FOIA requests for all trump's claimed declassified documents.

Another opinion. Just because you don’t happen to like another person’s opinion doesn’t make it “bullshit,”
I was responding to some guy named deluded, he called my opinion bullshit, I returned the favor. You people are all so rude on here it's just plain disgusting..

Iran has not been involved in mass terrorism the US is guilty of, like "Shock and Awe", drone assassinations, etc.
Its not a "ransom".
Iran prepaid for 2 expensive naval warships that we never delivered.
We had to return the money or lose in the World Court.
We didn't have to give them cash. We could have wired them the money and they could have easily found a terrorist supporting bank to give them the fat stacks they need for their murder operations.

There is no means to declassify documents just for trump. If they are declassified for him, they are declassified for everybody, and there has to be a list of them somewhere to keep track of which papers he took with him. I'm surprised all the major news outlets haven't already filed FOIA requests for all that information just to see te response. John Bolton seems to think the same thing.

Did you get him yet?

You’re a narcissistic thin skinned pussy. You do what you complain about when others do it. Pure hypocrisy on your part.

Take a Midol, you pussy.
Again with the bad-.mouthing. don't you have anything better to do. I do, goodbye. Most of the time I bite my tongue when I'm talking to people like you. I don't generally allow my emotions to get the better of me as you do.

Again with the bad-.mouthing. don't you have anything better to do. I do, goodbye. Most of the time I bite my tongue when I'm talking to people like you. I don't generally allow my emotions to get the better of me as you do.
Generally, you’re an unbalanced whining pussy.

What’s with you and all your melodramatic crying? Jeez, you pussy, take the Midol.

And don’t keep saying “goodbye.” It makes you look even more waffling and confused than most of your posts do, and that’s a lot.

Generally, you’re an unbalanced whining pussy.

What’s with you and all your melodramatic crying? Jeez, you pussy, take the Midol.

And don’t keep saying “goodbye.” It makes you look even more waffling and confused than most of your posts do, and that’s a lot.
Okay, if I'm a pussy, you must be a bitch. I've been called a lot worse things on here. You people are really pathetic.

I guess we'll see what the court says in the end. Then our opinions won't matter. It will become fact.
The court won’t be saying because they have already stated this long standing ability for Presidents to do this is just fine
This entire discussion is another”got him” hoax

The court won’t be saying because they have already stated this long standing ability for Presidents to do this is just fine
This entire discussion is another”got him” hoax
I believe you're wrong. No president has taken secret and top secret information before when they were leaving office. This is never happened before. Like I said the court will decide.

Okay, if I'm a pussy, you must be a bitch. I've been called a lot worse things on here. You people are really pathetic.
You are a pussy. and that doesn’t necessitate that I need to be a bitch, you ducking imbecile. Suck it up buttercup.

Meanwhile, you’re off topic. Please tell us how you’d fill in a FOIA request application for the declassified documents Trump has at Mar A Lago.

I’m sure a dipshit like you would merely say something mindless like “copies of all the documents siezed from Trump at Mar A Lago which had been classified.” 😂🤣

You are a pussy. and that doesn’t necessitate that I need to be a bitch, you ducking imbecile. Suck it up buttercup.

Meanwhile, you’re off topic. Please tell us how you’d fill in a FOIA request application for the declassified documents Trump has at Mar A Lago.

I’m sure a dipshit like you would merely say something mindless like “copies of all the documents siezed from Trump at Mar A Lago which had been classified.” 😂🤣
"which have been declassified by trump's thoughts" would be more accurate.

They're already declassified.....I don't give a fuck if the DOJ claims it isn't....because according to the fucking law they can't reclassify that shit and blame Trump for it. They have to keep the shit they reclassified because it's their problem now.

They are not declassified. There's a process no matter what bullshit Trump is spinning.

If you're not a bitch you should stop talking like one.

Love how Dimtards are now sucking Bolton’s balls.
You'll never get the stink of Trump'ss ass off your face, Clown. Has your guy found out yet which Countries don't have extradition treaties with the U.S. for when arrest warrants are issued for his sorry ass?

Forum List

Back