Folks, it is time for a bipartisan approach...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
With Christie, Obama vows,

Maybe we can all learn something from Christie and Obama coming together. I admire the determination and unwavering efforts of the Governor. People are suffering. If these two can work together, why can't the rest of us?

Lordy, lordy. What it looks to me that Christie and Obama are doing is conspiriring to reduce the suffering of the citizens of New Jersey as much as possible.

Many here have chastised Christie for working closely with the federal government to aid the citizens of New Jersey. Others have stated that he is doing so only because he has ambitions for 2016. I find that the fact that he has worked so hard, and with people from all levels of government, to aid his citizens, is, indeed, a plus for him should he seek the Presidency. He obviously understands priorities.

The people that can only see bad in our various levels of government, and the people from both parties within those levels, working together for the benefit of the citizens have some real mental problems.

It IS time for a bipartisan approach, I just think that won't happen if Obama is re-elected. At least Romney has some experience working with a democrat-controlled legislature in Massachusetts; not that it means he'll be more successful than Obama was, but the status quo sucks and it's time to make a change IMHO.

Forum List

Back