Foo fighters

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Created out hypoxia it's become the popular mythos...The twilight zone zone episode devoted to it. The devil at 20 thousand feet.

David Grohl is the man. He rocked in the suicide band, blasting away on the drums, surviving a self raping sadman's pain sharing cruelty. He moved on wasting no time starting a new band, solidifying his success as a pop rock artist, going on to sell millions of records with chart topping rock hits. He's a high octane athlete level musician who lives outside that garbage gutter grunge cliche, good for him and all the success to him. And man, back in 2002 I went to a rock show and this bass player threw his pick into the crowd, it bounced off my chest and yes, I saved it as a cool souvenir in the CD case of that bands album, four years later Grohl starred as the evil monster in The Pic Of Destiny, talk about coincidence. Great deal, should be proud, keep going.

Last edited:
David Grohl is the man. He rocked in the suicide band, blasting away on the drums, surviving a self raping sadman's pain sharing cruelty. He moved on wasting no time starting a new band, solidifying his success as a pop rock artist, going on to sell millions of records with chart topping rock hits. He's a high octane athlete level musician who lives outside that garbage gutter grunge cliche, good for him and all the success to him. And man, back in 2002 I went to a rock show and this bass player threw his pick into the crowd, it bounced off my chest and yes, I saved it as a cool souvenir in the CD case of that bands album, six months later Grohl starred as the evil monster in The Pic Of Destiny, talk about coincidence. Great deal, should be proud, keep going.
Are you taking about everlast or hero ??

Forum List

Back