FOIA requests for all trump's claimed declassified documents.

The FBI has refused to obey a legal Presidential Order to declasdify and release documents, continues to violate law by refusing to comply with FOIA Requests after nearly 2 years.

Democrats dont seem to be worried about Biden's FBI breaking the law.

Perhaps we should be a little more concerned with existing FOIA Requests than 'what if' / 'why don't we' ideas from bitter non-government citizens?!
Where is this documented ? And were these documents more or less 25 years old or more. That's when most top secret documents are finally declassified.

Apparently you believe in psychokinesis or something like that. Real life doesn't work like that. That only happens in delusional people's fantasies.
No. Nothing like your false claim is “apparent.” You weren’t there, skippy. So you aren’t in a position to say that it was or that it wasn’t done.

You are delusional imagining your know what happened in a location and at a time when you weren’t there. :cuckoo:

No. Nothing like your false claim is “apparent.” You weren’t there, skippy. So you aren’t in a position to say that it was or that it wasn’t done.

You are delusional imagining your know what happened in a location and at a time when you weren’t there. :cuckoo:
If he has documentation that is declassified all this that's acceptable it's also very unusual. Because the party that wrote the paper has to be notified of the classification change, so if they don't have copies, someone is obviously lying. And most likely it's the one who likes to lie the most.

Where is this documented ? And were these documents more or less 25 years old or more. That's when most top secret documents are finally declassified.
The documents are all documents covering the FBI's criminal Crossfire Hurricane operation. The FBI was ordered to declassify and release all documents - this order was officially documented, as has been the FBI's illegal refusal to comply.

The FOIA Requests were made quickly after the order was given. Again, the FBI has also illegally refused to comply with the requests.

Wray refused to obey the order and continues to refuse to comply w/US law because he knows declassifying the documents will expose more crimes committed by the FBI.

If he has documentation that is declassified all this that's acceptable it's also very unusual. Because the party that wrote the paper has to be notified of the classification change, so if they don't have copies, someone is obviously lying. And most likely it's the one who likes to lie the most.
Zzzz. Damn. What you lack in originality, you overcompensate for with being obtuse.

If the President declassifies any classified document, before the next step is taken, that document is declassified. If the appropriate next step (ministerial actions noting the new declassified status, for example) is not completed or even started, that doesn’t convert the declassification into a nullity. It leaves a hole. It leaves a potential problem or so.

But the declassification has already taken place.

The documents are all documents covering the FBI's criminal Crossfire Hurricane operation. The FBI was ordered to declassify and release all documents - this order was officially documented, as has been the FBI's illegal refusal to comply.

The FOIA Requests were made quickly after the order was given. Again, the FBI has also illegally refused to comply with the requests.

Wray refused to obey the order and continues to refuse to comply w/US law because he knows declassifying the documents will expose more crimes committed by the FBI.
You understand even the president if you mix a request to declassify something has to present reason for the declasification.
And again most top secret information is not declassified until at least 25 years has passed.

You understand even the president if you mix a request to declassify something has to present reason for the declasification.
And again most top secret information is not declassified until at least 25 years has passed.
Plus you're saying the FBI has records of this, I don't think so or we wouldn't have had the continuing investigation of what happened to the documents. Nice story though, if it ever really happened.

No. The President does not have to provide anyone with any reason. Where do you go to make up your baseless claims?
Irrelevant.

Actually a US Presidrnt IS a declassifying Agent. Also, 25 years is not the sole rule for decassifying.

The order given to declassify and release the info was ruled a legal order. In a law-abiding world (one the FBI / Democrats do not live in) the FBI can NOT pick and choose what orders / laws they will.obey and will not.

No. The President does not have to provide anyone with any reason. Where do you go to make up your baseless claims?

Irrelevant.
archives.gov basic laws and authorities. March 25th., 2003. Your argument is either with yourself or the government, I've had my say and you fools don't even know the rules involved. Try to have a good night. I always sleep better after talking with you fools.

archives.gov basic laws and authorities. March 25th., 2003. Your argument is either with yourself or the government, I've had my say and you fools don't even know the rules involved. Try to have a good night. I always sleep better after talking with you fools.
Silly little Stan. You’re such a dullard, you imagine that the President is required to do the menial tasks he would assign to others. And of course, you remain wrong. Stubbornly wrong. But wrong just the same.

