FOIA requests for all trump's claimed declassified documents.

archives.gov Basic Laws and Authorities March 25th., 2003. You and trump have a foolish opinion. No one has absolute authority in the United States of America. No one is about the law. Everything you're saying contradicts those facts.
You don’t even know how to post a link, you silly little nonsensical twit.

My opinion is backed by the SCOTUS. Yours? Not so much.

If the SCOTUS has an opinion and there are 4 against it and 4 in favor of it, the final Justice gets the sole right to say yes or no.

There are many instances in America and in our law where one person has to make the ultimate call. That doesn’t put the person “above the law,” you dope.

archives.gov Basic Laws and Authorities March 25th., 2003. You and trump have a foolish opinion. No one has absolute authority in the United States of America. No one is about the law. Everything you're saying contradicts those facts.
No one is above the law. There is no absolute authority in the United States. Absolute authority means there is no accountability. Above All Else a present should be held accountable for his actions. Most presidents take public documents, copies of bills that were passed under their administration to serve as accolades to their service in their presidential museums. Trump took top secret and secret documents. What were his plans was he going to sell them to the highest bidder, or do you think you could use them as blackmail against the United States government. I don't know and I don't care all I know is it was wrong of him to do this and I never trusted the guy in the first place how on Earth you trust someone that lies all the time and is the biggest con man we have in America
That is just plain stupidity.

You don’t even know how to post a link, you silly little nonsensical twit.

My opinion is backed by the SCOTUS. Yours? Not so much.

If the SCOTUS has an opinion and there are 4 against it and 4 in favor of it, the final Justice gets the sole right to say yes or no.

There are many instances in America and in our law where one person has to make the ultimate call. That doesn’t put the person “above the law,” you dope.
Explain why an ex-present would need top secret and secret documents and you get my support.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Irrelevant.
LOL, you don't know how ridiculous you sound. Oh you lied about SCOTUS. The courts wrote " No evidence that any of these documents were declassified. " . You are just like trump a bad joke. We had to endure his lies for 4 years we don't need to put up with them anymore.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
LOL, you don't know how ridiculous you sound. Oh you lied about SCOTUS. The courts wrote " No evidence that any of these documents were declassified. " . You are just like trump a bad joke. We had to endure his lies for 4 years we don't need to put up with them anymore.
And in case you're talking about Ken Paxton the Texas attorney general who filed a amicus brief with the supreme Court to get the privilege documents back. That's fine, I'm sure those can be returned and will be. But that does not include the secret and top secret documents. You need to realize you're classifications of documents in order to understand what he is asking for.

No, you arrogant lying shithead. You lied.

The SCOTUS did rule in Navy v. Egan.

Department of the Navy v. Egan, 484 U.S. 518 (1988).​

It said, in part,

The President, after all, is the "Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States." U.S.Const., Art. II, § 2. His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security and to determine whether an individual is sufficiently trustworthy to occupy a position in the Executive Branch that will give that person access to such information flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant. See Cafeteria Workers v. McElroy, 367 U. S. 886, 367 U. S. 890 (1961).

Id.

When people who rely on lies (dolts like you) call others a “liar,” it is clear that you are just using the old tactic of the Democraps. Accuse others of that which you are guilty. You’re too obvious.

Negative! It's a federal crime.
No. It is irrelevant because he didn’t. He had already declassified them. Thus, possession of the formerly classified documents is not a federal crime.

It is also irrelevant why he had them. He either did or did not possess certain documents. He did.

He either did or did not possess “classified” documents. He did not. They had been declassified.

Explain why an ex-present would need top secret and secret documents and you get my support.
That’s not what he has. That’s the liberal throw off the track fake excuse
He had documents that damage the Dems and they have broke into his home and his friends homes frantically searching for them using the bogus “nuclear national security” bullshit

No, you arrogant lying shithead. You lied.

The SCOTUS did rule in Navy v. Egan.

Department of the Navy v. Egan, 484 U.S. 518 (1988).​

It said, in part,

Id.

When people who rely on lies (dolts like you) call others a “liar,” it is clear that you are just using the old tactic of the Democraps. Accuse others of that which you are guilty. You’re too obvious.
So according to what I just read in your post the president does have the right to declassify information but there's a process to declassified documents it has to be followed otherwise we have chaos and national security would be at risk I hope you can comprehend that much at least.

So according to what I just read in your post
Correction. What you understood from my post.
the president does have the right to declassify information
Yeah. Welcome to the world of getting caught up a little.
but there's a process to declassified documents it has to be followed otherwise we have chaos and national security would be at risk

There is process. I assume it is normally followed. But the main point remains the same. If there is a failure to do the follow-up paperwork, that doesn’t change the fact of declassification.
I hope you can comprehend that much at least.

I doubt you can comprehend even those corrections.

Correction. What you understood from my post.

Yeah. Welcome to the world of getting caught up a little.

There is process. I assume it is normally followed. But the main point remains the same. If there is a failure to do the follow-up paperwork, that doesn’t change the fact of declassification.

I doubt you can comprehend even those corrections.
If the paperwork is not done, the work was not done. There is no evidence to support that it was ever decostified. I'm a nurse. I know how important documentation is. I would think it's even more important when you're dealing with top secret and secret information
Just using common sense. Have a good day.

If the paperwork is not done, the work was not done. There is no evidence to support that it was ever decostified. I'm a nurse. I know how important documentation is. I would think it's even more important when you're dealing with top secret and secret information
Just using common sense. Have a good day.
The president doesn't necessarily have to have paperwork, guy. Wtf is "decostified"?

The president doesn't necessarily have to have paperwork, guy. Wtf is "decostified"?
If I haven't already told you I have crippling arthritis in my hands so it hurts me to hit the keys I have a voice machine that translates what I say into words it doesn't always get the words right of course it means declassify. And like I said anyone and everyone has to be concerned about legal documentation. The world we live in is not as simple as it used to be, there are way too many devious and corrupt individuals in the world to allow things to occur haphazardly and recklessly.

If the paperwork is not done, the work was not done.
Wrong. If the paperwork wasn’t done, then the paperwork wasn’t done.
There is no evidence to support that it was ever decostified.
Yes there is. You don’t tend to use words correctly.
I'm a nurse.
Good for you.
I know how important documentation is.
Congratulations.
I would think it's even more important when you're dealing with top secret and secret information
As a general rule, let’s just say we agree that it’s important.
Just using common sense.
No. You’re really not. You’re all about the glorification of a minor point over substance. You still cannot refute the basic fact that guts your argument. The procedural niceties should be followed. Sure. But the failure to do them at all (or to do them properly) doesn’t retroactively negate the declassification.

Have a good day.
You too.

Wrong. If the paperwork wasn’t done, then the paperwork wasn’t done.

Yes there is. You don’t tend to use words correctly.

Good for you.

Congratulations.

As a general rule, let’s just say we agree that it’s important.

No. You’re really not. You’re all about the glorification of a minor point over substance. You still cannot refute the basic fact that guts your argument. The procedural niceties should be followed. Sure. But the failure to do them at all (or to do them properly) doesn’t retroactively negate the declassification.

You too.
I guess we'll see what the court says in the end. Then our opinions won't matter. It will become fact.

That's probably because they're already in trouble for lying that all the records were transferred over. They're in trouble too. And now very few lawyers are willing to take trump on as a client. You would think that it would be impossible to run out of lawyers in a country like America. Trump is doing it, another useless thing is good at.
I'd await a court ruling before I spouted unsubstantiated bullshit on an internet forum.

Forum List

Back