than the grocer paid in federal taxes. Or at least close so in effect he pays no federal taxes.

Um, You do Realize they don't just get the food stamp money right? They actually have to exchange goods to get it? To the Grocer it's no different then if they were paying cash.

Forum List

Back