Follow the rules...or else.

he will authorize the city to shut off power and water services at homes and other private venues that are accused of hosting “unpermitted” parties and gatherings

Authorize the city to turn off water and electricity to paid up customers? That's not very American. Nor constitutional.

What if the person living there needs water and electricity to live? Special medical equipment, AC, etc.?

No water, no toilets, no drinking, no AC, food all spoiled, no heating, no cooking, seems pretty draconian for having a party. But I get it. Eric, you gotta DO what you gotta DO to punish venues having unauthorized large gatherings! Here are a few others you need to add to that list to shut down all water and power for allowing large public gatherings:
  1. Chicago
  2. Detroit
  3. Los Angeles
  4. Minneapolis
  5. New York City
  6. Portland
If you won't do it, maybe Trump ought to!

Sounds like a civil law suit waiting to happen. Good thing, according to them, they have lots of money.

All disease spreaders should be isolated without regard to race, sex, religion, ethnicity, or anything else, and should be treated as social pariahs thereafter.

You mean as long as they're not faggots, who of course you think should roam free infecting people at will. That worked so well at stopping HIV it's obvious they deserve special passes re epidemics, cuz faggot marriage ended the infection rates, according to PC nazis.

Oh wait, tnat never happened, and AIDS infections skyrocketed, and faggots still lead the pack in new HIV infections, among several other diseases.

All disease spreaders should be isolated without regard to race, sex, religion, ethnicity, or anything else, and should be treated as social pariahs thereafter.
OBEY liberals or be PUNISHED!! That's how popular liberal policies are with the people, they have to FORCE you to COMPLY. :auiqs.jpg:

So we are to obey right-wingers? Are we all to obey trump and graham and falwell???

We don't really care what you people do, newsflash we don't need you and have no use for your kind. We would prefer that you don't kill millions of helpless babies in the womb via brutal abortions, ripping their limbs off so there's that one thing.

OBEY liberals or be PUNISHED!! That's how popular liberal policies are with the people, they have to FORCE you to COMPLY. :auiqs.jpg:
These are progressives. There is nothing liberal about what they're doing.
Nothing progressive either. Not in the English language I learned. Quite the opposite in actual fact.

You mean as long as they're not faggots, who of course you think should roam free infecting people at will. That worked so well at stopping HIV it's obvious they deserve special passes re epidemics, cuz faggot marriage ended the infection rates, according to PC nazis.

Oh wait, tnat never happened, and AIDS infections skyrocketed, and faggots still lead the pack in new HIV infections, among several other diseases.

What does HIV, which reagan botched totally many years ago, have anything to do with spread of Covid-19? Most of the disease spreaders lately have been heterosexual types. They want to stand next to their fellow Americans and breathe and cough on us. What is your thing about LGBTs, anyway? I've known many LGBTs in my lifetime, and they have supported my choices of heterosexual relationships, and I have supported their relationships. What gives?

California...that special place. Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said Wednesday he will authorize the city to shut off power and water services at homes and other private venues that are accused of hosting “unpermitted” parties and gatherings amid the coronavirus pandemic.

LA Mayor Eric Garcetti to cut water and power of homes hosting large parties
Why don't this tyrant with a limp wrist do what he really wants and form his death squad to kill anyone not bowing to his will.

What does HIV, which reagan botched totally many years ago, have anything to do with spread of Covid-19? Most of the disease spreaders lately have been heterosexual types. They want to stand next to their fellow Americans and breathe and cough on us. What is your thing about LGBTs, anyway? I've known many LGBTs in my lifetime, and they have supported my choices of heterosexual relationships, and I have supported their relationships. What gives?

lol Reagan made faggots screw each other up the ass and have sex, and not only made them have sex but unprotected sex? That's stupid even for you. What is it about faggots that make you and the other mentally ill deviants think they deserve special exempttions from the usual rules imposed on epidemics? If they don't like the attention maybe they should stop mau-mauing, smearing and harassing Xians or anybody ellse who keeps pointing out their public health menace at every opportunity. Nobody cares about your personal bullshit ancdotes when it comes to public health policies, and of course the AIDS precedent set the tone for making most attempts at curbing epidemics with policies that work a dead issue, so yes, it does indeed have something to do with the current effectiveness of current policies re what is 'acceptable' methodology re Covid-19 efforts.

These are progressives. There is nothing liberal about what they're doing.
Nothing progressive either. Not in the English language I learned. Quite the opposite in actual fact.
Again, our feelings about these titles are notwithstanding. They are what they are. I'm not saying that these people aren't liberal because I have some affection for the term . It's because their ideology and liberalism aren't compatible. Progressivism is the name of the ideology they're pushing, regardless of how appropriate it is for their title to have "progress" in it.

Forum List

Back