Focused Like a Laser Americans Are Concerned About Democrats unveiling ‘Transgender Bill of Rights’

For your benefit and the benefit of most others. I won't be trying to respond to most 'quoted' notification from now on. I've found that nearly always I can determine by the individuals name that it's a waste of my time.
I'll still respond on rare occassions in order to attempt to completely separate the wheat from the chaff.
At any point during the typing of this post did you pause and think nobody would give a fuck but kept going anyway?

For your benefit and the benefit of most others. I won't be trying to respond to most 'quoted' notification from now on. I've found that nearly always I can determine by the individuals name that it's a waste of my time.
I'll still respond on rare occassions in order to attempt to completely separate the wheat from the chaff.

Aren't you special

The mentally ill already have a bill of rights, it's called the bill of rights.

bingo.png

What rights do the rest of us have that transgender people don't?
Their rights won’t expand at all, they can’t because they already have them all. Our rights are going to shrink. We won’t be allowed to state the obvious that that’s a man in a dress. You will be required to address them in whatever fantasy form of existence they choose. No complaining about men in the womens rooms etc.

most people say that transgenders are dicriminated against.

Desantis says no healthcare for them.

No Dud, Desantis says no TRANSGENDER healthcare for them. There is no such thing as 'transgender healthcare.' Doctors treat human beings' bodies regardless of what 'gender' they think they are.

Forum List

Back