Fmr. Marine Arrested by FBI for Patriotic Facebook Posts!!

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
Former Marine Raub Brandon was taken by FBI and Secret Service a few nights ago for his patriotic Facebook Posts. He is now being held in mental hospital. So much for the First Amendment for our soldiers. Are you next?

Source: Don't ignore the elephant in the room

Former Marine Detained After Alleged Facebook Threats

August 21, 2012

By JASON RYAN
Jason Ryan More from Jason »

A 26 year old former Marine has been ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation after being detained for alleged threats he made on Facebook. Brandon Raub, who lives in Chesterfield, Virginia, was detained last Thursday after being questioned by law enforcement about his postings.

"Sharpen up my axe; I'm here to sever heads." Raub posted to Facebook on August 13, 2012. The post appears to be a lyric from the band Swollen Members and its song "Bring Me Down."

Raub's postings on Facebook seem to focus on several conspiracy theories related to the 9/11 attacks and what he says is a coming revolution.

"If you are my friend, you deserve to know the truth. This world is secretly run by a shadow organization of people who among other things enjoy raping children. Some of leaders were involved with the bombing of the twin towers. It was a sacrifice and a complete inside job. Also the Bush's [sic] are very sick twisted problems. I believe they have a secret Castle in Colorado where they have been raping and sacrificing children for many years. Think I'm crazy? Think again." Raub wrote in a July 28, 2012 Facebook post.

"Dear Friends, I know many of you think I'm going crazy, and are wondering just why I have been posting the things I have been posting. I don't have the energy to explain. Just know that a new beginning is coming." Raub posted on August 11.

On August 7, 2012 Raub posted to his profile a picture of men in robes by a lake with the caption, " Do you know that world leaders sacrifice children in robes?"

Note the date.

Sounds like he has some problems but really, there are nutters posting stuff like this in the Conspiracy forum.

I would never accept Snopes as a fact checking source but the other link you posted does include his mentioning an axe and beheading (even if they were lyrics to some song - he posted it!) so with I have to say those words ARE NOT PATRIOTIC. If I read someone on this board writing such words I would be alarmed and wonder just what was going on inside their head! He adds that he knows many think he was going crazy and that a new beginning is coming. Sounds a bit ominous to me. The FBI did their job and this guys lawsuit doesn't stand a chance. Sorry but he did cross the line.

I had some goober on fb today telling ppl that he'd kill them if he "ran into them on the street". FBI is a criminal agency that shouldn't even exist, according to the tenets of our constitution. They should have absolutely no authority to sweep up people and slap them behind bars.

I had some goober on fb today telling ppl that he'd kill them if he "ran into them on the street". FBI is a criminal agency that shouldn't even exist, according to the tenets of our constitution. They should have absolutely no authority to sweep up people and slap them behind bars.
I do not believe that writing a threat of intent to kill people, cut their heads off, sharpen the axe, etc. is covered under free speech. If it sounds like a threat to harm someone physically it should be investigated. Had some of the terrorists been taken into custody for the things they had already written online many would still be alive today. A threat is a threat. Investigate it.

If you have children keep them off FB, full of pedos

I am sure that the OP's source is so credible and unquestionable to a conservative..Foil hats should have been given at the front door..

I do not believe that writing a threat of intent to kill people, cut their heads off, sharpen the axe, etc. is covered under free speech. If it sounds like a threat to harm someone physically it should be investigated. Had some of the terrorists been taken into custody for the things they had already written online many would still be alive today. A threat is a threat. Investigate it.
It's not. But the lefties claim it is when they engage in it.

I am sure that the OP's source is so credible and unquestionable to a conservative..Foil hats should have been given at the front door..
we've even got ones with the russian flags on them for the liberals. :)

Brandon Raub was released from the psych ward almost 5 years ago.

You guys are a little late.

This post may be late, however the reason that it was posted late is to point the fact that only links url is showing up, and not the youtube video box.

The communist elements within our government does un-constitutional censoring of my websites all the time.

These rogue elements within this besieged government places lines though some of my best articles, and this should not be happening in a free non-communist nation.

Now when attempting to fix broken links many times the links url does not work properly, and in terms of youtube video's only the links url appears and not the video. Here's the link: Don't ignore the elephant in the room

This may seem like a small thing, however this is huge in terms of how communism is gradually encroaching on American freedom.

Mainly the first Amendment.

A common tactic of the communist is to gradually change our rights and freedoms, for I the twisted minds of the communist, they believe us goyim will not notice (boiling frog) the gradual growth of the communist plague, however this is B.S.

Da FUQ???

You are usually so supportive of institutionalizing people!

Forum List

Back