And, lass, face facts. You are the fool. 👍

Silly little Stan. You’re such a dullard, you imagine that the President is required to do the menial tasks he would assign to others. And of course, you remain wrong. Stubbornly wrong. But wrong just the same.

And, lass, face facts. You are the fool. 👍
You are such a fool anything and everything in government has a paper trail. Everything is over regulated to the point of being redundant. Prove your point show me the paperwork.

You are such a fool anything and everything in government has a paper trail. Everything is over regulated to the point of being redundant. Prove your point show me the paperwork.
You need to get to grips with the fact that you’re wrong. Most things do have paper trails. But no. Not all.

And I’m under zero obligation to show diddly shit to you just because you imagine that your command has any merit. It doesn’t. Since at least as far back as early May, we not only had heard that Trump (while President) had issued a standing order to declassify certain materials then in his physical possession —

We also heard at that same time that the associated scut work (as important as it might have been) was apparently left undone.

So what?

You can’t evade the point by merely repeating your fantasy claim: “everything in government comes with a paper trail.” First: it’s not true. And Second: it appears not to have been done in this case. Nonetheless, that doesn’t retroactively nullify the declassification.

You choose not to believe it. Ho hum. I don’t care. Your disbelief also doesn’t change anything.

The FBI has refused to obey a legal Presidential Order to declasdify and release documents, continues to violate law by refusing to comply with FOIA Requests after nearly 2 years.

Democrats dont seem to be worried about Biden's FBI breaking the law.

Perhaps we should be a little more concerned with existing FOIA Requests than 'what if' / 'why don't we' ideas from bitter non-government citizens?!
You're right. Most sane people don't seem to be too worried about Biden's administration breaking the law. Of course, Biden's administration doesn't have a history of going to jail for breaking the law, like trump's did. Sure, the crazies accuse him of all kind of stuff, but they have no proof, and they are crazy.

You're right. Most sane people don't seem to be too worried about Biden's administration breaking the law. Of course, Biden's administration doesn't have a history of going to jail for breaking the law, like trump's did. Sure, the crazies accuse him of all kind of stuff, but they have no proof, and they are crazy.
Again, there is a reason Democrats don't go to jail - they are 'above the law'.

I don't think he's talking about that I think he's talking about the Iranian funds that were frozen. They were returned to Iran when they signed the nuclear agreement.

Yes it was also money paid for military systems that were not delivered I believe as well.
MAGA

You need to get to grips with the fact that you’re wrong. Most things do have paper trails. But no. Not all.

And I’m under zero obligation to show diddly shit to you just because you imagine that your command has any merit. It doesn’t. Since at least as far back as early May, we not only had heard that Trump (while President) had issued a standing order to declassify certain materials then in his physical possession —

We also heard at that same time that the associated scut work (as important as it might have been) was apparently left undone.

So what?

You can’t evade the point by merely repeating your fantasy claim: “everything in government comes with a paper trail.” First: it’s not true. And Second: it appears not to have been done in this case. Nonetheless, that doesn’t retroactively nullify the declassification.

You choose not to believe it. Ho hum. I don’t care. Your disbelief also doesn’t change anything.
In other words this is your opinion, just like in doofus trump's case. Where I have the government regulations backing my opinion. Try to have a good day I plan on it. Goodbye you fool. I'm not going to waste any more time on you.

In other words this is your opinion, just like in doofus trump's case. Where I have the government regulations backing my opinion. Try to have a good day I plan on it. Goodbye you fool. I'm not going to waste any more time on you.
You’re still wrong. The President has the ultimate authority. He isn’t bound by the regulations since he is one who embodies that Yes, the president can declassify documents, but there isn’t a set protocol they have to follow

You’ve got nothing.

You remain the fool. And good. It is a burden trying to correct all your ignorant and erroneous claims. Please feel obligated to run away.

What ifs about what the documents might have contained does not supersede Trump being lawful utilizing Presidential permitted declassification
Libs once again trying to put what If ahead of what is.

You’re still wrong. The President has the ultimate authority. He isn’t bound by the regulations since he is one who embodies that Yes, the president can declassify documents, but there isn’t a set protocol they have to follow

You’ve got nothing.

You remain the fool. And good. It is a burden trying to correct all your ignorant and erroneous claims. Please feel obligated to run away.
archives.gov Basic Laws and Authorities March 25th., 2003. You and trump have a foolish opinion. No one has absolute authority in the United States of America. No one is about the law. Everything you're saying contradicts those facts.

Forum List

Back