FOIA requests for all trump's claimed declassified documents.

Not at all, you've given me quite a few laughs with the idiocy you display here.
The idiocy on display is entirely yours. But you’re nowhere near smart enough to grasp that fact.

And you’re still off topic. Man. That’s pathetic. You’re both a crying sissy and thin-skinned beyond belief. But you’re so inept, you can’t even post on topic.

Do you remember the topic. I could swear I just recently reminded you. 😎

The idiocy on display is entirely yours. But you’re nowhere near smart enough to grasp that fact.

And you’re still off topic. Man. That’s pathetic. You’re both a crying sissy and thin-skinned beyond belief. But you’re so inept, you can’t even post on topic.

Do you remember the topic. I could swear I just recently reminded you. 😎
Your continued badgering and trying to get a rile out of me tells me all I know about you. You are a sadistic Troll. Better luck next time, you've failed miserably.

Trump knows exactly what to say to get his base excited about 2024.
True, but his base isn't what it used to be. All of the same people have left him. All he has left are few million far-right nuts and assorted crazies. IIf he is still alive, isn't in prison, isn't in a mental institution, is able to get the party nomination and run. It will be the most lopsided election ever. So no worries. He's already dead in the water.

True, but his base isn't what it used to be. All of the same people have left him. All he has left are few million far-right nuts and assorted crazies. IIf he is still alive, isn't in prison, isn't in a mental institution, is able to get the party nomination and run. It will be the most lopsided election ever. So no worries. He's already dead in the water.
His mouth killed him.

Your continued badgering and trying to get a rile out of me tells me all I know about you. You are a sadistic Troll. Better luck next time, you've failed miserably.
Stop sniffling. You exposed yourself as a thin-skinned crybaby sissy.

I couldn’t care less about trying to roe you. You aren’t important enough for that. Instead, I’m trying to break through your grandiose ego in an effort to persuade you to begin talking facts and using logic. Up to this point, you suck at those things.

And you remain off topic.

What exactly, with precision, would you “ask” be released to you by way of a FOIA request? And is there a reason you seem so unwilling and unable to answer that rather obvious question?

I couldn’t care less about trying to roe you. You aren’t important enough for that. Instead, I’m trying to break through your grandiose ego in an effort to persuade you to begin talking facts and using logic. Up to this point, you suck at those things.

What exactly, with precision, would you “ask” be released to you by way of a FOIA request? And is there a reason you seem so unwilling and unable to answer that rather obvious question?
You wish that were true, you are about as pitiful as they get..

It might be wise to look carefully through all those KK k photos. You'd be surprised who else is in them.

You wish that were true, you are about as pitiful as they get..
No lass. You are the most pitiable little critter presently crying on the interwebz.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Unlike you, I did speak the truth.

And you’re still off topic. Too fearful to post ON topic? Learn to deal with facts and logic. Stop your crying. Sack up.

And what would you fill in the blank with if you were able and willing to clearly state what items you would seek via the FOIA.

It might be wise to look carefully through all those KK k photos. You'd be surprised who else is in them.
Would I recognize you in your pointy little hood?

Or are you talking about some of the sainted members of the Democrap Party like the late Robert Byrd?

In any event, you’re still off topic. And you’re still a gutless pussy.

No lass. You are the most pitiable little critter presently crying on the interwebz.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Unlike you, I did speak the truth.

And you’re still off topic. Too fearful to post ON topic? Learn to deal with facts and logic. Stop your crying. Sack up.

And what would you fill in the blank with if you were able and willing to clearly state what items you would seek via the FOIA.
I gave you the link so you could read the laws governing declassification. You have an opinion based on what. My opinion is based on the law. Try to have a good night I plan on it. I somehow doubt you have good nights. Your attitude is terrible.

I gave you the link so you could read the laws governing declassification. You have an opinion based on what. My opinion is based on the law. Try to have a good night I plan on it. I somehow doubt you have good nights. Your attitude is terrible.
No. You made a citation to something or other without a link.

I provided you with a SCOTUS case law quote l, citation and a link. You seem to imagine (but won’t even try to support your belief) that the needed but tedious rules about properly recording a declassification apply to the President.

You are a pansy. I don’t care if you have a good night or not. Cry your little eyeballs out. But it doesn’t change a thing. And you’re still off topic.

The topic isn’t your silly vapid petty mindless opinion that the President must comply with the rules concerning proper record action of declassification. The topic was the Freedom of Information Act being utilized to see whatever the hell Teumo had declassified.

The reason that FOIA request can’t even be prepared is precisely because you have not one clue concerning what matters those documents covered.

New Topics

Forum List

Back