FOOD SHOWDOWN : Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato vs Tim Hortons Iced Caramel Macchiato

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020

Ive had many drinks from STARBUCKS and TIM HORTONS but for the most part I stick to FRAPPUCCINO and ICED CAPP frozen blended drinks most of the time. Even when I have my fun creative tries with both companies I usually stick to my safe zones of FRAPPUCCINO and ICED CAPP. However one drink has been tempting me for months and thats the ICED CARAMEL MACCHIATO. Ive seen many YouTubers try it and some hate it and some love it. I personally love a strong and sweet coffee flavour so when I saw that TIM HORTONS has also brought out their version of ICED CARAMEL MACCHIATO I knew I had to give in and try it !!!! So I decided to get the STARBUCKS ICED CARAMEL MACCHIATO and the TIM HORTONS ICED CARAMEL MACCHIATO at the same time and do a head to head food versus food ( food vs food ) showdown !!!!

I've never even heard of a Tim Horton's and I don't usually frequent Star Bucks. We have too many local places so I do that rather than a franchise.

Forum List

Back